ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I can wait, even 30 years.
So I choose first option. And can wait the time it take, Becous I like Female MC more then Male one. I rather wait the time it take.
Well unfortunately for you the majority (at least in here not counting the discord or the...reddit RIP) go quite insane if it takes a long period of time for an update (example the battle of diamonds update) people in here were down bad for that update promising sexual favors to dev, the dogclappening became intense (heheh), the waifu wars that happened oh my....

lg545 I go with option 2 I rather not wait forever just because a small minority wants a gender selection choice for MC that fucks over everyone else now because they have to wait for all the changes.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
The example you used wouldn't work mah guy. Nico wouldn't bang FMC off the cuff she isn't Christie and if FMC came onto her she'd just end up like Male MC aka dead.

You'd more or less have to change Nico's personality to fit what you want which again is changing things not keeping them the same as you said prior.

Idk how you believe there is more potential in a female MC, the majority of the cast are females so unless the FMC is going dick girl every interaction with em (or turning into a male which just defeats the point of FMC) then Ima find it to be pretty boring (no offense my lesbian lovin homies it just ain't mah thing).
I would unironically pay to see Nico and FMC fuck each other into a stuper. Nico FEELS like the type that would have some hardcore lesbian sex :ROFLMAO:

Not sure about the futa tho...

• Red Heart
Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Well unfortunately for you the majority (at least in here not counting the discord or the...reddit RIP) go quite insane if it takes a long period of time for an update (example the battle of diamonds update) people in here were down bad for that update promising sexual favors to dev, the dogclappening became intense (heheh), the waifu wars that happened oh my....

lg545 I got with option 2 I rather not wait forever just because a small minority wants a gender selection choice for MC that fucks over everyone else now because they have to wait for all the changes.
I would wait. And have patiance for that.

But them for some game they going like badman highy insane. the have no pationa wait the time it take. If dev dacide to take this stape I would wait the time it take to play it, becous the time it make the good and wors if it rushed blindly .So I would wait for this changes.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I would unironically pay to see Nico and FMC fuck each other into a stuper. Nico FEELS like the type that would have some hardcore lesbian sex :ROFLMAO:

Not sure about the futa tho...
Oh of course such content would be nice for those that want it but the idea that on the very first time of meeting they'd fuck is well...just not in Nico's character.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I would wait. And have patiance for that.

But them for some game they going like badman highy insane. the have no pationa wait the time it take. If dev dacide to take this stape I would wait the time it take to play it, becous the time it make the good and wors if it rushed blindly .So I would wait for this changes.
I recommend goin back to the pages prior to the update for diamonds dropping. Was nutty and patience was wearing thin.

• Sad

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Oh of course such content would be nice for those that want it but the idea that on the very first time of meeting they'd fuck is well...just not in Nico's character.
Knowing Nico she just sudece FMC leaving her theyr without a good fuck. :devilish:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Knowing Nico she just sudece FMC leaving her theyr without a good fuck. :devilish:
Doubtful but eh. She never 'seduced' male mc in their first few interactions (just the fun berating and gotta prove yourself to be the face of HERO blah blah).

Idk why FMC would get special treatment in this regard but oh wells (I let my tea get cold mannnnn :cry:)

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

lg545 I go with option 2 I rather not wait forever just because a small minority wants a gender selection choice for MC that fucks over everyone else now because they have to wait for all the changes.
I fuckin despise when a dev makes a valiant effort to please a small minority of ppl. It slows down the progress, it in most cases lowers the quality as a whole, and usually leads to stressing the dev out as well. That's why they have Patreon polls for major decisions.

Good example is Being Super; that game was on a roll with updates until the stupid ass fan base decided there wasn't enough Black MC content compared to White MC content (slightly different renders/dialogue &or choices). So the dev essentially had to DOUBLE the time it took to come out with BOTH skin tones for every update, thus resulting in the now 2 year long hiatus...

That all being said I wouldn't mind if W.W took an update time frame to polish anything he wanted to. Whether that be some loose ends, adjustments to the writing, stat additions to choices where they could've been, updating the sprites &or art, etc. Because it's only "fixing" or making the experience better for everyone as a whole, both old AND new to the game. That's just my thoughts on the matter...

Edit: I'm still mad about that game...the sister had the thickest lower half it would put Anna (Exciting Affection) to shame...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Doubtful but eh. She never 'seduced' male mc in their first few interactions (just the fun berating and gotta prove yourself to be the face of HERO blah blah).

Idk why FMC would get special treatment in this regard but oh wells (I let my tea get cold mannnnn :cry:)
I thing Nico is fully lesbian, this is why she blow up Male MC, and if MC was female it could ended diferently.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I thing Nico is fully lesbian, this is way she blow up Male MC, and if MC was female it could ended diferently.
Or, on the off chance ya know...perhaps she's ya know...overworked and deployed often which results in her hard ass attitude and blowing up on MC not because she's a lovely Lesbian, she clearly doesnt wanna hop on every dick she sees (cause ya know...this game favors story to a high degree to the point sex is kinda secondary).

Her character is established enough to tell that she cares about the MC's safety and wants to see him prosper (aka this update where she assists MC) so her being Lesbian probably ain't it could be bisexual though (for all my homies who want FMC and Nico content) the power of shapeshifting MC mah boys.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I fuckin despise when a dev makes a valiant effort to please a small minority of ppl. It slows down the progress, it in most cases lowers the quality as a whole, and usually leads to stressing the dev out as well. That's why they have Patreon polls for major decisions.

Good example is Being Super; that game was on a roll with updates until the stupid ass fan base decided there wasn't enough Black MC content compared to White MC content (slightly different renders/dialogue &or choices). So the dev essentially had to DOUBLE the time it took to come out with BOTH skin tones for every update, thus resulting in the now 2 year long hiatus...

That all being said I wouldn't mind if W.W took an update time frame to polish anything he wanted to. Whether that be some loose ends, adjustments to the writing, stat additions to choices where they could've been, updating the sprites &or art, etc. Because it's only "fixing" or making the experience better for everyone as a whole, both old AND new to the game. That's just my thoughts on the matter...

Edit: I'm still mad about that game...the sister had the thickest lower half it would put Anna (Exciting Affection) to shame...
It is a shame when devs do that shit man you might remember a game called Ecchi sensei (I think thats how you spell it) the dev was trying to merge all of the weeks he worked on (they all separate) and its still 'ongoing' according to his discord but a random did what he was supposed to do in a much shorter amount of time (the dev is legit still working on it)...just a cash grab at this point which is sad.

• Red Heart

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Or, on the off chance ya know...perhaps she's ya know...overworked and deployed often which results in her hard ass attitude and blowing up on MC not because she's a lovely Lesbian, she clearly doesnt wanna hop on every dick she sees (cause ya know...this game favors story to a high degree to the point sex is kinda secondary).

Her character is established enough to tell that she cares about the MC's safety and wants to see him prosper (aka this update where she assists MC) so her being Lesbian probably ain't it could be bisexual though (for all my homies who want FMC and Nico content) the power of shapeshifting MC mah boys.
FMC whole had the same power as MC had, it wouldn't change nothing. It shapeshifting the main fucous of the story and FMC would have almost the same evolution. hopefuly for FMC haveing her evolution sligly femine. You I really like FMC.

Everyone had their test.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
FMC whole had the same power as MC had, it wouldn't change nothing. It shapeshifting the main fucous of the story and FMC would have almost the same evolution. hopefuly for FMC haveing her evolution sligly femine. You I really like FMC.

Everyone had their test.
You again are ignoring the obvious things I have pointed out in a few posts now:

It isn't just a gender change and boom nothing would change
Story elements will change and you stated previously you find the male MC boring but the way you make it sound FMC will be exactly the same dude.

Same personality same everything except MC has more female scenes in comparison to the male one. There is no point dude like none at all. You're asking the dev to add in this feature which would take a lot of work not only via writing but art.

You are asking the whole community to basically wait for something that the majority doesn't even want and a simple FMC scene would suffice for most.

This isn't like Demi getting a gender option as Demi was written to the point you can't tell the gender (a trap) but it is ruined by the fact the player can choose and in such case there should be a choice to 'surprise me' but that isn't the case with Male MC there's a WHOLE lot more involved but you're just overlooking it because you want a FMC as the protag instead of a male...who again would just be the exact same as you said (ignoring the fact a lot of other things would change).

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

Everyone had their test.
You REALLY like FMC to an almost nauseating degree. I'm of the understanding you just want more content? Trying to justify HOW a FMC would fit in with the universe and it's characters including in a sexual manner?

It depends on how it plays out, there are 2 FMC possibilities; Full Female MC or Futa MC.

-If it's the former I doubt the vast majority of the cast would be involved with you sexually to the degree of a harem like they are now.
-If it's the latter there probably wouldn't be any real difference. The APPROACH would have to be different due to well, a Female having a dick, let alone coming onto them with the determination of a horny Male.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
And he'll not only bludgeon her with skill, raw power, and technique, but also sap her Superhuman power just from the sheer proximity. If you're going to tell me Danica would be willy nilly in CLOSE QUARTERS COMBAT with her RANGED ABILITY don't, it's like bring a .50 Cal to an up close sword fight.
Danica's "X marks the spot" isn't anything like a 50cal sniper. It's not unwieldy, it's not projectile based and you can't dodge it in any way. Michael would have to fight in such a way that he will always be out of her gaze. If MC couldn't dodge Gorgon's gaze, you can be sure that Michael won't be able to dodge Danica's gaze. MC is supersonic in his lighter forms.

She can use it perfectly at any range, claiming otherwise is similar to saying that her fists are a ranged ability. The question is if she can make the cross big enough before Michael kills her and there is no reason to assume that she can't thanks to the vast power difference. You can expect Michael's performance in melee to be equal to his fight with Tiffany. Yes he managed to knock her out, but it took him way too long. Danica is both tougher and WAY more deadly than Tiffany at her current level.

Of course if Michael can somehow resist "X marks the spot", he may have a chance, but unless demonstrated, we have no reason to assume he can beat her in melee.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You again are ignoring the obvious things I have pointed out in a few posts now:

It isn't just a gender change and boom nothing would change
Story elements will change and you stated previously you find the male MC boring but the way you make it sound FMC will be exactly the same dude.

Same personality same everything except MC has more female scenes in comparison to the male one. There is no point dude like none at all. You're asking the dev to add in this feature which would take a lot of work not only via writing but art.

You are asking the whole community to basically wait for something that the majority doesn't even want and a simple FMC scene would suffice for most.

This isn't like Demi getting a gender option as Demi was written to the point you can't tell the gender (a trap) but it is ruined by the fact the player can choose and in such case there should be a choice to 'surprise me' but that isn't the case with Male MC there's a WHOLE lot more involved but you're just overlooking it because you want a FMC as the protag instead of a male...who again would just be the exact same as you said (ignoring the fact a lot of other things would change).
You are not a Patianct type I see.

I prefer waitto see results but you keep shotingit down like some sort of virus. I don't say that itcould be boring it could have more scen as Female as Maleone same amunt if we choose me personly as FMC to start from.

You trat Femal lik e she were a plage, what if the deve cut out all Female mC youwouldopen the champine to have good time. The only thing Iread from you is hate over Female MC, by calling her boring at that thta wuoulnd't make sence. Come Female MC is interesint differently form Male and youdn't want that?

I like changes and you don't like that changes. This why I see Female MC more apealing then Male one. Each one of them had their own thing. I t could be great but I see for yougann upset you if it happen. Female MC hater got it.

• Angry
Reactions: Dipasimaan

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You are not a Patianct type I see.

I prefer waitto see results but you keep shotingit down like some sort of virus. I don't say that itcould be boring it could have more scen as Female as Maleone same amunt if we choose me personly as FMC to start from.

You trat Femal lik e she were a plage, what if the deve cut out all Female mC youwouldopen the champine to have good time. The only thing Iread from you is hate over Female MC, by calling her boring at that thta wuoulnd't make sence. Come Female MC is interesint differently form Male and youdn't want that?

I like changes and you don't like that changes. This why I see Female MC more apealing then Male one. Each one of them had their own thing. I t could be great but I see for yougann upset you if it happen. Female MC hater got it.
I know I'm not one to judge someone's grammar or spelling but please...please invest into autocorrect.

I'll try and decipher this now:

No, I'm not particularly the waiting type but if its good enough then I'll wait, Superhuman is worth the wait even if I go nutty sometimes but I assure you if the next update was literally 3 to 4 months waiting for FMC content I'm dipping from this thread faster than you can say Shadow and return when there's ACTUAL content that moves shit forward.

I, as I said before DO NOT care about FMC content rather it was in or out it has no impact on me because I avoid it unless for power or skill gain (which you ignored me saying btw). I don't treat it as a plague, I treat it as something I do not care about because it has no appeal to me, get this through your skull.

The FMC has ZERO difference personality wise from Male MC, they are EXACTLY the same but one has a female build with tits and a vagina while the other a male build with a dick and balls, I connect more with the second because I am male and relate more to the male.

She is therefore boring to me, there's nothing different other than gender and even you know that.

I like changes btw I don't like changes that have make no sense narratively at this point in the game, you want the whole community who clearly like the direction its going to add in a gender choice for the protag that would require us MONTHS of waiting that would have to scale with all the content that currently exists, do you understand that you troglodyte?

At the end of the day I could careless about FMC content I don't hate it but it has ZERO impact on me in any way possible. The same goes for some of the girls in the game I could careless about their content...does that mean I hate them? No, just means they lack appeal to me.

Jesus it's like arguing with my 6 year old sister.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Danica's "X marks the spot" isn't anything like a 50cal sniper. It's not unwieldy, it's not projectile based and you can't dodge it in any way. Michael would have to fight in such a way that he will always be out of her gaze. If MC couldn't dodge Gorgon's gaze, you can be sure that Michael won't be able to dodge Danica's gaze. MC is supersonic in his lighter forms.

She can use it perfectly at any range, claiming otherwise is similar to saying that her fists are a ranged ability. The question is if she can make the cross big enough before Michael kills her and there is no reason to assume that she can't thanks to the vast power difference. You can expect Michael's performance in melee to be equal to his fight with Tiffany. Yes he managed to knock her out, but it took him way too long. Danica is both tougher and WAY more deadly than Tiffany at her current level.

Of course if Michael can somehow resist "X marks the spot", he may have a chance, but unless demonstrated, we have no reason to assume he can beat her in melee.

You make a valid point I completely overlooked. Her X Marks The Spot is kinda rigged. Regardless I still believe Michael has the upper hand in close quarters. It may not be .50 Cal to Sword comparison, but there is still plenty of advantages to having objects around him blocking her sight. All Michael has to do is get in close from a blind spot or moment of misdirection and he'd have the jump on her.

Blinding Danica isn't impossible, and she sure as SHIT doesn't have the "hand to hand" technique or mindset to fight dirty against Michael, which is partially why I made the comparison (excluding X Marks now ofc).

I'm not sure if we can use Michael's example during his Evolution as his peak capabilities at his newfound Lvl. You would think OBVIOUSLY WE CAN due to your abilities peaking during an Evolution (Evolution High), but Michael also had the disadvantage of not being in his right mind. They were BOTH quite literally mindlessly throwing themselves around in a fit of power and rage, even Xanthe comments on how rare it was of a reaction. Right mind Michael would be far more formidable, let alone after he gets a handle on any potential new abilities.

None the less, a close fight in close quarters in my eyes, all it takes is one mistake for Michael. But again, that's something we RARELY see him do based on all his experience.

Edit: I'm not ignoring that Danica has more power, she does; but this game not only tells us multiple times that there's more than just power, but also has a fucking Skill stat that can check as a replacement for Power. Being Lvl 3 does not mean she automatically wins.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gtdead

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I know I'm not one to judge someone's grammar or spelling but please...please invest into autocorrect.

I'll try and decipher this now:

No, I'm not particularly the waiting type but if its good enough then I'll wait, Superhuman is worth the wait even if I go nutty sometimes but I assure you if the next update was literally 3 to 4 months waiting for FMC content I'm dipping from this thread faster than you can say Shadow and return when there's ACTUAL content that moves shit forward.

I, as I said before DO NOT care about FMC content rather it was in or out it has no impact on me because I avoid it unless for power or skill gain (which you ignored me saying btw). I don't treat it as a plague, I treat it as something I do not care about because it has no appeal to me, get this through your skull.

The FMC has ZERO difference personality wise from Male MC, they are EXACTLY the same but one has a female build with tits and a vagina while the other a male build with a dick and balls, I connect more with the second because I am male and relate more to the male.

She is therefore boring to me, there's nothing different other than gender and even you know that.

I like changes btw I don't like changes that have make no sense narratively at this point in the game, you want the whole community who clearly like the direction its going to add in a gender choice for the protag that would require us MONTHS of waiting that would have to scale with all the content that currently exists, do you understand that you troglodyte?

At the end of the day I could careless about FMC content I don't hate it but it has ZERO impact on me in any way possible. The same goes for some of the girls in the game I could careless about their content...does that mean I hate them? No, just means they lack appeal to me.

Jesus it's like arguing with my 6 year old sister.
HE LIKES PUSSY DAMMIT WHY CANT YOU JUST ACCEPT THAT?!

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes