ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
HE LIKES PUSSY DAMMIT WHY CANT YOU JUST ACCEPT THAT?!
Lil bro can like pussy but god damn is it grating that he wants everyone to wait months (maybe even up to a year) on end to have FMC content while everyone else just has to wait around and for those who don't like FMC content literally get nothing out of it and have to wait even longer for the story to go foward.

His spelling was what mostly set me off tho in that last post of his...autocorrect would have saved that man my word lashing I even had to bust out a word that is usually in my sister's vocabulary not mine :cry:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You REALLY like FMC to an almost nauseating degree. I'm of the understanding you just want more content? Trying to justify HOW a FMC would fit in with the universe and it's characters including in a sexual manner?

It depends on how it plays out, there are 2 FMC possibilities; Full Female MC or Futa MC.

-If it's the former I doubt the vast majority of the cast would be involved with you sexually to the degree of a harem like they are now.
-If it's the latter there probably wouldn't be any real difference. The APPROACH would have to be different due to well, a Female having a dick, let alone coming onto them with the determination of a horny Male.
What wrong with that and wishing or just day dreaimng to see it happeing? Female MC whole have same training and on sexality manner she could more demenor, if she don't like somone she don't gonna spread her legs. Derryl for exmple she could be more roug but helping him with some chiks if he changed trowar her in present day, after the beating she got in the flashback by Deryl. The frendship would much more different. She would alweys helped him with Deryl Dad.

She cuold fuck Ella sine she would had crash on her in the Begining. She could fell in love with redhead and the same with alice. Helping depend on situation and Female MC wer grow up, she could be in chearling. The blondy she got showerwith she would be intamate relationsh with her, even Alice.But she would nevergot with someone Female MC don't like.

Yep, I like what I like, I'm not ashemed to admit The I love Female MC more them Male one.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Lil bro can like pussy but god damn is it grating that he wants everyone to wait months (maybe even up to a year) on end to have FMC content while everyone else just has to wait around and for those who don't like FMC content literally get nothing out of it and have to wait even longer for the story to go foward.

His spelling was what mostly set me off tho in that last post of his...autocorrect would have saved that man my word lashing I even had to bust out a word that is usually in my sister's vocabulary not mine :cry:
I would personally go to his house and fucking
M U R D E R him if he actually delayed the update because he wanted to play as a Female...in a game where you can play as a Female already on multiple occasions............

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I would personally go to his house and fucking
M U R D E R him if he actually delayed the update because he wanted to play as a Female...in a game where you can play as a Female already on multiple occasions............
Shitttt I'd help you hide the body fr fr

I do hope people who like FMC content get more of it but the same goes for every other current thing in the game (even for those who like NTR)...all I want is 1 scene with shadow it could just be a scene with petting her as long as its somethin mannnn.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Shitttt I'd help you hide the body fr fr

I do hope people who like FMC content get more of it but the same goes for every other current thing in the game (even for those who like NTR)...all I want is 1 scene with shadow it could just be a scene with petting her as long as its somethin mannnn.
Man if there ever will be some patreon poll with even the slightest faint of a shadow scene i will give my Unknown tier vote to it just for your cause

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
FMC whole had the same power as MC had, it wouldn't change nothing. It shapeshifting the main fucous of the story
Nope. It story and character relationship + character development focus story where shapeshifting ability is just a tool to move plot forward. Also sex scenes itself are more like fanservice content, then main focus of this game
If it's the former I doubt the vast majority of the cast would be involved with you sexually to the degree of a harem like they are now.
For example i see totally different dynamic FMC with Jake, where instead of competing with you, he would try to master his powers in order to mindforce FMC to become his girlfriend. Could be interesting approach, but require write entire arc from a scratch, not to mention create new arts...

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Nope. It story and character relationship + character development focus story where shapeshifting ability is just a tool to move plot forward. Also sex scenes itself are more like fanservice content, then main focus of this game

For example i see totally different dynamic FMC with Jake, where instead of competing with you, he would try to master his powers in order to mindforce FMC to become his girlfriend. Could be interesting approach, but require write entire arc from a scratch, not to mention create new arts...
I thing he could lose a battel even if he manage to fuck the FMC or just slightly change for her to be his girlfriend. I doubt. She could break it anytime if she get killed she could just outmatch him hthis way. And jake couldn't had chance with her ever again. Deryl could be the perfcet boyriend for the FMC. They just grow up togheter as in Male MC part. And i would make Deryl protect FMC even if she know defend herself. And for it I would wait to see it.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Brothers the MC is a slut not matter the body he takes XD being honest he became a herm (fuck you fenoxo ) you want a FMC just look for ella that's who the MC would become :(

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Every single time i go to touch Grass a war goes out on this thread :confused: and is gonna go worse most likely the 1.0 update gonna be the blueballs update 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: ItzSyther

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
She could break it anytime if she get killed she could just outmatch him hthis way
And this would be weak point for Ella to push. Something like this:
- Be honest with yourself, Jake, you are pathetic little worm. Betta male and this truth is not something you can change by obtain a bit of power. This girl, you love so dearly set way above your tier. So ...well...how can i put this...best of what you count with her is eternal friend zone. All you can do is sit and watch like a patient cuckold you really are how some alfamale would make her happy right in front of your eyes...But here is a glimpse of hope that you have...Your mind control abilities...You can make her to love you...But there is one problem here...she is a super human just like yourself so she can resist to a degree against your powers...You did not know about that? Well... may by you are not such close friend for her as you thought...In order to do things right, you need become much stronger then you are now. You dont want fuck up everything, dont you?

This kind of changes require threw whole Jake arc
Same for others, even shithead's like Jared

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
- Be honest with yourself, Jake, you are pathetic little worm. Betta male and this truth is not something you can change by obtain a bit of power. This girl, you love so dearly set way above your tier. So ...well...how can i put this...best of what you count with her is eternal friend zone. All you can do is sit and watch like a patient cuckold you really are how some alfamale would make her happy right in front of your eyes...But here is a glimpse of hope that you have...Your mind control abilities...You can make her to love you...But there is one problem here...she is a super human just like yourself so she can resist to a degree against your powers...You did not know about that? Well... may by you are not such close friend for her as you thought...In order to do things right, you need become much stronger then you are now. You dont want fuck up everything, dont you?

That script was
357741521_6241535742624286_4166780117023025037_n.jpg
But we are not making a romance novel but if we do that script gonna be in it XD
Fzj06reaIAAw9yo.jpeg
This is the the humor W.W use because it works XD

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
So many pages to argue about why the MC will or won't get to lvl 4 soon...

You people seem to forget the obvious "power fantasy" coding of the story. Even when the MC trips up, it never lasts long, and he quickly becomes are powerhouse against his opponent of the time.
And it's never been more true than his fight against Monster-Deryl. He went from struggling against "Chimera-Deryl" to trashing "Evolved Chimera-Deryl" with, comparatively, quite an easier time.

He's also the first superhuman to have powers from two different lines. Ella has one of the same parents but didn't get the memory powers herself (which is why revealing that to her is a bad idea and leads to a bad end).

It's abundantly clear that he's meant to quickly climb the ranks.
While his powers are quite clearly defined, his concept as a character is "adaptibility". He faces a situation, gets a rough time, learns, adapts, overcome. Every single time with a lot of efficacy, given how deep in shit he can be at first (such as with Jake).

I'd be really surprised, given the story shaping up, if he doesn't end up level 5. Hell, actually, I think there are good chances he either gets to level 5 on his own, or if using the serum, somehow transcends the classification and becomes the first to go above the level 5.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'd be really surprised, given the story shaping up, if he doesn't end up level 5. Hell, actually, I think there are good chances he either gets to level 5 on his own, or if using the serum, somehow transcends the classification and becomes the first to go above the level 5.
Given the fact MC has Arbiter in his head there's an extremely good chance MC will be above level 5 (as long as he can retain himself instead of losing control totally to Arb).

Reactions: Rutonat

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

You people seem to forget the obvious "power fantasy" coding of the story. Even when the MC trips up, it never lasts long, and he quickly becomes are powerhouse against his opponent of the time.
And it's never been more true than his fight against Monster-Deryl. He went from struggling against "Chimera-Deryl" to trashing "Evolved Chimera-Deryl" with, comparatively, quite an easier time.

He's also the first superhuman to have powers from two different lines. Ella has one of the same parents but didn't get the memory powers herself (which is why revealign that to her is a bad idea and leads to a bad end).

While his powers are quite cleaerly defined, his concept as a character is "adaptibility". He faces a situation, gets a rough time, learns, adapts, overcome. Every single time with a lot of efficacy, given how deep in shit he can be at first (such as with Jake).

He's also the first superhuman to have powers from two different lines. Ella has one of the same parents but didn't get the memory powers herself (which is why revealign that to her is a bad idea and leads to a bad end).

While his powers are quite cleaerly defined, his concept as a character is "adaptibility". He faces a situation, gets a rough time, learns, adapts, overcome. Every single time with a lot of efficacy, given how deep in shit he can be at first (such as with Jake).

descarga (19).jpg

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Given the fact MC has Arbiter in his head there's an extremely good chance MC will be above level 5 (as long as he can retain himself instead of losing control totally to Arb).
Yeah there are only really three possibilities with that situation.
Either he makes a deal with Eye-buddy and gets plenty of powers (but I wouldn't trust it)
He fights his influences and somehow absorbs the powers the Arbiter has over him, triggering his powering up
or he rejects and purges him and somehow gets even stronger.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

It would be worth of wait to see it coming and you forget to add the FMC is also an alfa female. I could make jake sweet even more.

Almost forgot that FMC broke Jared harm. Didn't she?
That relationsh with Jared could be the same.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Well sister the dead end proves the first point i pick 2 because the eye not gonna take a no at that time he gonna go time to pay the bill XD you blue emo cunt

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Well, on lvl MC suffer a lot and was force to use creative thinking, tricks and endure a world of pain, to manage his enemies instead of just evole back on Valvaran or even prior to this
Depends on what you mean by "quickly". Become a new captain in 5 years would be quick enough from logical stand point, but...
Also there are things such as time skips Dev can use more often to reduce this "Chosen trope" factor

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes