necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Depends on the species honestly. Some dog breeds can make wolves look like little bitches (see tibetan mastiff as example).

Both can also mate with each other as there isn't too much difference in their genes which is great for weird hybrids between each breed of dog and wolf.
they run at the sight of goth ladies leaving their owner to deal with their shit alone or maybe is just mine still love the huge hairy coward XD

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Sorry becous of that I don't play anymore ORS, becouse of male. GGGB is better the Our Red Strings. I play more badass route. And you are driing dis conversation in off topic.

I prefer MC selct our gender and play as I see fit on my prefernce and still Go to the Gloryhole on woman side. Just to male MC lot of cocks. :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :devilish: :devilish::devilish:
idontgetit.png

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
lets make a history review
-The cult of mother
-The waifu wars
-the shitpost wars
- the fertility conundrum
- The living joke pussyboy
- The eugenics are we the baddies ? dilemma
-the blueballs update
-the dogclappers rise
- the waifu hunts
-the heretic burnings
-the nico and liz reckoning
-lvl2 vs lvl3 paradigm
- the Fmc Fundoshi crone

did i miss anything?
and why almost half of that list is syther doing ?
The major ones that I remember and was apart of are:

1. The Victim Jake Arc. People thought Jake should be excused of his actions because Ella made him do it. Lot of people thought I was too bloodthirsty but as Jake Arc progressed more and more, he fucked up, over and over again. Something which I called before he even got to do anything because I knew Jake would fold under pressure.

2. The Danica Simping arc or Copium Blue as I like to call it. The amount of coping I did to justify Dani's existence is downright insane. While my theories on her surviving were right, it was terrible in the threads prior to it. Guys were saying "she's dead bro, let it go", "I killed her anyway, so she's definitely dead" and so on. The tears wouldn't stop! Luckily, 3rd Queen survived and reached her 3rd Level.

3. Ella is Evil arc. This honestly goes back to way before even the Jake Arc started. A lot of people wanted to kill her. I would say it intensified during the HERO Arc more but it definitely predates it.

4. HERO Hating Arc + Nico Apologist/Hating. This one was honestly brutal. You had people losing their shit about being forced to join HERO. The Nico hate was at an all time high too. People were butthurt that they couldn't kill her as a Level 2 MC and that they got tossed into space. You also had the Ella simps out there talking crazy about MC going to join her instead. Then you had my simp ass over here defending my 2nd Queen and happily joining HERO for power.

A mini arc of the thread was the whole "Supernatural vs Real World Logic", "The Powers aren't Supernatural", "MC doesn't have Memory Powers". I say Mini Arc but this was all started by one guy. It ended the very next update and the guy was proven so thoroughly wrong by the game that you'd think WW read his comment and put it there just to prove him wrong :KEK: . WW even threw in Memory swapping, which the guy said "wasn't possible" and "wouldn't happen" which completely destroyed the notion that MC didn't have Memory Powers. The kicker is, that update also spammed the powers being supernatural as well over and over again. It was such a tragedy dude.

There's probably some others I'm forgetting or they're probably covered by the ones you posted already or other people in the thread.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Ah a scene I never went after thank mommy I never did either.

Male MC for da win :devilish:
I prefer he become female and I go straight there. Since his corruption and slutness is higer. And I hope lot more when we can been fucked into th glory hole? Who know if WildWorld gonna add it in game. But only blowjob is too littl. We need boobjob, use pussy and ass for it. Female MC is for the win.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
- Ella is Evil
-The cult of mother
-The waifu wars
- Ella simps
- Copium Blue first strike
-the shitpost wars
- The Victim Jake Arc parts 1-2
-Copium Blue second chapter (that smurf is asking for a spanking)
Retardation fight: Syther and random retard spammed against each other so hard a mod rolled in and nearly kicked all our shit in.
-the blueballs update
-the dogclappers rise
- the waifu hunts
-the heretic burnings
- Ella is not that evil but still a cunt (why do we always go back here )
The Victim Jake Arc parts 3-4 (we talk about this way to much)
The Deryl Conundrum: Is he a bad friend or a bro?
- Copium Blue the cockblocking XD
-lvl2 vs lvl3 paradigm
- the Fmc Fundoshi crone

the hero hate still goes onXD so is not history yet.... nico goes in the wiafu wars and in the reckoning and the supernatural is one of the heads of the hydra XD (HYDRA DOMINATUS)

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I prefer he become female and I go straight there. Since his corruption and slutness is higer. And I hope lot more when we can been fucked into th glory hole? Who know if WildWorld gonna add it in game. But only blowjob is too littl. We need boobjob, use pussy and ass for it.
What we really need is for Male MC to do what he did when he consumed Kenny fuck all the ladies with his many tentacle dicks (thats sooooo lackin in dis game and im a tad upset there isn't more).

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
- Ella is Evil
-The cult of mother
-The waifu wars
- Ella simps
- Copium Blue first strike
-the shitpost wars
- The Victim Jake Arc parts 1-2
-Copium Blue second chapter ()
-the blueballs update
-the dogclappers rise
- the waifu hunts
-the heretic burnings
- Ella is not that evil but still a cunt (why do we always go back here )
The Victim Jake Arc parts 3-4 (we talk about this way to much)
- Copium Blue the cockblocking XD
-lvl2 vs lvl3 paradigm
- the Fmc Fundoshi crone

the hero hate still goes onXD so is not history yet.... nico goes in the wiafu wars and in the reckoning and the supernatural is one of the heads of the hydra XD (HYDRA DOMINATUS)
I got another one for ya that people fight about and mention plenty enough:

The Deryl Conundrum: Is he a bad friend or a bro?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What we really need is for Male MC to do what he did when he consumed Kenny fuck all the ladies with his many tentacle dicks (thats sooooo lackin in dis game and im a tad upset there isn't more).
You know that ther is futa protagonist MC other ltrego it mean she had that capcity as well. And it could bad end fo him go givin do you wan a ded end like that after he killed Kenny? I bet you want a bed end like this again.

I red play Female MC and try to seduce Alice or Tiffany in his female form.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I been away for awhile that I have no idea what even happening in this thread. All that I gather is that female mc is best girl and that it
Well we had a major huge discussion regarding Danica vs Michael and now we are onto the topic of adding FMC as an optional starting gender.

Which well...no. Why? Because it'd take too long and Weird would have to essentially add in a bunch of new art and rewrite bits and pieces of the story...more or less a new route which he mentioned he didn't wanna do (work on another route while working on the main story).

Welcome back tho my brother in arms!

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes