ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
sadly
View attachment 2828058
there are a lot of war fronts right now and i mean warhammer 40K levels XD
There are indeed a lot of war fronts my brother in arms...presenting the next evolution of Lady Shadow
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With this form she shall begin clearing up these fronts.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
i wanna play baldurs gate 3 but my wife is out with her cunts and she would go ballistic if i play without her T_T
Already played the older versions, shame they fixed the relationship+ bugs and all saves are now incompatible with older versions, guess i'll have to search that huge world for some new bug to exploit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: necromater

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Already played the older versions, shame they fixed the relationship+ bugs and all saves are now incompatible with older versions, guess i'll have to search that huge world for some new bug to exploit.
fuck it time to use mods like i did with the warlock XD

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Chaos breaking here and here i am, still waiting for Ichigo to drop from the sky...
It's not Ichigo my brother but close enough... necromater it is time for the arc you've been waiting for!!!!

276gioyqmuq91.jpg
Written in the tome of mommy was a section simply known as "Incest Baby Dragon" which was told to be the savior of all Waifu...a being so inbred that it held the power of Mommy and even Lord Turd.

The great incest baby dragon was given to a human couple to raise as a war in heaven would have started if either the 3rd or fourth raised the child.

This powerful child had wings as blue as Sully's asshole and the temper of a raging beast.

As the child got older it recognized its caretakers as his parents and lived peacefully with them although the male was gone often at least he had his female.

As the inbred got older and stronger it realized it must become even stronger to rival the great ones and thus he went out and met someone that has been on the run for a very long time....a traitor waifu...

Their meeting would mark the beginning of the great inbredia wars...

This was part 1 of 2 for the incest baby dragon arc...prepare thyselves for that next part hehehe

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
It's not Ichigo my brother but close enough... necromater it is time for the arc you've been waiting for!!!!

View attachment 2828140
Written in the tome of mommy was a section simply known as "Incest Baby Dragon" which was told to be the savior of all Waifu...a being so inbred that it held the power of Mommy and even Lord Turd.

The great incest baby dragon was given to a human couple to raise as a war in heaven would have started if either the 3rd or fourth raised the child.

This powerful child had wings as blue as Sully's asshole and the temper of a raging beast.

As the child got older it recognized its caretakers as his parents and lived peacefully with them although the male was gone often at least he had his female.

As the inbred got older and stronger it realized it must become even stronger to rival the great ones and thus he went out and met someone that has been on the run for a very long time....a traitor waifu...

Their meeting would mark the beginning of the great inbredia wars...

This was part 1 of 2 for the incest baby dragon arc...prepare thyselves for that next part hehehe
descarga (32).jpg
descarga (33).jpg

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Fuck I feel bad for leaving you all at the edge of your seat with part 1 so fuck it its time for Part 2 known as "The bad meeting"

During his great journey the inbred dragon met many a Waifu and learned under them such as Amber and Liz and even Demi with her seductress ways...but one Waifu he encountered was one that many told him that went missing...Ella.

When he first encountered her she was tired and broken so he gave her a taste of his dragon blood filled with energizing life force.

Instead of being grateful the traitorous Waifu attacked and pulled out her dueling pistol which caused the incest baby dragon to pull out his and his dick slinger
Dick Slinging Baby Dragon.jpg
The results of the duel are unknown as both parties didn't speak upon it again but what did happen was the great Inbredia wars.

Sides were drawn between the dragon and Ella's stompers trying to root out the inbred dragon and those loyal to him....but we'll get to that in the Inbredia Wars arc.

Last edited:

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Fuck I feel bad for leaving you all at the edge of your seat with part 1 so fuck it its time for Part 2 known as "The bad meeting"

During his great journey the inbred dragon met many a Waifu and learned under them such as Amber and Liz and even Demi with her seductress ways...but one Waifu he encountered was one that many told him that went missing...Ella.

When he first encountered her she was tired and broken so he gave her a taste of his dragon blood filled with energizing life force.

Instead of being grateful the traitorous Waifu attacked and pulled out her dueling pistol which caused the incest baby dragon to pull out his and his dick slinger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The results of the duel are unknown as both parties didn't speak upon it again but what did happen was the great Inbredia wars.

Sides were drawn between the dragon and Ella's stompers trying to root out the inbred dragon and those loyal to him....but we'll get to that in the Inbredia Wars arc.
escalatorsticker.jpg

Nevart

May 4, 2020
Beyond that we might be missing some other stuff but for the life of me can't remember...wait! @Nevart our new family member you might recall something we have missed since you had read through da many pages.
Well, there were some smaller discussions of note, but nothing really big enough to warrant an inclusion in necromater 's hall of fame. For better or worse, I came too late for this. Still, here are some honorable mentions:

- Shadow vs Mommy 4th
- The Justification of S.I.N.
- The Aglaecwif/Laurie Dilemma
- Deus Ex Machina
- The MC ate his mom

---

And as far as the search for new discussion material goes, I have to admit, I already shed a tear after realizing just how thoroughly my attempts were buried with Danica vs Michael. Ouch. That hurt.

But I'm gonna try again anyway. I'm stubborn like that.

Is there anything, anything at all, that you guys didn't like in the game/story?
Anything that you wish were done differently/had a different outcome?
Any gripes?
What would you have done/how would you have written certain story beats?
Consequences that you are hoping for?
Character deaths?

Shout-out to those that did respond the first time around, you know who you are, love you!

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I have to admit, I already shed a tear after realizing just how thoroughly my attempts were buried with Danica vs Michael. Ouch. That hurt.

But I'm gonna try again anyway. I'm stubborn like that.

Is there anything, anything at all, that you guys didn't like in the game/story?
Anything that you wish were done differently/had a different outcome?
Any gripes?
What would you have done/how would you have written certain story beats?
Consequences that you are hoping for?
Character deaths?

Shout-out to those that did respond the first time around, you know who you are, love you!
If it makes you feel any better it happens to all of us at some point especially if it devolves into a fight.

I generally like everything in the story thus far except with the recent Jared stuff...like we already hated him and it just feels like Weird is piling on reasons to hate em.

I do wish we had a major choice to either betray alice or join Klaus.

My gripe is no Shadow scenes (yet).

The one thing I'd write differently is Jared and make him more 'competent' in the sense he isn't always bragging about Daddy's money and showed actual potential as a villain like yeah he's a football captain (or was?) so he has some leadership under em but idk.

I hope we have major consequences for not doing Waifu content like for Emily/Amber/Liz.

I wanna see Cole and Jared die lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nevart

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Hey I got a pertinent question. How do you post the link of an image in your post with the actual picture showing? I am only able to put the URL of the image as a hyperlink.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes