ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Just regular posting. I would like to add a photo to my signature too, just don't know how to do it though. Please help.
Took this from a dm i had with Dipasimaan

So first and foremost my friend find a signature you'd like to have under your comments.

After that head on over to your account name and click on it after that click signature
1690583944126.png

Now once you have a signature in mind (I'll use an example for you) click on this button:
1690584100975.png

It should ask you for a url, right click on whatever signature image u like (for example this one:
1690584143211.png

and open in new table.

After that grab the url and place it in

1690584187155.png

u can resize it to whatever u like (the max amount u can have is 2 but im just doin an example here).

if you click on the image in the signature (where u can edit it) click on it and u should have an option to edit link.

From there u can redirect it to the game's page or whatever page of ur choosing.

for a regular image go to this in ur post:
1691210320052.png

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022

So first and foremost my friend find a signature you'd like to have under your comments.

After that head on over to your account name and click on it after that click signature
1690583944126.png

Now once you have a signature in mind (I'll use an example for you) click on this button:
1690584100975.png

It should ask you for a url, right click on whatever signature image u like (for example this one:
1690584143211.png

and open in new table.

1690584187155.png

u can resize it to whatever u like (the max amount u can have is 2 but im just doin an example here).

if you click on the image in the signature (where u can edit it) click on it and u should have an option to edit link.

From there u can redirect it to the game's page or whatever page of ur choosing.

View attachment 2828251
That was very helpful, thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
If it makes you feel any better it happens to all of us at some point especially if it devolves into a fight.

I generally like everything in the story thus far except with the recent Jared stuff...like we already hated him and it just feels like Weird is piling on reasons to hate em.

I do wish we had a major choice to either betray alice or join Klaus.

My gripe is no Shadow scenes (yet).

The one thing I'd write differently is Jared and make him more 'competent' in the sense he isn't always bragging about Daddy's money and showed actual potential as a villain like yeah he's a football captain (or was?) so he has some leadership under em but idk.

I hope we have major consequences for not doing Waifu content like for Emily/Amber/Liz.

I wanna see Cole and Jared die lol.
At least with Jared is we have yet another reason to not feel anything when we feed on his corpse.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019

1690583944126.png

1690584100975.png

1690584143211.png

and open in new table.

1690584187155.png

View attachment 2828251
you dogclapper don't spill so easily my earlier nooby weaknesses

• Red Heart

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
you dogclapper don't spill so easily my earlier nooby weaknesses
My apologies mah brother in arms I should of asked permission before doin that.

On the bright side we were all at one point or another as nooby as ye so take that as a consolation prize and of course my apologies.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
My apologies mah brother in arms I should of asked permission before doin that.

On the bright side we were all at one point or another as nooby as ye so take that as a consolation prize and of course my apologies.
myman.jpg I can't be mad with the Leader of Shadow's cult himself

• Red Heart

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
They want to prove a lvl 2 can beat a lvl 3 in frontal combat thing that is suicide with weak evidence and a lot of what if. That you have to use what if destroy the Point they even make Drako act mature XD
... of course a level 2 can beat a level 3.
if the level 2 is vastly more skilled and/or very strong for his level.
the level 3 can be weak for his level or even a non combat type
the level 3 can just be a bad matchup where their powers get hard countered.

I mean heck, remember we saw michael as a muggle kill a superhuman and then kill a monster. (a powerful one at that)
And it was absolutely glorious.

We also heard how some of the most powerful members of hero had punched up on level.

Of course just because it CAN happen does not mean it will happen. vast majority of matchups the level 3 will beat the level 2. the exceptions are rare exceptions

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
... of course a level 2 can beat a level 3.
if the level 2 is vastly more skilled and/or very strong for his level.
the level 3 can be weak for his level or even a non combat type
the level 3 can just be a bad matchup where their powers get hard countered.

I mean heck, remember we saw michael as a muggle kill a superhuman and then kill a monster. (a powerful one at that)
And it was absolutely glorious.

We also heard how some of the most powerful members of hero had punched up on level.

Of course just because it CAN happen does not mean it will happen. vast majority of matchups the level 3 will beat the level 2. the exceptions are rare exceptions
A level 2 best pray they never run into someone like tree boi...a level 3 with the power akin to a level 5 now thats a scary thought.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Nevart

May 4, 2020
If it makes you feel any better it happens to all of us at some point especially if it devolves into a fight.
Yeah, turns out all my reading and catching up couldn't prepare me for your sheer ability of filling out these pages like no one's business. Leaving the thread at ~550 and coming back to ~560 just hits different.

My gripe is no Shadow scenes (yet).
Makes me mad just thinking about it. How dare!?

Is there anything, anything at all, that you guys didn't like in the game/story?
Anything that you wish were done differently/had a different outcome?
Any gripes?
What would you have done/how would you have written certain story beats?
Consequences that you are hoping for?
Character deaths?
Ah, now that is an excellent assortment of questions, couldn't have picked them better myself.
I expected no less from you my dearest... twin.

*cough* Anyway here I go.

1) Well I certainly answered that one already in detail, but if had to choose something else... then I'd have to go at it from the game mechanics angle. Time sensitive stuff in particular. The two biggest poster children, that I can think of right now, would be you being able to beat the "assassins" in the beginning due to training as your first action, and the possibility of going to a certain party as FemMC, which is made possible by going cheer-leading right before.

There is no warning, heads up, tip, or any of that. You either get it by accident or will remain blissfully unaware for the rest of the game. Especially in a blind/first playthrough.

The fact that you're best advised to go into the game with extensive foreknowledge of what's to come to be able to really pick your poison... is a turn-off.

Another, smaller example, would be your Virginity-Loss choice before your talk with Jake. I trust that I don't have to go into detail with that one.

2+4+6) Some smaller things, sure. The biggest change? Deryl. I'd have him and Laurie die at the hands of Jared and Cole in the end. Without giving you a chance to save them. Alice, should she make it that far, is getting injured at the very least.

It's high time our MC actually got a reality check. Maybe then he'd be willing to make better use of his memories.

Hell, why stop here?
Have Cole spare Brianna a side glance at the studio.
Have Ella fuck a bit more with his friends before stopping. #ItWasAnAccident
Have Sha-

The Dev can kill no name police, guards and soldiers all he wants, but this is not where it's at.
It's sad to realize, but the truth nonetheless. We need a face to be able to feel something, not a number.
A journey without sacrifices feels hollow.

3) Really nothing to add here as I've talked about it already more than enough.

5) Aglaecwif. If the Dev doesn't do something BIG with that child of hers I'm gonna be massively disappointed.
As of now, this is literally The thing I look forward to the most. To have it peter out as some side thing would just not do it justice. I'd almost demand he make it mandatory that the MC impregnate her, but that would make me a hypocrite, so I'm gonna abstain from that.

And while what I just wrote might make me out to be a fan of Aglae, the truth is that it's just the prospect of personal consequences that leaves me all hot and bothered. *shiver*

Was also pleased to read that I was not the only one that knew of Beowulf and had alarm bells go off.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
5) Aglaecwif. If the Dev doesn't do something BIG with that child of hers I'm gonna be massively disappointed.
As of now, this is literally The thing I look forward to the most. To have it peter out as some side thing would just not do it justice. I'd almost demand he make it mandatory that the MC impregnate her, but that would make me a hypocrite, so I'm gonna abstain from that.

And while what I just wrote might make me out to be a fan of Aglae, the truth is that it's just the prospect of personal consequences that leaves me all hot and bothered. *shiver*

Was also pleased to read that I was not the only one that knew of Beowulf and had alarm bells go off.
I said it numerous times in da past but I truly believe whatever hell spawn MC or Deryl breed into her will most def come after either of em and may result (most likely) in Deryl's death as he has no heads up about it while MC does since Val told em about it when he meets him in the HERO prison.

It'd be kinda cool to know that we could of prevented Deryl's death just by fucking a monster mommy tho if it did happen (and from what we do know she breeds sons not daughters but maybe MC is a special case and she pops out a daughter who in turn might try and kill monster mommy since the sons usually hunt their father's down to kill em...Val mentioned that).

Last edited:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I said it numerous times in da past but I truly believe whatever hell spawn MC or Deryl breed into her will most def come after either of em and may result (most likely) in Deryl's death as he has no heads up about it while MC does since Val told em about it when he meets him in the prison.

It'd be kinda cool to know that we could of prevented Deryl's death just by fucking a monster mommy tho if it did happen (and from what we do know she breeds sons not daughters but maybe MC is a special case and she pops out a daughter who in turn might try and kill monster mommy since the sons usually hunt their father's down to kill em...Val mentioned that).
If my offspring turns out to be a hot female monster, i might just have to use my authority and power to take away her V card.
45485972.jpg

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes