ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Wow can't believe I forgot the 'darkest day' for Syther

Syther's very own mini arc:

Retardation fight: Syther and random retard spammed against each other so hard a mod rolled in and nearly kicked all our shit in.

There you go another one for ya necromater

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
My married friend maybe you're right, especially 'cause his message after was even more incomprehensible than the others
Ong man, if he invested into an autocorrect he'd be far more tolerable to me like shit I don't wanna be mean or rude about it either (I kinda feel bad for my early comment of callin em a troglodyte shitttt for all I know bro has a hard time with English since it might not be his first language).

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
Well we had a major huge discussion regarding Danica vs Michael and now we are onto the topic of adding FMC as an optional starting gender.

Which well...no. Why? Because it'd take too long and Weird would have to essentially add in a bunch of new art and rewrite bits and pieces of the story...more or less a new route which he mentioned he didn't wanna do (work on another route while working on the main story).

Welcome back tho my brother in arms!
Oh there was a discussion about Danica Vs Michael? was because she hit level 3 this update and that michael hit level 2 and some people wanted to see how they stack against each other or something? and the whole fmc as a starting gender while that does sound interesting I kinda don't see it being added if it was then it would have to be when the game is complete or maybe it becoming a side game or something, but if it about adding more fmc content Im down

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Oh there was a discussion about Danica Vs Michael? was because she hit level 3 this update and that michael hit level 2 and some people wanted to see how they stack against each other or something?
More or less, senior brother DrakoGhoul is team Danica and is quite correct Danica would win although imo Michael might win at least 1 battle out of 10 (Dani gets the rest) and lg545 is team Michael who is going all out trying to support that a level 2 can beat a level 3 (when it all depends on a lot of factors...a level 2 'could' win but the chances are super low).

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ong man, if he invested into an autocorrect he'd be far more tolerable to me like shit I don't wanna be mean or rude about it either (I kinda feel bad for my early comment of callin em a troglodyte shitttt for all I know bro has a hard time with English since it might not be his first language).
that goes in the blueballs update along with so much other shit that we did and say under inquisitorial order we will no talk about
descarga (27).jpg

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
I can understand that for someone who doesn't have English as a first language is difficult spelling, grammar and all that shit.
But for fuck's sake, at least use google translate Defoesticker.gif

Reactions: ItzSyther

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
He's also the first superhuman to have powers from two different lines. Ella has one of the same parents but didn't get the memory powers herself (which is why revealing that to her is a bad idea and leads to a bad end).
MC is repeatedly stated to have only one monster parent, which is the one chosen at the beginning of the game.
Furthermore, Aglaecwif all but states outright that the spawn of an Apostle can manifest the other twin Apostle's power.
She referenced Jake as a potential candidate to inherit the power of Order, which is the combination of Authority and Power.
Jake being spawn of only Authority, whose twin is Power. Perhaps then, Michael possesses the potential for Order as well?
Nevertheless, MC is special, sure, but he's not actually unique or unrivaled in potential.
What is most unique is how perfect the 50/50 split of his powers is from level 1.
Though I have my own theories that such was deliberate on the part of the 3rd and 4th.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
More or less, senior brother DrakoGhoul is team Danica and is quite correct Danica would win although imo Michael might win at least 1 battle out of 10 (Dani gets the rest) and lg545 is team Michael who is going all out trying to support that a level 2 can beat a level 3 (when it all depends on a lot of factors...a level 2 'could' win but the chances are super low).
damn and I miss all of that sad:cry: curse you irl:mad:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
i wanna play baldurs gate 3 but my wife is out with her cunts and she would go ballistic if i play without her T_T and goth ladies over 30 are scary and crazy well more crazy like the FMC crone crazy

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes