necromater

Aug 21, 2018
It would be worth of wait to see it coming and you forget to add the FMC is also an alfa female. I could make jake sweet even more.
evakiss learned from her mistake in G.G.G.B if you go to the male population they are gonna play the FMC like a slut that is the reason O.R.S has male and female MC to balance the thing. if W.W makes a game with a F.M.C that´s ok but that change would go really bad in this game because first you dont want a mob of angry psyco nerds XD second the story is already writen hard changes would break the art piece . just look at the witcher series they fuck up bad with the woke agenda :(

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Depends on what you mean by "quickly". Become a new captain in 5 years would be quick enough from logical stand point, but...
Also there are things such as time skips Dev can use more often to reduce this "Chosen trope" factor
I think you're forgetting...the MC is effectively the 'chosen' one and Weird set it up as such...hell Ella even mentions via dead end that MC was just what she was looking for (aka chosen one) and she's been searching for someone like him.

MC also defies logic (come on now this is a world full of superpowers logic means nothin to it) and with the lore we know thanks to MC having 2 monster parents the usual rules and logic do not apply to him.

He grows faster and stronger than the usual superhuman and this is just fact so becoming a captain in very little time is well within the expectation for someone like him.

Reactions: Rutonat

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Well, on lvl MC suffer a lot and was force to use creative thinking, tricks and endure a world of pain, to manage his enemies instead of just evole back on Valvaran or even prior to this
And you think any other would have been better ? I'd argue most other superhumans would have had a way worse time. And msot would have died on what he ended up overcoming.

Depends on what you mean by "quickly". Become a new captain in 5 years would be quick enough from logical stand point, but...
Also there are things such as time skips Dev can use more often to reduce this "Chosen trope" factor
The game is definitely not gonna spam 15 years. If the point had been to have timeskips to make a "realistic schedule" for the MC's power growth, we would already have seen at least one.
The MC is written to be compltely out of the norm, which has been pointed out multiple times by multiple characters, from Ella to Xanthe.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Given the fact MC has Arbiter in his head there's an extremely good chance MC will be above level 5 (as long as he can retain himself instead of losing control totally to Arb).
WW foreshadowed this hard in Deadend37. The "Evolution = ???" line is a huge fucking teaser.
I think the connection to the "higher plane" will be the catalyst for a 6th evolution, something that no other superhuman has ever achieved in history.

I wonder if there is an overarching theme behind evolutions, aside from Xanthe's scientific view. We know from Ella that the Second Evolution is uncommon and the 3rd is rare. I wonder if that's just a game of odds or they also have requirements like the Fifth, just easier to achieve.

For example:
Level - Requirement
1 - Genetic Predisposition, fairly straightforward. If you can host the gene, you turn.
2 - Understanding of one's purpose. Perhaps the reason why the Eye asks what MC is fighting for.
3 - Understanding of one's powers. Perhaps those with powers of lesser scope evolve easier?
4 - Understanding of monster energy in general. Perhaps that's why level 4s can use their power on objects that they were previously unaffected.
5 - Understanding of the monster parent's mindset. We know from Ella that the monster parent wants something from the Spawn. Perhaps it won't allow the spawn to reach level 5 without a fundamendal understanding of the mindset, so the spawn won't turn against the parent when it has achieved perfection.
6 - Connection to the higher plane. Perhaps superhumans with the right compatibility can form a connection to the higher plane, facilitated by either their monster parent or some other method (a ritual perhaps?)

The examples are obviously placeholders even if I tried to give a short description to make them seem more legit. They aren't, I just want to paint a picture here.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
WW foreshadowed this hard in Deadend37. The "Evolution = ???" line is a huge fucking teaser.
I think the connection to the "higher plane" will be the catalyst for a 6th evolution, something that no other superhuman has ever achieved in history.

I wonder if there is an overarching theme behind evolutions, aside from Xanthe's scientific view. We know from Ella that the Second Evolution is uncommon and the 3rd is rare. I wonder if that's just a game of odds or they also have requirements like the Fifth, just easier to achieve.

For example:
Level - Requirement
1 - Genetic Predisposition, fairly straightforward. If you can host the gene, you turn.
2 - Understanding of one's purpose. Perhaps the reason why the Eye asks what MC is fighting for.
3 - Understanding of one's powers. Perhaps those with powers of lesser scope evolve easier?
4 - Understanding of monster energy in general. Perhaps that's why level 4s can use their power on objects that they were previously unaffected.
5 - Understanding of the monster parent's mindset. We know from Ella that the monster parent wants something from the Spawn. Perhaps it won't allow the spawn to reach level 5 without a fundamendal understanding of the mindset, so the spawn won't turn against the parent when it has achieved perfection.
6 - Connection to the higher plane. Perhaps superhumans with the right compatibility can form a connection to the higher plane, facilitated by either their monster parent or some other method (a ritual perhaps?)

The examples are obviously placeholders even if I tried to give a short description to make them seem more legit. They aren't, I just want to paint a picture here.
i think the progenitors want the spawn to be hostile draconian mindset right there Alice big Daddy XD tell's her to go and devour her papa fairy XD so yeah this in my hero academia but more hardcore and with a lot of goth chicks XD

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
i think the progenitors want the spawn to be hostile draconian mindset right there Alice big Daddy XD tell's her to go and devour her papa fairy XD so yeah this in my hero academia but more hardcore and with a lot of goth chicks XD
Ha ha.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
evakiss learned from her mistake in G.G.G.B if you go to the male population they are gonna play the FMC like a slut that is the reason O.R.S has male and female MC to balance the thing. if W.W makes a game with a F.M.C that´s ok but that change would go really bad in this game because first you dont want a mob of angry psyco nerds XD second the story is already writen hard changes would break the art piece . just look at the witcher series they fuck up bad with the woke agenda :(
Sorry becous of that I don't play anymore ORS, becouse of male. GGGB is better the Our Red Strings. I play more badass route. And you are driing dis conversation in off topic.

I prefer MC selct our gender and play as I see fit on my prefernce and still Go to the Gloryhole on woman side. Just to male MC lot of cocks. :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :devilish: :devilish::devilish:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Sorry becous of that I don't play anymore ORS, becouse of male. GGGB is better the Our Red Strings. I play more badass route. And you are driing dis conversation in off topic.

I prefer MC selct our gender and play as I see fit on my prefernce and still Go to the Gloryhole on woman side. Just to male MC lot of cocks. :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :devilish: :devilish::devilish:
descarga (21).jpg
Brother´s help i don´t wanna deal with this.
avenge-me-brother.gif
descarga (24).jpg

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
lets make a history review
-The cult of mother
-The waifu wars
-the shitpost wars
- the fertility conundrum
- The living joke pussyboy
- The eugenics are we the baddies ? dilemma
-the blueballs update
-the dogclappers rise
- the waifu hunts
-the heretic burnings
-the nico and liz reckoning
-lvl2 vs lvl3 paradigm
- the Fmc Fundoshi crone

did i miss anything?
and why almost half of that list is syther doing ?

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
lets make a history review
-The cult of mother
-The waifu wars
-the shitpost wars
- the fertility conundrum
-the blueballs update
-the dogclappers rise
- the waifu hunts
-the heretic burnings
-the nico and liz reckoning
-lvl2 vs lvl3 paradigm
- the Fmc Fundoshi crone

did i miss anything?
and why almost half of that list is syther doing ?
You're forgetting the mini arc we all had about Cole's boy pussy and how a good portion of us wanted to take him in as our bitch or genderbend him...me? Ima break him in with a whale dick.

Oh yes and the Morality of Eugenics which was done in part by I and senior brother DrakoGhoul

Beyond that we might be missing some other stuff but for the life of me can't remember...wait! Nevart our new family member you might recall something we have missed since you had read through da many pages.

Reactions: Nevart

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Dog heads my brother! To be exact of our fair lady shadow. Although I suppose its a fair misunderstanding as dogs are related to wolves (directly related heheh).
Dogs and wolves are heir apparent, they are not the same though. Dogs are less aggressive than wolves, in my opinion.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Dogs and wolves are heir apparent, they are not the same though. Dogs are less aggressive than wolves, in my opinion.
Depends on the species honestly. Some dog breeds can make wolves look like little bitches (see tibetan mastiff as example).

Both can also mate with each other as there isn't too much difference in their genes which is great for weird hybrids between each breed of dog and wolf.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes