ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
If my offspring turns out to be a hot female monster, i might just have to use my authority and power to take away her V card.
View attachment 2828576
Shittttt gotta impregnate our offspring to ensure our bloodline's purity brother!
60fd516b3ffe4e160a8fda23bcbd9106211d423c1912d48493902fbbc26651da_1.jpg
Just imagine how fucking powerful the children we could have by breeding that little hellspawn...we gotta get all Crusader Kings up in this bitch.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I said it numerous times in da past but I truly believe whatever hell spawn MC or Deryl breed into her will most def come after either of em and may result (most likely) in Deryl's death as he has no heads up about it while MC does since Val told em about it when he meets him in the HERO prison.

It'd be kinda cool to know that we could of prevented Deryl's death just by fucking a monster mommy tho if it did happen (and from what we do know she breeds sons not daughters but maybe MC is a special case and she pops out a daughter who in turn might try and kill monster mommy since the sons usually hunt their father's down to kill em...Val mentioned that).
I hope we don't help Deryl either. That's his problem and he'll have to deal with the consequences. Helping him would probably ruin our relationship with our Monster Sis Aglaecwif and she's way too strong for us to fight currently. Her memory powers would make it hard for us to say we weren't involved in killing and eating him. Yes, I said eating because that's exactly what I'm going to end up doing if I'm involved. Deryl just going to have to accept his son getting devoured in front of him as payment for helping.

As for our own incest baby with Aglaecwif, that's a tough one. On one hand, I don't want to end my bloodline like that but if it's a son, I'm just going to kill them. Letting them grow is way too risky. Especially if it grows fast. We'll be fucked if it came after us. At least with a Daughter Thing, she'll be a mini Aglaecwif and likely won't be after us on some patricide time. Unless she hangs with Tiffany too much. Though, I don't know if I want a Daemon Whore daughter either. What if she decides to have a son and it wants to hunt me, it's grandpa, out of spite? Even worse, what if it's a Great Grandma 4th lover? Bruh, I got to kill my own grandson now!

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
What if she decides to have a son and it wants to hunt me, it's grandpa, out of spite? Even worse, what if it's a Great Grandma 4th lover? Bruh, I got to kill my own grandson now!
Would be a damn shame to put down your own bloodline...but alas sometimes ya gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette.

On the bright side MC as long as he doesn't get killed by outside forces could 'potentially' live forever or at least a super long time which means lots of time for breeding monster hoes and of course having lots of children and grand kids (hopefully neither that want to kill their daddy/grandpa).

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Would be a damn shame to put down your own bloodline...but alas sometimes ya gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette.

On the bright side MC as long as he doesn't get killed by outside forces could 'potentially' live forever or at least a super long time which means lots of time for breeding monster hoes and of course having lots of children and grand kids (hopefully neither that want to kill their daddy/grandpa).
I still think my selective breeding Minyaks theory for Bailey is happening. Last update pretty much helped it, since we know we can share stored memories and we ate Bailey. If we don't do the deed ourselves, we'll probably have to find a Minyak that's an aberration so she'll be powerful and live longer. Hell, find an Orang Minyak or whatever their prior species name was and give it's body to Bailey.

This is probably some late game stuff, if it does happen since MC is kind of busy with SIN at the moment. We'll probably have to wait until the Monster Arc starts, which is likely coming up after SIN.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I hope we don't help Deryl either. That's his problem and he'll have to deal with the consequences. Helping him would probably ruin our relationship with our Monster Sis Aglaecwif and she's way too strong for us to fight currently. Her memory powers would make it hard for us to say we weren't involved in killing and eating him. Yes, I said eating because that's exactly what I'm going to end up doing if I'm involved. Deryl just going to have to accept his son getting devoured in front of him as payment for helping.

As for our own incest baby with Aglaecwif, that's a tough one. On one hand, I don't want to end my bloodline like that but if it's a son, I'm just going to kill them. Letting them grow is way too risky. Especially if it grows fast. We'll be fucked if it came after us. At least with a Daughter Thing, she'll be a mini Aglaecwif and likely won't be after us on some patricide time. Unless she hangs with Tiffany too much. Though, I don't know if I want a Daemon Whore daughter either. What if she decides to have a son and it wants to hunt me, it's grandpa, out of spite? Even worse, what if it's a Great Grandma 4th lover? Bruh, I got to kill my own grandson now!
Well, since my MC choose to bang the big momma himself, its will fall upon him to make both mommy and possible daughter to call him big daddy.

Gonna have to become a monster king myself i guess.

Reactions: Dipasimaan

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Well, there were some smaller discussions of note, but nothing really big enough to warrant an inclusion in necromater 's hall of fame. For better or worse, I came too late for this. Still, here are some honorable mentions:

- Shadow vs Mommy 4th
- The Justification of S.I.N.
- The Aglaecwif/Laurie Dilemma
- Deus Ex Machina
- The MC ate his mom

---

And as far as the search for new discussion material goes, I have to admit, I already shed a tear after realizing just how thoroughly my attempts were buried with Danica vs Michael. Ouch. That hurt.

But I'm gonna try again anyway. I'm stubborn like that.

Is there anything, anything at all, that you guys didn't like in the game/story?
Anything that you wish were done differently/had a different outcome?
Any gripes?
What would you have done/how would you have written certain story beats?
Consequences that you are hoping for?
Character deaths?

Shout-out to those that did respond the first time around, you know who you are, love you!
All of those go in the blueballs update boy those times were crazy IMG_20230802_165412_262.jpg

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
If the monster baby comes for you, turn into FMC. Tell him that you don't know where his father is but he can grow his cock as long as a football stadium. What worked once should work at least one or two more times.

If that doesn't work, then tell him his father is Jared.

Reactions: AnonymousMouse

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
If the monster baby comes for you, turn into FMC. Tell him that you don't know where his father is but he can grow his cock as long as a football stadium. What worked once should work at least one or two more times.

If that doesn't work, then tell him his father is Jared.
That would not work monsters can feel their bloodline XD

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
Jesus christ, we are in the monster's mother and daughter breeding territory now. If some time in the future we get to meet our monster spawn im fucking them be it man, woman, or child im fucking them, to show my sign of dominance well we use are spare clone body to fuck the mother as well. but if it deryl monster's child im gonna be nice and not kill/eat the child but just fuck the mother instead, let deryl himself experience the hell that is fatherhood with a spice of killing and the threat of his life

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Jesus christ, we are in the monster's mother and daughter breeding territory now. If some time in the future we get to meet our monster spawn im fucking them be it man, woman, or child im fucking them, to show my sign of dominance well we use are spare clone body to fuck the mother as well. but if it deryl monster's child im gonna be nice and not kill/eat the child but just fuck the mother instead, let deryl himself experience the hell that is fatherhood with a spice of killing and the threat of his life
Pretty sus ngl...

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'm sure some of you are playing baldur's gate 3, you guys having fun with it? Papa Syther never played any of the games in the series but I have considered hopping into it.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I'm sure some of you are playing baldur's gate 3, you guys having fun with it? Papa Syther never played any of the games in the series but I have considered hopping into it.
Game is good for sure, a major improvement, specially with choices that is just full of them even in romance.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Game is good for sure, a major improvement, specially with choices that is just full of them even in romance.
That's awesome to hear (I love games with lots of choices).

Ima assume I'd have to play the prior games to keep up with the story yeah? Or is it one of those games that is standalone from the prior games?

alkeera

May 1, 2018
After this update i got a thought. What if the monsters or at least a big chunk of them are originally shared a mind and was a part of some whole bizarre chthonic organism, like cells in ones body, but at one point lost the link and became autonomous like a cancerous tumour - fighting other cells, seizing resources, sipping power from the main source, making more of its kind? What is an organism in the first place? We call a bunch of cells stacked together an organism but a colony of ants or a country of people we do not. Isn't it in the end just an overly complicated system with some kind of shared goals of all of its components? If so, where are the limits? If there is something more outside its bounds unknown to us, can we call our Universe the ultimate organism?

• Wow
Reactions: EndlessNights

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
That's awesome to hear (I love games with lots of choices).

Ima assume I'd have to play the prior games to keep up with the story yeah? Or is it one of those games that is standalone from the prior games?
PC is dead and I can't play the full release, but I've played the early release and the game is really worth the hype.

Great company, with a lot of passion and love for the game, willingness to improve and listen to the community. A lot of suggestions were implemented, including a lot of my own. Can't say if my posts reached them, but if there was heavy criticism for a weak feature that got popular in ereddit and other media, the devs were all over it.
The game itself looks a lot like Divinity: Original Sin games, but it uses the DnD 5th Edition ruleset. The ruleset adaptation wasn't perfect but it was more than good enough, the graphics are amazing. It's choice driven and it also has adult content.

If you like Turn Based RPGs, the oldschool d20 cRPGs, or party based tactical rpgs in general, this will be right up your alley. Things like the old isometric Fallout rpgs, Wasteland, Divinity: OS, the more recent Solasta: Crown of the Magister, Neverwinter Nights, Dragon Age, Pathfinder Kingmaker & Wrath of the Righteous, and Pillars of Eternity.

Basically the only people I've personally seen who don't like it are some Baldur's Gates elitists that get on my nerves. The only thing that I don't know is how optimized and bug-free it is. In early access there were a lot of bugs (which is understandable) and I know that a hotfix has already been released that addresses a lot of them, but I had some problems with performance, so you may want to wait a bit or research if people with a system similar to yours face problems.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
PC is dead and I can't play the full release, but I've played the early release and the game is really worth the hype.

Great company, with a lot of passion and love for the game, willingness to improve and listen to the community.
The game itself looks a lot like Divinity: Original Sin games, but it uses the DnD 5th Edition ruleset. The ruleset adaptation wasn't perfect but it was more than good enough, the graphics are amazing. It's choice driven and it also has adult content.

If you like Turn Based RPGs, the oldschool d20 cRPGs, or party based tactical rpgs in general, this will be right up your alley. Things like the old isometric Fallout rpgs, Wasteland, Divinity: OS, the more recent Solasta: Crown of the Magister, Neverwinter Nights, Dragon Age, Pathfinder Kingmaker & Wrath of the Righteous, and Pillars of Eternity.

Basically the only people I've personally seen who don't like it are some Baldur's Gates elitists that get on my nerves. The only thing that I don't know is how optimized and bug-free it is. In early access there were a lot of bugs (which is understandable) and I know that a hotfix has already been released that addresses a lot of bugs, but I had some problems with performance, so you may want to wait a bit or research if people with a system similar to yours face problems.
Well my comrade you have most definitely sold me on this game! I'm a big fan of turn based rpgs (dragon age & the divinity games especially).

Been a hot minute since I last touched anything D&D 5e but I remember it...well mostly? But ima buy it (kinda interested in seein dat adult content now).

Reactions: Gtdead
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes