necromater

Aug 21, 2018
After this update i got a thought. What if the monsters or at least a big chunk of them are originally shared a mind and was a part of some whole bizarre chthonic organism, like cells in ones body, but at one point lost the link and became autonomous like a cancerous tumour - fighting other cells, seizing resources, sipping power from the main source, making more of its kind? What is an organism in the first place? We call a bunch of cells stacked together an organism but a colony of ants or a country of people we do not. Isn't it in the end just an overly complicated system with some kind of shared goals of all of its components? If so, where are the limits? If there is something more outside its bounds unknown to us, can we call our Universe the ultimate organism?
Already called the tyrazerg theory XD. But is more like the progenitors looking for a stronger vessel for their powers so yeah. The all for one and one for all thing Lol

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Well my comrade you have most definitely sold me on this game! I'm a big fan of turn based rpgs (dragon age & the divinity games especially).

Been a hot minute since I last touched anything D&D 5e but I remember it...well mostly? But ima buy it (kinda interested in seein dat adult content now).
Well, just put 16 in CON and 16 on your main stat. Perception, Diplomacy and Sneak are the better skills, easiest class to start with is Warlock (Charisma) with Hex + Eldrich Blast (pick agonizing at level 2). Everything else will sort itself out ^_^. There exist stronger builds, but sometimes the character creation is daunting. Don't be afraid to experiment, the game offers a variety of companions.

Reactions: ItzSyther

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
PC is dead and I can't play the full release, but I've played the early release and the game is really worth the hype.

Great company, with a lot of passion and love for the game, willingness to improve and listen to the community. A lot of suggestions were implemented, including a lot of my own. Can't say if my posts reached them, but if there was heavy criticism for a weak feature that got popular in ereddit and other media, the devs were all over it.
The game itself looks a lot like Divinity: Original Sin games, but it uses the DnD 5th Edition ruleset. The ruleset adaptation wasn't perfect but it was more than good enough, the graphics are amazing. It's choice driven and it also has adult content.

If you like Turn Based RPGs, the oldschool d20 cRPGs, or party based tactical rpgs in general, this will be right up your alley. Things like the old isometric Fallout rpgs, Wasteland, Divinity: OS, the more recent Solasta: Crown of the Magister, Neverwinter Nights, Dragon Age, Pathfinder Kingmaker & Wrath of the Righteous, and Pillars of Eternity.

Basically the only people I've personally seen who don't like it are some Baldur's Gates elitists that get on my nerves. The only thing that I don't know is how optimized and bug-free it is. In early access there were a lot of bugs (which is understandable) and I know that a hotfix has already been released that addresses a lot of them, but I had some problems with performance, so you may want to wait a bit or research if people with a system similar to yours face problems.
Larian made divinity so yeah XD im a trowmancer XD yes you can still kill your enemies with chests and barrels. Or do Plenty of warcrimes Lol i love this game. If we ever get a superhuman game it has to be Larian XD

Reactions: Gtdead

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Shittttt gotta impregnate our offspring to ensure our bloodline's purity brother!
View attachment 2828588
Just imagine how fucking powerful the children we could have by breeding that little hellspawn...we gotta get all Crusader Kings up in this bitch.
Oh no, after the dogclappers we now have the sonsclappers.
Aglaecwif's (or however you say it) offspring's gonna be a big deal for sure, a powerful rebis who knows where we are and has infinite prep time is pretty much an absolute counter to our powers even though we have gotten a little bit better at dealing with fire.
And if you fuck her, a shapeshifter of first generation with aglaecwif's speed is virtually unkillable, he could get away from pretty much anything.

• Red Heart

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
That's awesome to hear (I love games with lots of choices).

Ima assume I'd have to play the prior games to keep up with the story yeah? Or is it one of those games that is standalone from the prior games?
no need to play the other games, BG3 is a game on its own game and lore wise.

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
This game is honestly by far the best h game I've ever played it has a story good enough to stand on its own. You could take out all the hentai and I'd still play this.
I've been following it since right before the update where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
back then I didn't even have an f95 account, I downloaded it on itch.io and this game's so good I made my account just because the update came here a week early.
Anyways, I was thinking about how cool it would be to have a sort of "new game +", with all the time shenanigans in this story, perhaps deus or zack could send us back in time if we fail with just some memories that make the mc train harder from the beginning and not reject his first evolution attempt. I know it's definitely not gonna happen but it would be cool regardless

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Oh no, after the dogclappers we now have the sonsclappers.
Aglaecwif's (or however you say it) offspring's gonna be a big deal for sure, a powerful rebis who knows where we are and has infinite prep time is pretty much an absolute counter to our powers even though we have gotten a little bit better at dealing with fire.
And if you fuck her, a shapeshifter of first generation with aglaecwif's speed is virtually unkillable, he could get away from pretty much anything.
Is Aglaecwif that fast? I don't recall it very well but seeing as the MC meets her at Lvl2 she was fast for him at that time, now that he is a Lvl 3 not so much since from lvl 1 to 2 the MC became significantly faster, from 2 to 3 i don't even need to say it...

All things aside i still firmly believe that her offspring is going to be a female seeing as the dominant gene at the time of time of conception was Aglaecwif herself since she was stronger and that alone gives the MC a "natural" advantage if you know what i mean, also there is a chance she will want to rule with the MC at some point until their offspring grows to maturity.

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
Dear god. 60 more pages since I left to avoid spoilers. I am not reading all of this.
I'm in the same boat, but I actually am going to read all of it...eventually. This is must-see, peak F95zone content we're talking about here. You never know when Drako's going to drop a lore bomb on us or Syther will send us hurtling into realms bizarre and unimaginable or necro will bring the funny. I think I even got a notification about Virulenz posting in the thread and she hardly ever hangs out with us. The new posters seem like solid additions as well.

I usually wait for the public release to avoid running into bugs, but I'm starting to think I'm going to have to start playing the game immediately when it comes out just so I can keep up with the thread. It's not like I won't be replaying the update over and over again with all my saves anyway so even if there are bugs that force me to replay it's not really such a big deal.

While we're praising ourselves and engaging in a little nostalgia, I am curious if there's a poster anyone particularly misses who doesn't come around much any more. Personally, I've been wondering if we drove off vogelbeest or if he's just lurking like I usually do. Also, I still feel bad about Marisadge deleting his account all of a sudden. If only we'd reached out and engaged a bit more...

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I'm in the same boat, but I actually am going to read all of it...eventually. This is must-see, peak F95zone content we're talking about here. You never know when Drako's going to drop a lore bomb on us or Syther will send us hurtling into realms bizarre and unimaginable or necro will bring the funny. I think I even got a notification about Virulenz posting in the thread and she hardly ever hangs out with us. The new posters seem like solid additions as well.

I usually wait for the public release to avoid running into bugs, but I'm starting to think I'm going to have to start playing the game immediately when it comes out just so I can keep up with the thread. It's not like I won't be replaying the update over and over again with all my saves anyway so even if there are bugs that force me to replay it's not really such a big deal.

While we're praising ourselves and engaging in a little nostalgia, I am curious if there's a poster anyone particularly misses who doesn't come around much any more. Personally, I've been wondering if we drove off vogelbeest or if he's just lurking like I usually do. Also, I still feel bad about Marisadge deleting his account all of a sudden. If only we'd reached out and engaged a bit more...
i believe the massive amount of discution is simply our impatience in waiting for updates while burning through other games.

Stopyking

Oct 5, 2021
What wrong with that and wishing or just day dreaimng to see it happeing? Female MC whole have same training and on sexality manner she could more demenor, if she don't like somone she don't gonna spread her legs. Derryl for exmple she could be more roug but helping him with some chiks if he changed trowar her in present day, after the beating she got in the flashback by Deryl. The frendship would much more different. She would alweys helped him with Deryl Dad.

She cuold fuck Ella sine she would had crash on her in the Begining. She could fell in love with redhead and the same with alice. Helping depend on situation and Female MC wer grow up, she could be in chearling. The blondy she got showerwith she would be intamate relationsh with her, even Alice.But she would nevergot with someone Female MC don't like.

Yep, I like what I like, I'm not ashemed to admit The I love Female MC more them Male one.
Jesus this guy needs Grammarly or something. I honestly didn't know people went this hard for FMC.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

I miss vogel too :cry:

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Well my comrade you have most definitely sold me on this game! I'm a big fan of turn based rpgs (dragon age & the divinity games especially).

Been a hot minute since I last touched anything D&D 5e but I remember it...well mostly? But ima buy it (kinda interested in seein dat adult content now).
Ever played PoP? It's basically turn based degenerate heaven.

• Red Heart

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Is Aglaecwif that fast? I don't recall it very well but seeing as the MC meets her at Lvl2 she was fast for him at that time, now that he is a Lvl 3 not so much since from lvl 1 to 2 the MC became significantly faster, from 2 to 3 i don't even need to say it...

All things aside i still firmly believe that her offspring is going to be a female seeing as the dominant gene at the time of time of conception was Aglaecwif herself since she was stronger and that alone gives the MC a "natural" advantage if you know what i mean, also there is a chance she will want to rule with the MC at some point until their offspring grows to maturity.
It doesn't work like that. Aglaecwif is the one who purposely makes sons exactly because she's the dominant one. She's an S-Rank Monster, who's a descendant from the 4th's line. The reason why it could be a girl is based entirely on what the MC is and not so much Aglaecwif. Unlike her other partners, MC is a direct son of an Apostle, with both traits. That's why she's excited to get our seed. Especially, since we're a direct descendant of her very own Apostle Twins line.

Back to why I think it could be a girl. It's simply because Aglaecwif's magic or power she uses to make her children into sons likely can't alter our child. It would be too strong for her magic. Something she wants after all. A powerful child to "slay a god", she says or something similar. The other huge reason being that it undoubtedly will inherit shapeshifting. So if it's a girl, it's form would remain the same and revert Aglaecwif's changes via it's own power in the womb.

The above is still speculation but would be the most plausible reason it's a girl, if it happened. Since we know shapeshifters are hard to change by outside forces and having more power makes it even more difficult to alter them, as seen with MC and Ella. A child with us would fit that requirement more than a child with Deryl, specifically. Which is why, if possible, the MC can have a daughter thing while Deryl has a son.

The powers it would inherit would be extremely potent. It would basically have dual traits like MC. Likely unbalanced. It would have highly potent memory powers, since Aglaecwif and MC both have the Memory Trait. While it's secondary power would be shapeshifting, granted from MC, in some capacity. It would also be a 2nd Generation Monster from the 4th's Line with the 3rd mixed in if the 3rd is our papa. It would undoubtedly be a S-Rank Monster, surpassing even Aglaecwif, if allowed to grow.

So yeah, that's my theory or reasoning for why I think a daughter thing is possible, but only with the MC. It also fits no matter what parent you have too, since MC inherited both powers. So it doesn't need extra details thrown in besides it's origin percentage.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes