ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Maybe if he develops his memory powers he could maybe implant memories in objects and basically telling them how they used to be, so if he detach something from his body after implanting some memories it can last at least a little longer
Ooooo sounds like a neat way the MC could make 'puppets' of some sort too like a pseudo version of Lucius's power.

Splitting in 2 and having the other version of MC fight for a temporary time...it's also a good way for MC on FMC content as well if people wanna go the horny route with it...gonna be awkward as hell when she turns too goop on our dick tho after that temp time runs out mid fuck heheh.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ooooo sounds like a neat way the MC could make 'puppets' of some sort too like a pseudo version of Lucius's power.

Splitting in 2 and having the other version of MC fight for a temporary time...it's also a good way for MC on FMC content as well if people wanna go the horny route with it...gonna be awkward as hell when she turns too goop on our dick tho after that temp time runs out mid fuck heheh.
365592697_978514836805207_3968275444740852113_n.jpg

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Level 5 superhumans (not to mention the Numbered) seem so powerful that it is essentially impossible for them to be defeated by someone who isn't a near peer. I can accept that the MC can't beat Ella until he gets much stronger because she is such an integral part of the story that she can't just vanish like Jake or Danica, but it's equally hard for me to imagine the MC defeating any of the captains or Nico any time soon. The power gap between them is almost unfathomably immense at this point. We saw just how poorly Duncan fared against Ella even though he is just about the hardest working, most powerful level 3 imaginable. Even that one tough monster from the last update would've been far too difficult for the MC without Nico's help likely regardless of how he approached the fight.
So what? I mean, it not MC like must beat captains or Nico any time soon. For now, Cole and his bunch of loosers are our primal target. Mayby also some strong agents of SIN

And about creativity - fight Nico vs Ella show us that even on lvl 5 fight can be creative

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Maybe if he develops his memory powers he could maybe implant memories in objects and basically telling them how they used to be, so if he detach something from his body after implanting some memories it can last at least a little longer
Waiiiit a minute... during Mc's fight against Jake he used poison to fuck him up, the same on the bad end he fights against Ella, but the poison was not in contact with his body anymore and was still affecting them.
Do we have rules about what disappears or not when he is not in contact anymore ? :unsure:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Waiiiit a minute... during Mc's fight against Jake he used poison to fuck him up, the same on the bad end he fights against Ella, but the poison was not in contact with his body anymore and was still affecting them.
Do we have rules about what disappears or not when he is not in contact anymore ? :unsure:
No i mean the delivery method it has to be through contact or it would not work so the tendrils or something similar

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Papa Syther has a 'fight' he'd like to have others weigh their opinions on:
Level 1 Jake vs Demi

Both have quite similar powers but would Jake even have an affect on Demi? I thought about what if her powers could nullify the effect of Jake's if used against her or if she was in range of another person who was a target of his power.

In a straight fist fight I'm pretty sure a coward like Jake could score a win against Demi although with her size she I'm sure she could dodge those attacks but ultimately a Jake victory (she'll either tire herself out or mess up and Jake lands a blow).
muhammad-ali-dodge.gif
But in a fight with powers idk (I'd like to see Demi some more in game and using her powers, would be cool if she could nullify the effects Jake has).

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
Level 1 Jake vs Demi
Well, Jake does seem physically stronger than Demi so I think he'd probably have the advantage even if the mental battle is a wash. He also has more control over his powers than Demi does. If Demi could for some reason totally nullify Jake's powers and still influence him to like her/not want to hurt her, that might be a different story but I'm not sure why that would be the case.

I'm totally with you in terms of wanting to see more Demi, though. I'm interested to see how her powers will develop as she evolves.

I'm actually curious about the non-combat type superhumans in general. How much stronger and more resilient do they get when they evolve? What tends to trigger their evolutions? How much do they benefit from training? Can a non-combat type superhuman without any offensive or destructive powers undergo such extensive combat training that they actually do end up being able to contribute in a fight instead of being a liability or stuck in a support role? Does Angelina literally train just by expressing milk?

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
Jake and Demi's powers aren't super compatible for a fight. Demi can at most make Jake not want to attack, out of FRIENDSHIP, For what it's worth, without Ella or Mia's influence Demi has a stronger will than Jake. Demi basically got lynched and doesn't hold a grudge against anyone. Jake got a swirlie and almost raped a girl to get revenge on her boyfriend.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
For anyone curious about what the homies on the discord are saying here ya go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes I use whitemode...I like it when my eyes bleed (get flashbanged goons).

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Level 1 Jake vs Demi

Both have quite similar powers but would Jake even have an affect on Demi? I thought about what if her powers could nullify the effect of Jake's if used against her or if she was in range of another person who was a target of his power.

In a straight fist fight I'm pretty sure a coward like Jake could score a win against Demi although with her size she I'm sure she could dodge those attacks but ultimately a Jake victory (she'll either tire herself out or mess up and Jake lands a blow).
View attachment 2832754
But in a fight with powers idk (I'd like to see Demi some more in game and using her powers, would be cool if she could nullify the effects Jake has).
I actually find a hypothetical Jake vs Charlie power match more interesting. Like, how would it even work if those two abilities clash? Their abilities are very elaborate. We know Jake has Authority but Charlie's powers are a wild card that we don't know the mixture of. It's possible that it's from an Apostle or even a rival monster God outside of the 6 Arbiters and 12 Apostles line entirely.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I actually find a hypothetical Jake vs Charlie power match more interesting. Like, how would it even work if those two abilities clash? Their abilities are very elaborate. We know Jake has Authority but Charlie's powers are a wild card that we don't know the mixture of. It's possible that it's from an Apostle or even a rival monster God outside of the 6 Arbiters and 12 Apostles line entirely.
Now that is a very interesting match up.

Although honestly I have no clue who'd win I guess we'd need to wait a bit longer to get more info about Charlie (and see how Jake progresses).

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Here's a bit more context to that pedo allegation stuff:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now ima go cleanse my brain with Lady Shadow's visage.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Level 1 Jake vs Demi

View attachment 2832754
Interesting question. Depending on the environment the fight will look different.

Setting the stage:
We will have to assume that both will be at about an equal power level. Jake has better compatibility than Demi and he is likely to be way more powerful than her but I will ignore this for now because I want to compare powers.
The fight will look vastly different depending on if it's a crowded place or they fight in isolation. So I will draw scenarios for both cases.
Both will want to win and work to that end. I'm not going to take their respective personallities into account.

Some premises about Jake:
Jake has offensive power by commanding his target to hurt himself.
Jake's offensive commands are easier to resist than his more utility/control based commands.
Jake is better at commanding a single opponent at a time. As a level 1 he doesn't have the imprint ability.
Jake's defensive power works by making the target subconsciously avoiding to harm him if possible.

Some premises about Demi
Demi lacks any offensive power whatsoever, at best she can trick her enemy to drop off a cliff chasing a winning lottery ticket or something.
Demi is better at calling allies to her side than Jake is. That's the main expression of her power as shown to us.
Demi's defensive power works by making the target not wanting to go against her wishes and not wanting to harm her in the first place.

Isolated place fight:

This will be the most boring fight in existence.
Since Demi lacks an offensive power, her best course of action is either mental dominance of trickery. So she will either try to make him surrender by going heavy on her "charm" ability and hoping that Jake will like her so much he will surrender by himself, or she will use her illusion powers to give him something else to do instead of fighting.

Jake on the other hand is unlikely that will try to harm her, at least at the start of the fight, thanks to her charm ability. But he can just ask her to surrender, which doesn't harm her directly so it's easier to take hold.

At the very beginning of the fight, Demi has the edge because Jake needs to voice the command, while Demi doesn't need time to become more charming. So if Demi is to win this, it will happen in a second. If she fails to do that, then they will be locked into a "you surrender, no you surrender" fight, that will whittle down both their powers. At 0 power, Jake has the obvious edge by beating Demi with his fists since he is 3 times her size.

So the tldr version is: If Demi doesn't instantly win, the fight goes absolutely in Jake's favor. The chances of Demi winning are abysmal, but it can happen. Demi's win will be Jake surrendering or leaving, she can't harm him in any shape or form.

Crowded place fight:

This will be more interesting, and a possible result is that they will both die from exhaustion ^_^. The result will depend on Demi's power efficiency as she obviously has the initiative here. The best course of action is to use a high risk strategy of pulling bystanders to fight for her. Her effect is area based, while Jake will have to command each person in isolation. Jake doesn't have the option of turning Demi's allies on her, it will take too long.

Demi has an obvious choice here, and that's upping the charm. Everyone in proximity will want to help her, and they will all go after Jake. However this will exhaust her. The question is if it's possible for her to maintain the charm while resisting one or two commands from Jake. If yes, then Jake is in HUGE trouble because he will be flooded by a horde of people wanting to kill him, his defensive powers will work overtime and his commands will lose potency. In that scenario Demi wins. If Demi gets exhausted doing that, Jake's command will take hold and he can do whatever he wants.

Jake may be able to use an "All of you do X" command, but it will probably exhaust him too and in that scenario Demi seems to have an edge because her powers are more suited in making people love her. People will probably resist Jake's powers harder than Demi's.

Result:
All in all, Jake has the better chances of winning thanks to having more balanced abilities than Demi. However Demi has a fighting chance. If they fight 100 times, I expect Jake to win the majority of the fights.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
If she fails to do that, then they will be locked into a "you surrender, no you surrender" fight, that will whittle down both their powers. At 0 power, Jake has the obvious edge by beating Demi with his fists since he is 3 times her size.
God this took me on a trip down memory lane when I basically had a 'slap' fight in D&D against a clone of my character which basically resulted in this scenario lol.

All in all I agree with your result (Jake most def has a higher win rate over Demi but my lord I like to imagine the scenario where they just draw cause both passed out from trying to 1 up the other has a small percentage of those fights).

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes