necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I say screw that and evolve our brain friend to take over the world...
Yeah..... the powers are Cool and all but lithids are just cunts XD wait............... they eat brains this MC eats brains are we a cross of lithid and eldritch horror ?

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
That is a fast working poison, the MC detached parts disappear fast because his powers have a self preservation attribute so leaving DNA laying around is dangerous, as for why poison and cum stays longer is in short because of human nature, thats why when he cums his juices stay longer, because deep down he wants them to feel it, as for the poison is because he just like the animal he learned it from wants the poison to stay long enough to have its effect, so its more of a subconscious thing tham a rule.
It is an explanation, if it is fast acting poison and he subconciously wants it to last longer then he could easily just spit at distance, though i must say it seems a little strange, for example why a clone created from an autonomous tail disappears ? doesn't he subconciously want it to work ? Or the Mantis Harpoon, he had all the trouble to link it with his main body through the spider silk just for it to properly work, seems too specific for the poison and cum.
And i might be wrong about it but didn't Mc mention something about parts of his body vanishing when in contact with open air ? can someone confirm it ?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Now that he knows about countries with lower age of consent he is probably going to name all their MC "Israeli Man" and set the daughters age to 16. In the words of my loony ex, the slut is the one who needs to make others believe she's not a slut. I can see some parallels here.
Just wait till he figures out that the vast majority of US states have their age of consent at 16, dude is going lose his shit (Burger Loli Man is my guess).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gtdead

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Too

Too be honest before the whole pedo accusation I didn't know w.w had a discord and as for the HOt mess that underwent on itch, well I just read some of the drama and just reading them hurt me in a way no 16 year ever could :cry: sad. On another note I miss the subreddit
I too miss the subreddit :cry:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah..... the powers are Cool and all but lithids are just cunts XD wait............... they eat brains this MC eats brains are we a cross of lithid and eldritch horror ?
The "thing" in our brain is different, they don't turn us into mindless drones, they actually make my dream of mind controling the planet true...

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The "thing" in our brain is different, they don't turn us into mindless drones, they actually make my dream of mind controling the planet true...
images (6).jpeg
vtbitfy4okeb1.jpg
Sure and the chaos gods are good people XD. You are becoming a lithid they are a hive mind XD more like a server but point remains lol

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah I never actually read it because i didn't have the guts to read the throught the tragic part of it I wanted to feel good aright not a sobbing mess thinking of the horror irl sex life
images (9).jpeg
Yeah i'm not crying you are crying. :cry: fine we are both crying. Fucking movie my wife find it funny that i cry with an anime. Lady you cry when the store line is a little long :(

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes