Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
God this took me on a trip down memory lane when I basically had a 'slap' fight in D&D against a clone of my character which basically resulted in this scenario lol.

All in all I agree with your result (Jake most def has a higher win rate over Demi but my lord I like to imagine the scenario where they just draw cause both passed out from trying to 1 up the other has a small percentage of those fights).
Haha, these silly fights are very memorable. I was playing a Paladin once and I asked the DM to allow me to use intimidation checks instead of attacks against lesser enemies to force them to surrender. He didn't like it at first, but I promised I'd roleplay the interactions. Great comedic value. The attempts were anything from "By the power of my god I compel you, you miserable creature", to "You socks stink. What's the point of fighting so hard if you can't even buy new socks?". And of course the "you surrender, no you surrender" scenario when the rolls failed.

It's very possible for those two to literally die from exhaustion, possibly at the same time. Especially Demi, her powers are very easy to overuse and depending on her tactical sense and control, she may not even have the time or presense of mind to use them efficiently.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Haha, these silly fights are very memorable. I was playing a Paladin once and I asked the DM to allow me to use intimidation checks instead of attacks against lesser enemies to force them to surrender. He didn't like it at first, but I promised I'd roleplay the interactions. Great comedic value. The attempts were anything from "By the power of my god I compel you, you miserable creature", to "You socks stink. What's the point of fighting so hard if you can't even buy new socks?". And of course the "you surrender, no you surrender" scenario when the rolls failed.
So that slap fight session was apart of a long solo campaign with my former friend as the GM, I was playing as a Dhamphir Atavist named "Lucius von Salazar" (I played as him for at least 3 years give or take) who wanted to become a god, of course this would be no easy challenge and it took well over 2 years to actually get there but at any rate my character pissed off a lot of people and eventually he was hunted down by a group and their shadowy leader (surprise its the clone) who wanted to take my character's place.

My character's companion, a baby Dracolich named Vorunir (there's a wholeeeee fucking story about him but thats a tale for another time) defeated the clone and proceeded to dip the clone in liquid gold (something I did as a way to remember all of my big enemies...yes I turned em into statues lol).

Fun times heheh.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
So that slap fight session was apart of a long solo campaign with my former friend as the GM, I was playing as a Dhamphir Atavist named "Lucius von Salazar" (I played as him for at least 3 years give or take) who wanted to become a god, of course this would be no easy challenge and it took well over 2 years to actually get there but at any rate my character pissed off a lot of people and eventually he was hunted down by a group and their shadowy leader (surprise its the clone) who wanted to take my character's place.

My character's companion, a baby Dracolich named Vorunir (there's a wholeeeee fucking story about him but thats a tale for another time) defeated the clone and proceeded to dip the clone in liquid gold (something I did as a way to remember all of my big enemies...yes I turned em into statues lol).

Fun times heheh.
Oh nice, Khal Drogo would be proud. And you made me jealous. My friend DM was averse to both playing evil characters and to Eberron stuff (didn't fit his world his said, yea sure, it's not like his homebrews were that lore friendly). I had a concept for a Sorcerer who was drawing creatures on a paper and they came to life, but I had to use the dragonmarked races to build it cause the class is really light on summoning spells, at least before Tasha's. I also homebrewed the Bone Knight as a 1/3 fighter divine caster subclass, still didn't get to play it. Eberron needs to become the default DnD setting. Screw FR, screw Greyhawk and it's derivatives. Crazy steampunk madness and glory to Karrnath.

Superhuman really tingles my DnD senses. Every fight I see has parallels with what I consider the strongest playstyles in DnD combat. The technical, minion based, high mobility defensive style seems to be the most potent, and MC is the epitomy of it, especially now with his multiple autonomous tails.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Oh nice, Khal Drogo would be proud. And you made me jealous. My friend DM was averse to both playing evil characters and to Eberron stuff (didn't fit his world his said, yea sure, it's not like his homebrews were that lore friendly). I had a concept for a Sorcerer who was drawing creatures on a paper and they came to life, but I had to use the dragonmarked races to build it cause the class is really light on summoning spells, at least before Tasha's. I also homebrewed the Bone Knight as a 1/3 fighter divine caster subclass, still didn't get to play it. Eberron needs to become the default DnD setting. Screw FR, screw Greyhawk and it's derivatives. Crazy steampunk madness and glory to Karrnath.

Superhuman really tingles my DnD senses. Every fight I see has parallels with what I consider the strongest playstyles in DnD combat. The technical, minion based, high mobility defensive style seems to be the most potent, and MC is the epitomy of it, especially now with his multiple autonomous tails.
I got lucky with my GM he was always down for just about anything (as long as it wasn't from D&D Wiki...well except Pepsi man who made an appearance in all 3 of our april fools sessions).

Lucius was a character that reallllly had my speech giving skills tested (As I went heavy into my evil and had to convince many...eventually the world that my way was the best lol)

God damn it now I wanna play D&D again and I agree I can most def see them parallels in regards to D&D playstyles.

Reactions: Gtdead

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I read all of Johnthedestroyer (or whatever tf his name is) posts on itch.io and holy jesus on a cross how retarded he is. View attachment 2833144 He just continued
View attachment 2833147
On god I lost braincells reading his posts man.

Like, after digging into the whole situation (via discord) he's most def a weirdo who probably does this shit on the regular.

If any of you wanna lose braincells just go here:

This reply to that accuser has me dying ngl:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Now that is a very interesting match up.

Although honestly I have no clue who'd win I guess we'd need to wait a bit longer to get more info about Charlie (and see how Jake progresses).
Charlie powers are the most "im high on meth" of all, what kind of power is that anyways, they should explain it better like "she can see the variables of the universe and manipulate it to create rules" but at the moment is more like "Hocus Pocus! you can't attack me or you have to refocus!!"
42ti4i.png

• Haha

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
On god I lost braincells reading his posts man.

Like, after digging into the whole situation (via discord) he's most def a weirdo who probably does this shit on the regular.

If any of you wanna lose braincells just go here:

This reply to that accuser has me dying ngl:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that he knows about countries with lower age of consent he is probably going to name all their MC "Israeli Man" and set the daughters age to 16. In the words of my loony ex, the slut is the one who needs to make others believe she's not a slut. I can see some parallels here.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
F1uyz-bacAIyV8r.jpeg
Me reading that cáncer. boy is a sad thing we are the most sane fans of this game XD
F0NCdFpakAAnCom.jpeg

Last edited:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
No i mean the delivery method it has to be through contact or it would not work so the tendrils or something similar
I get it, he needs to have contact to inject the poison, but what i mean is: How does the poison work if it should disappear after leaving Mc's body ? do we have rules for what remains or vanishes when not in contact anymore ?

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I get it, he needs to have contact to inject the poison, but what i mean is: How does the poison work if it should disappear after leaving Mc's body ? do we have rules for what remains or vanishes when not in contact anymore ?
That is a fast working poison, the MC detached parts disappear fast because his powers have a self preservation attribute so leaving DNA laying around is dangerous, as for why poison and cum stays longer is in short because of human nature, thats why when he cums his juices stay longer, because deep down he wants them to feel it, as for the poison is because he just like the animal he learned it from wants the poison to stay long enough to have its effect, so its more of a subconscious thing tham a rule.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Fuck baldurs 3 save a bunch of tree hugers and horny half demons or Join a goblin warband just so we can nail a drow paladín :(

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes