So..I cannot emphasize this enough:
FUCKING LOVE THE SOUNDTRACK!!!
Edit: FUUUCK the cliffhanger is real!

Last edited:
Reactions: WeirdWorld

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wow, this update... was amazing! Holy shit, the world building and all the details. Like this reply is going to be long. There's way too much going down in here and i may even miss details, that's how much was happening. Before i start, i would like to thank my future Techno Waifu, Alexis and Christie. Without these two, Jake would've got through this update safely.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was honestly a great update. Oh yeah, I also expect my 3 power points Dev!!! I chose power over Claudia with Tiffany's offers, i should be rewarded with at least 20 points when the time comes. She's gorgeous af but I'm a power crazed idiot. I should be rewarded for making bad decisions. The power was too tempting for me. Nah, but i had a great time playing and the wait for the next is going to be unbearable. I'll be playing this over and mess with the options more to see the differences.

Last edited:

Mt78

Feb 13, 2018
I liked this update but I feel like the amount of loose ends from earlier on in the game still need resolving, why have all these different choices and just leave us hanging on for answers I get that you need to progress the story but to leave so many unanswered questions I kind of silly, other then that good work like always can't wait to see what else you have planed

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Update was great. I enjoyed the main arc and the "white Knight" side of the Liz path was really hot and pleasant.

Was a bit of a bummer how a bunch of the scene content was NTR- but otherwise It was a solid update.

Lots of interesting sub-plots developing and some fun plot-twists at play.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
I liked this update but I feel like the amount of loose ends from earlier on in the game still need resolving, why have all these different choices and just leave us hanging on for answers I get that you need to progress the story but to leave so many unanswered questions I kind of silly, other then that good work like always can't wait to see what else you have planed
You haven't done the whole Amber storyline if you still think she's the camgirl

4.80 star(s) 304 Votes