Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
i really like how this game isn't afraid to explore; everything in it is very creative and effortful to the point that each character has their role in the story and how they will shape it going forward.

However, it as bad for those who want to replay the game at the current point to fully understand it, since it has many,many hours of gameplay. it would be interesting if there were some kind of guide or character catalog, as some VNs have. Perhaps this will be added in the future.
359871247.jpg
Though at this point i replayed the whole thing from start multiple times, also i'm sure people here will be glad to help you with any doubts, maybe even give you a save from specific parts.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
i really like how this game isn't afraid to explore; everything in it is very creative and effortful to the point that each character has their role in the story and how they will shape it going forward.

However, it as bad for those who want to replay the game at the current point to fully understand it, since it has many,many hours of gameplay. it would be interesting if there were some kind of guide or character catalog, as some VNs have. Perhaps this will be added in the future.
I have created a Multi-Mod for the game. It includes an in-game walkthrough and allows you to adjust the corruption points, which can lead to different outcomes. Also, there's a PDF walkthrough available for the game.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
View attachment 3606934
Though at this point i replayed the whole thing from start multiple times, also i'm sure people here will be glad to help you with any doubts, maybe even give you a save from specific parts.
Use this and increase your stats. Don't overdo it too much either. :LUL:

Reactions: openup212

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I have not played the game since the dev changed the art style , like a year ago
Since i think his older style was very charming
But im getting use to his new style too
I have to pick up the game again

This looks wildly hot
The outfit is so sexy, but the big tits got me here <3
Love her blue makeup for hte lipstick too
Wish the dev would give some love for big booty too

Reactions: SquallofNight

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Use this and increase your stats. Don't overdo it too much either. :LUL:
8964374.jpg

Oh yes i remember the "Too strong, too soon" dead end very well :HideThePain:.
Thanks man, i did use cheat to increase stats before, mainly to see differences in corruption, but in this case is more about getting the best possible stats to my playthrough.
I think this is the best result i had so far, and yes i did replay a good chunk since yesterday from SIN tournament until the end of the last update.

screenshot0013.png

openup212

Jul 23, 2020
URM is not only about power and skill stats but for other things like romances. I replayed Superhuman many times but URM is just useful enough that i still use it and in other games too.

Apr 17, 2024
So I thought of a weird probably-not-coincidence. The M43, that memory-mimicking shapeshifter that the MC hunted with Nico, is implied to have some connection to Syla. Similar faces, similar "hair", they both have memory powers, and they're both afraid of lightning. The M43 also looks a lot like a monster from Greek myth named Scylla. Scylla was a sea nymph who got cursed and her lower body turned into a mass of ravenous dog heads. The M43 has a humanoid upper body and a lower body of jawed tentacles, with the jaws looking rather canine. WeirdWorld likes to name monsters after myths, so it's probably intentional. What makes it weird is that the C in "Scylla" is silent. Meaning that it's pronounced nearly the same way you'd pronounce "Syla".

I don't have a theory about this, there's nothing I can really tie to a broader prediction. But it's strange, right? Definitely feels like there's something there, but I can't think of what importance it would have. Maybe in an update or two there will be something more and I'll stand up and shout "That's what that was about!" in revelation.

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
hey guys im new here, just finished game till update notice, and wanted to ask as the version of game is close to 1.0 but plot is far from finished, and we are only in the beginning of our 3rd transformation, does anyone know dev plans? are we even gonna get transformation 4-5 , is there a lot of content left to do in general?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So I thought of a weird probably-not-coincidence. The M43, that memory-mimicking shapeshifter that the MC hunted with Nico, is implied to have some connection to Syla. Similar faces, similar "hair", they both have memory powers, and they're both afraid of lightning. The M43 also looks a lot like a monster from Greek myth named Scylla. Scylla was a sea nymph who got cursed and her lower body turned into a mass of ravenous dog heads. The M43 has a humanoid upper body and a lower body of jawed tentacles, with the jaws looking rather canine. WeirdWorld likes to name monsters after myths, so it's probably intentional. What makes it weird is that the C in "Scylla" is silent. Meaning that it's pronounced nearly the same way you'd pronounce "Syla".

I don't have a theory about this, there's nothing I can really tie to a broader prediction. But it's strange, right? Definitely feels like there's something there, but I can't think of what importance it would have. Maybe in an update or two there will be something more and I'll stand up and shout "That's what that was about!" in revelation.
We already went over it months ago when Syla was first introduced to the game. She's likely based off of the Arabian folklore with the same name, Sila(s). You'll see why when you read into what the Sila was, if you don't already know.

Reactions: Dinoflaggelate

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
hey guys im new here, just finished game till update notice, and wanted to ask as the version of game is close to 1.0 but plot is far from finished, and we are only in the beginning of our 3rd transformation, does anyone know dev plans? are we even gonna get transformation 4-5 , is there a lot of content left to do in general?
Version 1.0 is going to be after a major development in the plot, and the dev is redoing the earlier art in the game to match the more current standards. There is more story left in the game, but at 1.0 the dev might switch focus to a new game and come back to Superhuman 2, which will start up where Superhuman 1.0 left off.

Apr 17, 2024
We already went over it months ago when Syla was first introduced to the game. She's likely based off of the Arabian folklore with the same name, Sila. You'll see why when you read into what the Sila was, if you don't already know.
I'm aware of that connection, and I definitely think there's something with that, too. But the Syla/Scylla thing feels deliberate. It's the fact that the M43's tentacle heads look so canine, I can't write that off as a coincidence. I don't think this is anything super important, like I said I have no theory to go with this. Realistically, it's probably just WeirdWorld using some wordplay to double up on the mythology references for the fun of it. But I thought it was interesting and wanted to share it.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021

Some more context and my own theories:
Scylla comes from othe greek word "Σκύλλα", The greek pronounciation is "Skeelah", and it means "female dog".
The word in english is translated as "Bitch" and it carries both the literal and the derogatory meaning.
For some reason, the english pronounciation drops the C, I don't know why and it doesn't really make sense to me other than phonetics, but it is what it is.

If I had to guess, I'd say that the M43 being called Scylla is a likely scenario.
Syla on the other hand.. she probably comes from another fairytale. I think the similarity with the pronounciation of "Scylla" is just a coincidence, and given that she likes shortened nicknames, her real name is probably not Syla, but something longer which can be shortened to "Syla", like let's say Priscilla or something.

Every Chosen is named after a mythological entity without any distortions and these names are prominent enough that a google search will yield the relevant results without much hassle. This doesn't apply to Syla's case and that's why I susect there is more to it.

1. Reasons why Syla and the M43 look alike:
I was probably the first to voice this similarity, and I noticed it back when WW posted the preview picture of that monster. At that point it made some sense but nowadays I think it's not that simple.

Those two probably look alike because of WW using the same base model when drawing. Syla is revealed to have Memory powers and in her combat form she wears something similar to MC's Stone Armor.

Perhaps Sea-Human women have certain similarities and the M43 is a Variant made from a monsterfied Sea-human spawn, but I don't think it's anything more than that,

A bit of trivia: I also think that Syla hides more than her eyes with her hair. She probably has gills as this is teased in one of the flashbacks (don't remember if it's the scene with Nyx or Henri)

2. Reasons why Syla and the M43 are scared of Lightning:
Since 0.97 I started thinking about this in a different light. I theorized that Syla is an alt-human due to the "lightning" memory sequence, although at this point I couldn't tell if she was a Sea-human or not. In 0.98 we learned that MC has a Sea-human heritage, which means that Syla is a Sea-human.

M43 is shown to have affinity for Water.
Syla is a Sea-human and according to the flashbacks, the race has affinity for Water.
MC is the son of Syla, so a half Sea-human who should have inherited some affinity for Water.

Water conducts Electricity (Lightning), a fact that is used by various games as a "weakness" of shorts. An obvious example is pokemon, where Electric attacks are supereffective against Water type, but it's also present in other games, where Lightning attacks deal more damage to water elementals etc.

So I think that the reason why all these individuals have some issue with Lightning/Electricity, is their affinity for water.
For MC in particular, I suspect that the conductivity along with his shapeshifting powers, will allow him to take advantage of this. Same can't be said for the others as their shapeshifting abilities seem different in scope.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 323 Votes