KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Bugs I noticed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't recall that amber scene. Though I guess that confirms one of my previous theories that Amber was probably fucking Deryl in the showers in the previous update.

Reactions: WeirdWorld

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Bugs I noticed:

I don't recall that amber scene. Though I guess that confirms one of my previous theories that Amber was probably fucking Deryl in the showers in the previous update.
I also do not remember that Amber scene (the cam girl, who MC thought was Amber, likes BBC, but it turns out it was not Amber, or at least that is what she is saying). Also, I think the Amber and Deryl thing last episode was the angle and demon talking, not the actual characters; I could be wrong though.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I also do not remember that Amber scene (the cam girl, who MC thought was Amber, likes BBC, but it turns out it was not Amber, or at least that is what she is saying). Also, I think the Amber and Deryl thing last episode was the angle and demon talking, not the actual characters; I could be wrong though.
Thinking about it again... Yeah, that's probably the case, considering the mc freaked out and said "nooo this isn't the ntr route!" over a rando fucking her.

I'm guessing DrakoGhoul got the scene where the camgirl talks about liking bbc and maybe rolled back to pick a different event or something.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
After reading over several pages of comments I am a little confused.

As someone who dislikes NTR/Futa/Trap, but loves HORROR, this title has peaked my interest.

Several comments say the NTR/Futa/Trap is optional, others seem to indicate that it is NOT optional (though this could be my bad english).

Can someone confirm either way? Also Optional as in 'Skippable' (still happens off screen) or 'Avoidable' (Does not happen).

Thanks

Reactions: bruce555

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020

As someone who dislikes NTR/Futa/Trap, but loves HORROR, this title has peaked my interest.

Several comments say the NTR/Futa/Trap is optional, others seem to indicate that it is NOT optional (though this could be my bad english).

Can someone confirm either way? Also Optional as in 'Skippable' (still happens off screen) or 'Avoidable' (Does not happen).

Thanks
They are avoidable. You can choose if you want to see each one.

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019

Thanks
It is all optional, the exception being Jess. You will need to turn into a female/futa to pursue her route. To top it off, you will need to do cheerleading to gain certain relationship points and the skill stat. In that route I think it was Tess? Gave my futa transformed body a bj and I was not given the option to refuse. It's the only futa scene you're required to see for this route.

In other words, it's all 100% avoidable, but only genderbender/futa is required for an optimal play. I kinda wish there was an alternative to the cheer route for the points tbh.

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018

Thanks
NTR is 100% optional, genderbending is mostly optional, the parts where it isn't don't necessarily include sexual stuff, it's simply a disguise, and as far as horror is concerned, I wouldn't say any part of this game is horror, but if you consider it so, you should know it is 0% avoidable, the game is very Dark and Horror-like, but that's just the aesthetic

Reactions: Dysphorika

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Thinking about it again... Yeah, that's probably the case, considering the mc freaked out and said "nooo this isn't the ntr route!" over a rando fucking her.

I'm guessing DrakoGhoul got the scene where the camgirl talks about liking bbc and maybe rolled back to pick a different event or something.
You are mostly correct. I didn't see the whole scene through to the end. I just chose Amber route to see what happens and then i lost interest completely at that part without going further, seeing as I'm not into Amber. As for the BBC stuff, the MC kind of confirms it's true that she likes black guys, If you watch and not go to stop the cam show. I'll go see it through to the end since i just loaded and picked the Demi stuff or cheerleading route before the update ended.

• Haha
Reactions: KingWeWuz

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
Very interesting update. I am glad the quality's been consistent and I am already anxious to see what's in store.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay, i just saw the Amber scene fully now. I'll say my bad for jumping to conclusions. I must've really been disinterested in it all to not notice that skin tone change.

That said though her side storyline is kind of on the back burner, for me. Finishing or progressing Liz was easy since that's the only option when choosing her's this update. For Amber though, she has to go up against the Cheerleaders route, Demi and others. I'll get to it eventually when one of the other side routes finish in future updates.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Update was awesome. The story continues to be extremely engaging and interesting. There's definitely way more to these monsters and I'm convinced that the higher level ones are indeed Gods or something close to that. The HERO stuff was pretty good and maybe the mc will get the chance to either oppose them or join up at some point. Not sure what Jake's going to do now though because he's completely exposed by HERO and now the mc, not looking good for him. I have to assume Ella really doesn't care about it and would prefer it if the mc gets rid of him. The side stuff was really nice. The Liz scenes with the secretary lady jerking mc off as he watches was hot as hell. She mentioned sending him more videos, so I'm hoping that's where the laptop you can buy comes into place. And Im guessing Amber isn't the cam girl? Or we're lead to believe she isn't? I think it'd be hot if she was ngl, mc could even help out. Didn't see any Alice or Michael though unless I missed something but they'll prob be in the next update. Really curious to read about Michael fighting a monster and getting powers. Finally got some Tiffany content too which was nice.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Umm, i dont want to reload to much...is there a difference in liz route if you allow the secretary to blow you? I mean, i reloaded but somehow the dialogue has not much differences, she just needed to wait longer and was still pissed about that sleezy fat fuck. I'm not on her ntr route if that matters at this point.

4.80 star(s) 304 Votes