abinath

Nov 27, 2017
Play this about 3 months ago and just finished the newest update today and I'm very happy with how it has progress since. I rarely return to VN's after I've "finished" them but I have and will continue to come back to this one. Love the story, love the art, love the flow. Overall an excellent VN.

Reactions: Nuraxarun

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
There wasn't any Jess content this release.

1 Mc x Jared Scene
There were 4 Liz NTR scenes
3 Liz Romance Scenes
1 Demi x Clover Scene.
1 Tiffany Scene.
1 Scene with the fat bastards Secretary.
1 MC x Monsters Scene.
Oh my mistake. Must've not completed all of them from my previous one.

Surprised he had a ~50% ntr update honestly.

• Sad
Reactions: monk_56

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
i think the Gay and possibly trap Tags are missing cause there is atleast 3 scenes like that and no that does not mean when your charecters is gender bend

DeepFlamingo

Mar 6, 2020
Art is the main problem here
Honestly, the art has really grown on me. I passed on this one for a long time despite all of the tags being right up my alley because I thought the art was off-putting but the story is so fun to read that eventually the art really does become endearing. You can tell that allot of effort is going into it and the artist is drawing what he wants to draw and he's having fun with it. I'll take this over almost any of the 3D rendered VN's out there. The art has soul and that counts for allot.

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Honestly, the art has really grown on me. I passed on this one for a long time despite all of the tags being right up my alley because I thought the art was off-putting but the story is so fun to read that eventually the art really does become endearing. You can tell that allot of effort is going into it and the artist is drawing what he wants to draw and he's having fun with it. I'll take this over almost any of the 3D rendered VN's out there. The art has soul and that counts for allot.
Very true. Just like not every comic book has to have realistic art, WeirdWorld is more Mike Mignola or Frank Miller, than Alex Ross. And, let's be honest, it suits the story much better. Not to mention, that I'm not sure if the audience have a stomach, for realistic presentation of half of the shit that's happening in this game.

Last edited:

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I agree with this. Normally this type of art isn't really for me, but the more I've stuck with the game the more I've come to enjoy it and it really "fits" how the game portrays itself.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Lot of people upset with Jake, which I get, but there's some nuance here. For one, yes, in desperation he tried using his power on her so she wouldn't say anything, but he never meant any harm or malice to her. Also, he's a weak willed and super low confidence nerd who just got super powers he barely understands with a manipulative Ella pretending to be his friend and convincing Jake she can actually help him. After Jake's fuckup he's expressed numerous times guilt and shame over accidentally hurting her and trying to use his power on her.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Lot of people upset with Jake, which I get, but there's some nuance here. For one, yes, in desperation he tried using his power on her so she wouldn't say anything, but he never meant any harm or malice to her. Also, he's a weak willed and super low confidence nerd who just got super powers he barely understands with a manipulative Ella pretending to be his friend and convincing Jake she can actually help him. After Jake's fuckup he's expressed numerous times guilt and shame over accidentally hurting her and trying to use his power on her.
Who the fuck cares?
That loser messed with my mind, tried to abuse my girls and tried to rob my best friends free will...and while i personally only care about the girls and myself this asshole fucked up every sympathy point and made me his enemy...there is nothing that could make me regret absorbing him.
And what he did with mia is worse than anything...his best friend and he still tried to mess with her memories...

there

Nov 23, 2016
Yea, unless Jake is willing to fight against Ella, I do not see how Jake redeems himself.

On the other hand does anyone here knows games like this? I have played "Parasite Black" which is similar but I am looking for some more.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I prefer to make ella mine too and absorb jake...his improved psychic skills are better used by me...and if i remember correctly i could also need his knowledge for my studies...both would be a standalone reason to absorb him, but he betrayed my trust and made me his enemy, no redemption allowed.

4.80 star(s) 304 Votes