Sep 13, 2019
Didn't play that route, but from what I recall she knowingly signs the contract with him making it clear she's going to have to fuck him for money. I don't lose respect for her getting raped, in fact I didn't know there was rape in that game. How was she blackmailed though?
There is a reason she has you play her boyfriend. She didnt want to fuck him for anything, and she didnt knowingly sign the contract that she was gonna have to fuck him. Pretty sure threatening to cancel the contract if she doesnt obey is blackmail, i also believe she was threatened if she stops too.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
There is a reason she has you play her boyfriend. She didnt want to fuck him for anything, and she didnt knowingly sign the contract that she was gonna have to fuck him. Pretty sure threatening to cancel the contract if she doesnt obey is blackmail, i also believe she was threatened if she stops too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, threatening a contract cancellation isn't blackmail. It's coercion, yeah, but not blackmail. And based on what the script literally says, she knew he was going to grope her. In fact, from what I've just posted, she literally word for word admits she was letting him molest her for cash, and he didn't coerce her into the kiss, just forced one on her. Doesn't seem to be a threat, but I'm not gonna read it further.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Guys you are talking about 2 different NTR branch paths.

Branch 1: He threatens to terminate his company's contract with her (and IIRC also her sister) unless she becomes his whore. If MC does not intervene she goes along with it.
IIRC (It has been a while) my impression was that she is whoring herself out to that tub of lard for her sister's sake rather than just "for money".

Branch 2: If the MC intervened to prevent branch 1, then he will try several more things which auto fail without MC interference.
He finally escalates into kidnapping, drugging, and gangrape. Apparently he does this regularly and has an entire team, equipment, and facilities. You can intervene to rescue her.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Branch 1: He threatens to terminate his company's contract with her her (and IIRC also her sister) unless she becomes his whore. If MC does not intervene she goes along with it.
Yes, that was what my comment was about. He was under the impression I was referring to another ntr branch.

I don't see what gave him that impression, I assume he didn't know she had a willing whore branch.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yes, that was what my comment was about. He was under the impression I was referring to another ntr branch.
Right. Although both branches are off of the same route. Liz is the "NTR girl" of this game since she apparently has multiple different kinds of NTR branches built into her route.
Although you can still go vanilla route with her and beat back the NTR menace

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yeah, I killed him and his friends. Should be one of the kills that doesn't give corruption though.
^
Doesn't really matter, Erik the fat bastard is dead and i gained 1 more power.
Not sure why i also gained 1 corruption point for cleansing some trashes from the earth :unsure:.
I believe you gain corruption because when you kill him you also eat him, absorbing his memories.
Also, corruption is about loosening your tight control over the monster within.
A perfectly justifiable kill against an acceptable target can still involve subtle internal shifts in the balance of power of the monster within

megido06

Mar 22, 2019
while kill eric is very statisfying
if you spare him he fix liz,amber,and lucy problem
didn't gain 1 power + 1 corruption it not total loss for me
as long mc harem is happy im fine with this choice

as for jake is there choice to spare him
i ll do it too but not out sympathy
but for mia when she wake up he be there for ask forgiveness
if mia never forgive him i gladly kill that fat scumbag :devilish:

Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
I'm legit surprised I never found this game before, its phenomenal, but it really needs a touch up on some of the art, Alice in perticular.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ok, I finally finished my playthrough with the 3rd. There's some subtle differences. Most people know about the Fairy changing the number to 3rd or 4th depending on your choice. There's also the fact that the 3rd replaces the 4th in most scenes. Also for the people who didn't want to fight Jake in the prison scene.

Here's pic of the 3rd, 4th and 1st: 3rd.png
4th.png
1st.png

As for the Ella dead end, Mommy(4th) still gets killed even if you choose the 3rd. :cry:

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Ok, I finally finished my playthrough with the 3rd. There's some subtle differences. Most people know about the Fairy changing the number to 3rd or 4th depending on your choice. There's also the fact that the 3rd replaces the 4th in most scenes. Also for the people who didn't want to fight Jake in the prison scene.

Here's pic of the 3rd, 4th and 1st:
View attachment 1732456

As for the Ella dead end, Mommy(4th) still gets killed even if you choose the 3rd. :cry:
How did you get the image of the 1st ?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
How did you get the image of the 1st ?
You have to fight Jake in the prison. Basically keep your distance from him in your replies and say he's pathetic. You'll fight and then it'll show the 1st and your monster parent(it changes depending on who you chose in the beginning). The 3rd and 4th above are what you see during this part.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Mc's evolution level is 2 . Correct ??
He definitely had one during the fight with Klaus, but I don't remember if he managed to trigger another one before or if that was when he managed to feel it and let it happen (since he stopped it the first one he felt it)... But I can't remember an earlier, successful one, so he might only had one evolution so far...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Mc's evolution level is 2 . Correct ??
Yes

He definitely had one during the fight with Klaus, but I don't remember if he managed to trigger another one before or if that was when he managed to feel it and let it happen (since he stopped it the first one he felt it)... But I can't remember an earlier, successful one, so he might only had one evolution so far...
The 1st evolution happens in the beginning when he first became a superhuman. It classifies as his 1st Evolution. The 2nd you already know.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Any way to get nikki scene on the path where fight between jake happens ??? It is a far better scene than with "snow white "I guess. Now I had to create 2 path save files from that point

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes