Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I played the route of "fighting" Jake at the prison and thanks to the comments I took the other route that ends with Nikki and I just noticed that its setting up body modification of other (living) people, which could possible point to maybe the MC curing Mia by his own
I felt like that was pretty obvious. I mean, you can't actually believe that Ella will respect her promise, she's not the type to go and do something so nice and selfless if she can use it to manipulated someone for the longest time possible...

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Jake is using his mind powers in that scene, both on the girls and on the MC. If you didn't have a fourth option that defied him, then you didn't train your power enough.
yeah I didn't had it. first week I trained a lot and second week I wanted to develop some characters' stories. The weekend and main story events are a little annoying in my eyes, peventing me from choosing where to go and what to do with whom. Sadly there is no good walkthrough yet, who gives a breakdown on how to spend your time most efficently.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
yeah I didn't had it. first week I trained a lot and second week I wanted to develop some characters' stories. The weekend and main story events are a little annoying in my eyes, peventing me from choosing where to go and what to do with whom. Sadly there is no good walkthrough yet, who gives a breakdown on how to spend your time most efficently.
You have ample time to do each character's stories while maxing out your training options. Unless you keep using the options that waste your time, it's pretty hard to actually miss out, I feel like.
Also, if you don't train enough, you'll quickly hit a dead end.

Reactions: belovedeggs

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
You have ample time to do each character's stories while maxing out your training options. Unless you keep using the options that waste your time, it's pretty hard to actually miss out, I feel like.
I never repeat things if they don't progress if thats what you mean. Still I could probably train all week between two events and not even progress anything else. Like I said, hopefully at some point someone will create a WT, currently it's just way to intransparent.
For example at one event with Emily and her dad I got the choice "don't offer to pay the bill". I suppose I didn't had enough money to get another option? Showing that other option grayed out with an hint how much money I'm missing would already be helping. However there is no way I go back hours of play time to the last time I spend money to try and have more money during that scene. Don't know if I'm missing out on anything there but how am I supposed to know. The game is completely intransparent on this.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I never repeat things if they don't progress if thats what you mean. Still I could probably train all week between two events and not even progress anything else. Like I said, hopefully at some point someone will create a WT, currently it's just way to intransparent.
What i meant is, if you ignore training because you want pussy, you'll get crushed by more powerfull than you. It's not a "either or" situation. There's a set amount of times you can use the training option, it's not infinite. After that, when the option stops being there, that means you've done all the training you currently can, and there's nothing else to do than character stories until the main plot moves forward enough.

For example at one event with Emily and her dad I got the choice "don't offer to pay the bill". I suppose I didn't had enough money to get another option? Showing that other option grayed out with an hint how much money I'm missing would already be helping. However there is no way I go back hours of play time to the last time I spend money to try and have more money during that scene. Don't know if I'm missing out on anything there but how am I supposed to know. The game is completely intransparent on this.
Some money falls onto your lap later on in the story. Though, admitedly, it's hard to tell if you go for Emily right away...

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I felt like that was pretty obvious. I mean, you can't actually believe that Ella will respect her promise, she's not the type to go and do something so nice and selfless if she can use it to manipulated someone for the longest time possible...
Of course Ella will not respect her promise to Jake, that's obvious but I was expecting that after we kill Jake that his mind control fuckery would "dispel" from everyone affected, saving Mia in the process, but maybe we can cure her before and use her to make Jake lower his guard and kill the fatfuck

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Whats with that NTR style teaser scene in the frat house after the monster attack. When you go back there as group therapy session with Alexis and fin Jake with Liz and Ember tits out in the bedroom and then just leave like nothing happened?
That's really unsatisfying.
The way he left it so ambiguous led me to believe there was some weird casual ntr my first time seeing that too, but it's not, he's just using his powers to see naked chicks who just happen to be the mc's friends.

Reactions: Blizzard99

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
back to the jake thing. Its nice that the author said no ntr with him, but what about Mia? Fucking her up like this is even worse...

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
Of course Ella will not respect her promise to Jake, that's obvious but I was expecting that after we kill Jake that his mind control fuckery would "dispel" from everyone affected, saving Mia in the process, but maybe we can cure her before and use her to make Jake lower his guard and kill the fatfuck
In Mia's case, her brain was severely wounded, so even if Jake dies only the command he accidentally gave her would fade (or not).

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Wait, how many Power Points do you have on your character since you have 0? I have 48 with 7 corruption. I'm curious how much playing into corruption gives you, in terms of power points.
Ok, got 1 corruption because MC "killed himself"
morgue corruption 1.png
I read this a lot, but in my run I had to left something out (so I missed Demi arc).

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Ok, got 1 corruption because MC "killed himself"
View attachment 1733598

I read this a lot, but in my run I had to left something out (so I missed Demi arc).
Ha, I completley overlooked this stat page. Didn't notice the "Start" menu point to change to "Stats".
However, I think stats like that are useless if you have nothing to compare them to (like X/Y).
For example I have 4 Amber Events but no idea how many there are. I have3 Amber Affection, but no idea how many I need.
Useless.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
yeah, but loosing Mia this way (and she was definitely a love interest) it's even worse than any ntr in my mind.
Mia's not dead, and can't the mc fix her? He literally transformed a guy into himself, so chances are he can repair mia's mind. Although it'll probably be a while to figure out how.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Mia's not dead, and can't the mc fix her? He literally transformed a guy into himself, so chances are he can repair mia's mind. Although it'll probably be a while to figure out how.
I wish so too, but seems physical changes are "easier" than mental ones, and even MC showed can enter in other minds in some degree nothing states it can change them, but who knows, seems his powers are adaptable, so... time will tell.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Okay, because I checked it gives me neither skill points nor character points. Don't know if it is required for anything other than story building.
The therapy sessions allows MC to know what his peers/friends went through without asking them about it directly. Doesn’t impact the MC’s skills afaik.

Reactions: Dysphorika
4.80 star(s) 334 Votes