Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Wait, you didn't even get it when the MC first broke Jake's Mind thing and remembered, last update? The Orange Dialogue talks to you there as well.
I... don't remember it, at least. That might have been the case, but that doesn't ring any bells right now. But I'm positive I haven't seen the MC and the mosnter chatting away randomly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I... don't remember it, at least. That might have been the case, but that doesn't ring any bells right now. But I'm positive I haven't seen the MC and the mosnter chatting away randomly.
This is what happened after the Orange Haired Prison Guard throws you in solitary confinement
Screenshot_20220402-183234(1).png

I'm not sure if that's meant as a joke or is serious since, in the past, I recall this happening before. I'll look into it and see if I can find the other times in the earlier parts of the game.

Oh, my stats are here btw for anyone curious.

Power - 48(43 when this happened)
Skill - 6
Corruption 7

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
This is what happened after the Orange Haired Prison Guard throws you in solitary confinement
View attachment 1736820

I'm not sure if that's meant as a joke or is serious since, in the past, I recall this happening before. I'll look into it and see if I can find the other times in the earlier parts of the game.

Oh, my stats are here btw for anyone curious.

Power - 48(43 when this happened)
Skill - 6
Corruption 7
Ha ! Yeah, that screen fished out some memories. This one I remember. I thought that was just a joke, not what you were talking about. I thought you meant an actual back and forth.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ha ! Yeah, that screen fished out some memories. This one I remember. I thought that was just a joke, not what you were talking about. I thought you meant an actual back and forth.
Nah, that one happened before this update after the MC gets his memories unblocked by the voice.
pic1.png Pic2.png

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
.... Well I guess my slanted sleep schedule is stunting my memory. I'll have to find that savepoint back and check, because I don't remember...
It happens after Ella and Jake escape underground and leave. Near the end of the last update before the start of this one. That said, I don't think it was being serious with that other one in the Prison. Where the voice replied "no" in his head. Since you also got it without corruption, it might've just been a little gag.

Reactions: Rutonat

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
this part is not corruption gated, a 0 corruption run can see this as well depending on previous choices.

EDIT: fixed a typo.
Good to know. After that part with the 1st making an appearance this update but only if have 6 or more corruption, there's no telling how much stuff people will miss while playing, including myself.

• Sad
Reactions: wiwem71072

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
Good to know. After that part with the 1st making an appearance this update but only if have 6 or more corruption, there's no telling how much stuff people will miss while playing, including myself.
That's power gated to 42. You should be able to get it with 1 Corrupt if you pick up the Power point instead of the Skill point against Michael.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
hmm....question...what choices should we do to make Minyak(the monster to the sewers) to make it submit to as instead of fighting when we both are huge?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That's power gated to 42. You should be able to get it with 1 Corrupt if you pick up the Power point instead of the Skill point against Michael.
What are you referring to? I've obviously already got the scene. I had 43 Power Points, 6 Skills and 7 Corruption at that point in the game.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wait. You can avoid fighting the cute monster girl?
I thought it's unavoidable because one of MC's many big-tiddie-goth-girlfriends wants to study monsters.
You can't. You just fuck them into submission and they flee afterwards. You then fight them and at one point you can talk to them before resuming to kill one of them. At the end you hand the last one over to Clark. If you try to fight him, he'll one shot you.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
I'll second that. Pretty much every music/song in that game is just pure auditory silky gold.
Does anyone know where the game's music is from btw?
I'd like to download stuff like "walk2.mp3" in higher quality, but I can't find anything searching for its lyrics.
I went through the song directory and it seems most songs are from a guy called teknoAXE who makes royalty free music. Two of my favorites are called Street Walk Manifesto and the other is Bad Ol Cat.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Does anyone know where the game's music is from btw?
I'd like to download stuff like "walk2.mp3" in higher quality, but I can't find anything searching for its lyrics.
I went through the song directory and it seems most songs are from a guy called teknoAXE who makes royalty free music. Two of my favorites are called Street Walk Manifesto and the other is Bad Ol Cat.
Damn, for some reason I can't play the mp3 files from the game's folder. Can't even try to find enjoy them out of the game or try to find out which one is which. When I try to play them, I get an error, not matter which sofware... wtf...

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Homepage is absolutely awful though.
You need a site-rip tool to download all the mp3 files, since there is no text on the page itself.
Couldn't find your songs or the one I'm looking for.
He's got a Youtube channel, too.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just Shazam the songs I wanted to find in the past.

For example, my favorite song in game was the one where the MC dreams of the boy(himself?) finding his mom dead in his parents room and him waking up yelling mother. It's called Horror.mp3 but the song name is "Something is Afoot by TeknoAXE". It gave me chills and a sense of dread during that part of the game.

• Haha

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
That's because they were recompressed into OGG files with very low bitrate.
If you change .mp3 to .ogg or use a player with smarter audio file parsing it should work.
Works like a charm simply changing the extension and letting VLC work it's magic (despite VLC having a seizure with the file as mp3) ! Thank you very much, good sir !
Now, to find which ones I like...

4.80 star(s) 333 Votes