Carefree247

May 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Howdy. I was just getting a bit burnt out writing the new chapter and got the urge to do do a bit of drawing to relax and let the ideas come to me, as I'll generally do early on in an updates development cycle.
This isn't a preview or anything, the image probably wont show up in the game, but I just thought I'd show you guys Ella drawn in one of the other art styles I used to practice. Didn't use this particular style for the game since it generally takes longer to do and I wasn't as good with it back then, but these days with all the constant drawing practice the game updates force on me, I've gotten pretty damn fast at drawing, like probably 10X faster, if not more, so I thought I'd give it a try.
So yeah, pretty happy with how it turned out and how long it took me, so I decided to show you guys. Let me know what you think. Oh and I'm also calling the weekly news updates Devlogs from now on because it's easier. See ya
Howdy. I was just getting a bit burnt out writing the new chapter and got the urge to do do a bit of drawing to relax and let the ideas come to me, as I'll generally do early on in an updates development cycle.
This isn't a preview or anything, the image probably wont show up in the game, but I just thought I'd show you guys Ella drawn in one of the other art styles I used to practice. Didn't use this particular style for the game since it generally takes longer to do and I wasn't as good with it back then, but these days with all the constant drawing practice the game updates force on me, I've gotten pretty damn fast at drawing, like probably 10X faster, if not more, so I thought I'd give it a try.
So yeah, pretty happy with how it turned out and how long it took me, so I decided to show you guys. Let me know what you think. Oh and I'm also calling the weekly news updates Devlogs from now on because it's easier. See ya

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It looks like I was wrong about the Minyak thing. Well, not wrong but I didn't know you could make them submit with your corruption. You use "Mother" and force them to turn back normal during the fight. You'll need 8 corruption to do this and it gives you a lot of public opinion.

All that said, this playstyle wouldn't work for a lot of people that don't like corruption or for those who like Demi. You'll probably never get this because of how much you'll have to skip. I'll post my full stats after finishing this playthrough up.

So far my stats are

Power - 41
Skill - 6
Corruption - 9

Reactions: data0mind

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It looks like I was wrong about the Minyak thing. Well, not wrong but I didn't know you could make them submit with your corruption. You use "Mother" and force them to turn back normal during the fight. You'll need 8 corruption to do this and it gives you a lot of public opinion.
Positive or negative ? Because...

All that said, this playstyle wouldn't work for a lot of people that don't like corruption or for those who like Demi. You'll probably never get this because of how much you'll have to skip. I'll post my full stats after finishing this playthrough up.
... that part makes it seem like it's negative, since the only reason I could see Demi not being there is if you're such a monstrous fuck they don't want to be your fan.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
No, I mean't that if you like Demi content, you probably won't like this playstyle because you need to focus on other routes. At least from how I played this, I skipped on a lot of Demi's stuff and did every other route to maximize my points. As for the corruption, well you have to do a lot of things most people won't play into unless they lean more towards evil/anti hero.

Also it looks like my theory is some what true about being linked to your monster parent. Only thing is, I learned that the link is hidden and tied to the MC's spirit. I'm curious how the Jake fight is going to go now that I'm more powerful than my Main playthrough was at the same point.

I now have these stats before the Jake Fight -

Power - 44
Skill - 6
Corruption - 10

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
No, I mean't that if you like Demi content, you probably won't like this playstyle because you need to focus on other routes. At least from how I played this, I skipped on a lot of Demi's stuff and did every other route to maximize my points. As for the corruption, well you have to do a lot of things most people won't play into unless they lean more towards evil/anti hero.
Really ? I've seen a few people now complain about not being able to do all the content in one run, and I have to admit, I don't understand how... I've had far more than enough opportunities to do everyone's routes and still had some time to waste... Unless some routes variations have more content than the others, maybe ?

Also for the "lot of things most people won't play", I get that. Prime example being the infamous NTR route...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
wait what! Corruption is actually a good thing?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
For now at least it doesn't have much in the way of bad consequences. But the game is also not finished.
There's a high probability it could lead to a bad/evil ending, since it involves losing yourself to the monster.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Really ? I've seen a few people now complain about not being able to do all the content in one run, and I have to admit, I don't understand how... I've had far more than enough opportunities to do everyone's routes and still had some time to waste... Unless some routes variations have more content than the others, maybe ?

Also for the "lot of things most people won't play", I get that. Prime example being the infamous NTR route...
Nah, I wasn't referring to NTR. I mean killing people with no hesitation. Like for example, you'll have to kill Bailey(Zombie Girl) to get enough Corruption to do that Minyak scene with Mother.

As for the route stuff, you can still do Demi's stuff but it'll feel weird for where you're at in the story when you finally get to it. Like you fuck her on beach without barely talking to her but when you go to the Fan Club she acts like it's the first time she saw you naked. That's how far behind I was for her content. I completed the Cheerleader and Liz route fully while having Angelina(Milking thing) and Emily stuff as far as it goes. You definitely can't do everything thing in one playthrough but you can do a large amount.

I wouldn't say good, but for that one part it pushes your Public Opinion up to 165 and basically ended the fight during the middle of it because you use Mother's(4th) power within you. You still have to give up Minyak to Clark though.

Now that I finished, I can say there's not much difference in the later content after that Minyak scene(corruption choices aside). You still see the 4th and 3rd during the Jake fight(which you still lose) and mostly the story progress the same, from what I can tell.

As for points, it increased a bit over my main.

My Main had
Power - 48
Skill - 6
Corruption - 7

On this Playthrough it's
Power - 50
Skill - 6
Corruption - 11

I can probably get it higher on my main now that I realized a choice could give me a power point but I'll just keep both playthrough choices separate.

Reactions: data0mind

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
I wouldn't say good, but for that one part it pushes your Public Opinion up to 165 and basically ended the fight during the middle of it because you use Mother's(4th) power within you. You still have to give up Minyak to Clark though.
The threshold is 7 Corrupt, not 8. And the Public Opinion gained is equivalent to the gain when beating the Minyak without killing the crowd. Submission doesn't really provide any extra Public Opinion. It is the best option for players on Corrupt runs as it provides a Corrupt point without any loss to Public Opinion.

Skill - 6
If you don't mind me asking, do you aim for Power Level 7 before day 6?

Reactions: mrttao

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The threshold is 7 Corrupt, not 8. And the Public Opinion gained is equivalent to the gain when beating the Minyak without killing the crowd. Submission doesn't really provide any extra Public Opinion. It is the best option for players on Corrupt runs as it provides a Corrupt point without any loss to Public Opinion.

If you don't mind me asking, do you aim for Power Level 7 before day 6?
If you mean before Ella's first Dead End scene, yes I have every power point allowed. I skipped the skill point during the sparing fight with Michael. That's the only skill point I'm missing as far as I'm aware which is why I always have 6 at the end of my playthroughs currently.

As for the other thing, cool to know.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
Nah, I wasn't referring to NTR. I mean killing people with no hesitation. Like for example, you'll have to kill Bailey(Zombie Girl) to get enough Corruption to do that Minyak scene with Mother.

As for the route stuff, you can still do Demi's stuff but it'll feel weird for where you're at in the story when you finally get to it. Like you fuck her on beach without barely talking to her but when you go to the Fan Club she acts like it's the first time she saw you naked. That's how far behind I was for her content. I completed the Cheerleader and Liz route fully while having Angelina(Milking thing) and Emily stuff as far as it goes. You definitely can't do everything thing in one playthrough but you can do a large amount.

Now that I finished, I can say there's not much difference in the later content after that Minyak scene(corruption choices aside). You still see the 4th and 3rd during the Jake fight(which you still lose) and mostly the story progress the same, from what I can tell.

As for points, it increased a bit over my main.

My Main had
Power - 48
Skill - 6
Corruption - 7

On this Playthrough it's
Power - 50
Skill - 6
Corruption - 11

I can probably get it higher on my main now that I realized a choice could give me a power point but I'll just keep both playthrough choices separate.
I wonder if the power difference will end up mattering at all or will be symbolic? As far as I rememeber, I made quite a few choices that increased my corruption (I consumed pretty much every human I could and let that weird slime touch me after Kenny's fight). I really don't wanna change my main playthrough to one with the NTR route just for 2 points of power...

• Thinking Face

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I wonder if the power difference will end up mattering at all or will be symbolic? As far as I rememeber, I made quite a few choices that increased my corruption (I consumed pretty much every human I could and let that weird slime touch me after Kenny's fight). I really don't wanna change my main playthrough to one with the NTR route just for 2 points of power...
Ntr Route has points? I got all 50 power points and 11 corruption points without doing a single NTR quest for Liz. I just did her quest normally. If there's power points on the NTR side I didn't get them as I don't play into it. That said, if you don't have an interest in Liza at all, I think you'll miss some points in power and corruption. Mainly at the end where you kill them all.

As for the Power Points mattering, I'd say they do but it seems more like you need the other stats as well, to some extent. High corruption really changed my views on the stat. I knew corruption, in general, played some part and changes the story but the Minyak fight with high corruption was easy compared to the normal fight. If it wasn't for Bailey, it would be my main way to play.

I guess we'll have to see how it all works in future updates.

Reactions: mrttao

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
If the dev's any good at game design (and so far it seems like it) you won't need a perfect playthrough with getting 100% of absolutely every single possible points to get an ending. Good game design let's you have some wiggle room, despite having traps and pitfalls that let's you miss the best ending.
Though this game seems more about telling a story and developing a cool universe than making a 20 endings story with precise point requirements.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Ntr Route has points? I got all 50 power points and 11 corruption points without doing a single NTR quest for Liz. I just did her quest normally. If there's power points on the NTR side I didn't get them as I don't play into it. That said, if you don't have an interest in Liza at all, I think you'll miss some points in power and corruption. Mainly at the end where you kill them all.

As for the Power Points mattering, I'd say they do but it seems more like you need the other stats as well, to some extent. High corruption really changed my views on the stat. I knew corruption, in general, played some part and changes the story but the Minyak fight with high corruption was easy compared to the normal fight. If it wasn't for Bailey, it would be my main way to play.

I guess we'll have to see how it all works in future updates.
If W.W. really wants to make the the full corrupt MC hardcore they will continue to kill and eat characters until they start destroying their own allies as they spiral out of control.

Hard to say if it will go that far though. So far the MC has only consumed folks that were essentially enemies with the partial exception of Danica and Bailey. Going further down the slippery slope of wanton consumption feels like it should lead to great tragedy and loss.

Perhaps there will also be some major costs to those players who do not acquire enough power and it will be necessary to find a bit of a middle ground where you gain some corruption or face major repercussions since you are unable to defeat your enemies or protect your allies.

Trying to play a middle ground where you try to keep your humanity to protect your allies from yourself, while trying to become powerful enough to protect your allies from their enemies is a rather interesting tension.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2017
I doubt that. Because she kill Mc after she says you are perfect. Its one of the bad endings.
And the reason that i say she doesnt know everything because of her sights. I don't think her sight is powerfull as she claims to be.
by "perfect" she probably thinks the mc won't evolve anymore, as she is sort of pushing her "students" to evolve even further

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
by "perfect" she probably thinks the mc won't evolve anymore, as she is sort of pushing her "students" to evolve even further
If that was the case, she would have used him as fodder for another one of her toys, just like she's piting the MC against Jake. Outright killing one for no reason is just a waste of ressources, and she's smart enough not to do that. There's very likely something else under that remark.

Nov 10, 2017
If that was the case, she would have used him as fodder for another one of her toys, just like she's piting the MC against Jake. Outright killing one for no reason is just a waste of ressources, and she's smart enough not to do that. There's very likely something else under that remark.
could she be consuming mc after?

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
If W.W. really wants to make the the full corrupt MC hardcore they will continue to kill and eat characters until they start destroying their own allies as they spiral out of control.

Hard to say if it will go that far though. So far the MC has only consumed folks that were essentially enemies with the partial exception of Danica and Bailey. Going further down the slippery slope of wanton consumption feels like it should lead to great tragedy and loss.

Perhaps there will also be some major costs to those players who do not acquire enough power and it will be necessary to find a bit of a middle ground where you gain some corruption or face major repercussions since you are unable to defeat your enemies or protect your allies.

Trying to play a middle ground where you try to keep your humanity to protect your allies from yourself, while trying to become powerful enough to protect your allies from their enemies is a rather interesting tension.
I forgot to kill Danica!!! Does that give you corruption as well? I had totally forgot you could kill her since I always simped for her. Dammit, I just deleted the game to give myself a break from the non stop playing but now I got to download it again and see what happens.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
could she be consuming mc after?
It's not mentionned for sure, but a few of us here theorized that she makes test subjects to not only have henchmen, but also see what powers they develop and potentially consume them to either try to absorb them, or get stronger some other way.
Though it is pretty much certain that absorbing another superhuman adds to one's power, so her having her toys grow as strong as possible is definitely suspicious, given her clear will to get as strong as she can and knit a web of options for her to use.

4.80 star(s) 329 Votes