DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I finally finished. For the love of god, no one tell me anything else that's interesting! This game is going to consume me. Also, this pure corruption thing isn't for me, when it comes to my main. Like the Bailey scene was already depressing but doing that to Danica felt so messed up. Then again she did cut my dick off so she kind of deserved it. It was my first time seeing it and she definitely was a bitch compared to the seduce option where she's laid back. With that said, I love all my Monster/Superhuman waifus and I refuse to sacrifice any of them(on my main)!

Oh yeah, I finally got the Jared scene. It was the 2nd choice. No wonder I never saw it. I always chose the Brutal option. I'm not going to fuck him just to break his dick. The only dick going in my MC is their own.

Final Stats are
Power - 50
Skill - 6
Corruption - 13

Reactions: data0mind

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
With that said, I love all my Monster/Superhuman waifus and I refuse to sacrifice any of them(on my main)!
I'm with you there. Though I don't know if I should count Demi in those since I like them better as a trap.

Oh yeah, I finally got the Jared scene. It was the 2nd choice. No wonder I never saw it. I always chose the Brutal option. I'm not going to fuck him just to break his dick. The only dick going in my MC is their own.
While I could agree, the fact that Jared keeps trying to put his dick in your girls the whole time, while thinking Jess' should keep being there anytime he can't get any other pussy and not complain about it, makes me think it's a small sacrifice, to be able to break the very thing he can't seem to live without. Which, on top of it, is most likely linked to his perception of himself, his power and all that. Really feels like breaking his dick is breaking his mind.

Last edited:

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
I'm with you there. Though I don't know if I should count Demi in those since I like them better as a trap.

While I could agree, the fact that Jared keeps trying to put his dick in your girls the whole time, while thinking Jess' should keep being there anytime he can't get any other pussy and not complain about it, makes me think it's a small sacrifice, to be able to break the very thing he can't seem to live without. Which, on top of it, is most likely linked to his perception of himself, his power and all that. Really feels like breaking his dick is breaking his mind.
Now that I think about it, I definitely let that dude get away too easily in my main playthrough... I am too much a softy.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Now that I think about it, I definitely let that dude get away too easily in my main playthrough... I am too much a softy.
That's why I ultimately went with the broken dick option.

Also, the guy always pictures himself as some sort of alpha chad always on top. Watching him squirm and get bitchslapped while treated like a submissive little bitch was hila-fucking-rious.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017

Also, the guy always pictures himself as some sort of alpha chad always on top. Watching him squirm and get bitchslapped while treated like a submissive little bitch was hila-fucking-rious.
Idk, I never really get that kinda satisfaction. I am always trying to be pragmatic and sorta give people back what I think I own them one way or another.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Idk, I never really get that kinda satisfaction. I am always trying to be pragmatic and sorta give people back what I think I own them one way or another.
I'm rarely that vindicative but, come on now, Jared is the embodiment of douchebagery and annoyance personified and magnified. I've very rarely seen a character that got on my nerves so totally and rapidly. I regret nothing.
Plus he's a fucking bunch of pixels, not a realy person, so who the fuck cares how much I like to make him suffer.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
I'm rarely that vindicative but, come on now, Jared is the embodiment of douchebagery and annoyance personified and magnified. I've very rarely seen a character that got on my nerves so totally and rapidly. I regret nothing.
Plus he's a fucking bunch of pixels, not a realy person, so who the fuck cares how much I like to make him suffer.
What if you are just a bunch of pixels to other people playing your reality as a visual novel? Would you think that way, huh?!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

You say that now until in the next updates he's chasing you with his massive monster cock on a dead end route lol. I'm not giving Jared any satisfaction or weirdo vengeance. That man's monster goal is going to be your MC's hole the entire time.

I'm joking, but imagine if the Dev did that for real.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
You say that now until in the next updates he's chasing you with his massive monster cock on a dead end route lol. I'm not giving Jared any satisfaction or weirdo vengeance. That man's monster goal is going to be your MC's hole the entire time.

I'm joking, but imagine if the Dev did that for real.
I think he's probably gonna be going after either the MC's female form (after all he doesn't know the link between the two), and likely trying to have every female in existence to be a slave to his cock. But since the guy is such an absolute fuck up, I highly doubt he's gonna be much of a threat. And the second the MC picks up he turned, his head's gonna go into space on a one way trip.
Guy's been way too much of an annoyance for the MC to just try and be diplomatic like he can with Jake.

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

Laius

Mar 17, 2017
I hope corruption doesn't turn the MC into a full blown psycho. I am leaning more to "gathering power and skill for survival" playthrough, so hopefully by consuming douchebags won't turn me into a deranged monster

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
As for the Power Points mattering, I'd say they do but it seems more like you need the other stats as well, to some extent. High corruption really changed my views on the stat. I knew corruption, in general, played some part and changes the story but the Minyak fight with high corruption was easy compared to the normal fight. If it wasn't for Bailey, it would be my main way to play.
can you elaborate on that? why would bailey change your opinion on this?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
can you elaborate on that? why would bailey change your opinion on this?
I thought I already stated why? You have to kill her for more corruption points and it was really messed up when you saw her thoughts. For someone who likes her, like myself, the high corruption route requires you to kill her and Danica as well. Obviously you're not forced to killed them but if you want all the corruption points, you'll have to. For my main, that's not something I'm willing to do as I like Danica and Bailey. I'll play into corruption but I'm not going that far with it.

For my side playthrough saves though, that I started, high corruption changed my views because it's pretty wild when you see more details about your monster parent, gain more info and become better with your powers overall(MC was able to use Ella's shrink ability she had just shown him with easy on 2 people that you kill). If I didn't have to kill either of them, Danica and Bailey, it'd be my main since I'm more interested in the Monster aspect and power overall for my character.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I thought I already stated why? You have to kill her for more corruption points and it was really messed up when you saw her thoughts. For someone who likes her, like myself, the high corruption route requires you to kill her and Danica as well. Obviously you're not forced to killed them but if you want all the corruption points, you'll have to. For my main, that's not something I'm willing to do as I like Danica and Bailey. I'll play into corruption but I'm not going that far with it.

For my side playthrough saves though, that I started, high corruption changed my views because it's pretty wild when you see more details about your monster parent, gain more info and become better with your powers overall(MC was able to use Ella's shrink ability she had just shown him with easy on 2 people that you kill). If I didn't have to kill either of them, Danica and Bailey, it'd be my main since I'm more interested in the Monster aspect and power overall for my character.
oh, I thought you were saying that baily completely turned you off of corruption. rather than that you are not going to do a 100% corruption run because you are sparing her and danika.
Yea, not doing 100% corruption sounds about right to me. some corruption but some girls need sparing

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017

I don't remember that shrinking part.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't remember that shrinking part.
When you go visit Ella and the kids. She shrinks the Hobo after killing him. You do the same when you kill the guy at the Hero Organization who asks why you're there in the disguise of the Green Haired woman(not Deus but the guy before him). You do it again(?) on Liz ending to the black guy where you turn him into a ball of flesh. Not sure if your corruption points play a part in it or not.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I hope corruption doesn't turn the MC into a full blown psycho. I am leaning more to "gathering power and skill for survival" playthrough, so hopefully by consuming douchebags won't turn me into a deranged monster
You know: "beware he who fights with monsters..."

Reactions: belovedeggs

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
There's a walkthrough in the folder with the .exe ....
It does yes but only covers gallery scenes. This either means it's incomplete or every intervening choice does nothing beyond change a snippet of dialogue. I don't know for sure which it is but lean toward the second as URM hasn't showed me any tags thus far.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It does yes but only covers gallery scenes. This either means it's incomplete or every intervening choice does nothing beyond change a snippet of dialogue. I don't know for sure which it is but lean toward the second as URM hasn't showed me any tags thus far.
You know, there's always the good old "Make a save at every choice" trick. Worked like a charm for me so far.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
When you go visit Ella and the kids. She shrinks the Hobo after killing him. You do the same when you kill the guy at the Hero Organization who asks why you're there in the disguise of the Green Haired woman(not Deus but the guy before him). You do it again(?) on Liz ending to the black guy where you turn him into a ball of flesh. Not sure if your corruption points play a part in it or not.
Oh, I showed him my tits to help a buddy out.

4.80 star(s) 324 Votes