KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
I wish the MC was a bit more of a psycho.
Seeing the Hatred protagonist behave like a nice as reasonable guy honestly is pretty weird.
You don't even get to fuck corpses unless you fight Jake currently.
i can get behind that. Both personality and power should start to matter for different paths but maybe the dev thinks it's too early for that

Reactions: wiwem71072

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I wish the MC was a bit more of a psycho.
Seeing the Hatred protagonist behave like a nice and reasonable guy honestly is pretty weird.
You don't even get to fuck corpses unless you fight Jake currently.
i can get behind that. Both personality and power should start to matter for different paths but maybe the dev thinks it's too early for that
The problem is, that would required WeirdWorld to write basically two fully different scripts. Which would be akin to making close to two different versions of the same game, which is an ungodly amount of work given the quality of what we already have... Because if the MC was more sociopathic, that means people and event would have to react to it...

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I feel like the MC is already a little insane. Maybe it's because of how it's often passed off as a joke, it doesn't seem as such. The MC does have a few moments where he's saying/thinking/doing weird things. I would say give it a few updates to see what happens. That "snow white" scene was pretty wild. Especially the dialogue during it.

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
Yeah, things may also change later on if very bad things were to happen.
Right now I just think it's a bit weird that MC's character barely is affected by gaining superpowers, while others turn into complete psychopaths.
Well, maybe that's just his superpower.

Dude reached zen-buddhist levels of "It is what it is" in his teens. I like it.
gets bitten by some alien horror
"Mmm, I guess I'll die."
wakes up fine
"Aight, time to stretch my arm like I'm Mr. Fantastic."

Feb 17, 2022
Sorry if it's already been asked but does anyone know what the point of no return is for corruption and no longer having the option to say no to the more monstrous urges? I'm at 4 currently.

Last edited:

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
is there any other similar to this game with superpoweres and transformations whenever the MC want?...also a good story would be good.....one very short but not bad that i rmember is "rad science"

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
"Being Super" does meet the criteria, but the story is not quite as good and updates take forever in comparison.
Also the theme is completely different from Superhuman.
I consider it a good game, but it's not great like this one.
Thanks..i know it....i didn't like it very much.....devil boy is good(i hope), brightlord is good, superpowered was good, a spell for all was great, dreams of desire and station master.....the only games that was like superhuman was superpowered,hunters harem and a spell for all ^^

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.80 star(s) 324 Votes