Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Interesting...well, I can't afford the laptop because I chose power reward from Tiffany(which I still haven't got), if it's still there later in the game when I can afford it then maybe but I might miss out on that one. No regrets though...no way I pass on 30 power points, I'm not crazy.
The power points you'll get them much later in the story and the laptop should disappear after the mall event where tecnically all side quests should conclude so you should still be able to buy it if it's necessary

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
The power points you'll get them much later in the story and the laptop should disappear after the mall event where tecnically all side quests should conclude so you should still be able to buy it if it's necessary
I played the game to perfection so far(thanks to the guide), and if you don't get the money from Tiffany you can only earn 1700 before the mall event, but you need to spend 600 during Amber's quests, and 40 during Emily's quest. I think I completed all side quests though...if the laptop is necessary for something I don't know what it is.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I played the game to perfection so far(thanks to the guide), and if you don't get the money from Tiffany you can only earn 1700 before the mall event, but you need to spend 600 during Amber's quests, and 40 during Emily's quest. I think I completed all side quests though...if the laptop is necessary for something I don't know what it is.
Laptop... I think it is just needed for the MC's addiction to "simping" and further progressing the story of Amber not being the Camgirl. Then later on fucking the actual camgirl. But then again, if you don't have a Laptop then you are supposed to automatically get a new one when you first visit Tiffany though it doesn't clarify it anywhere in-game if you have one or not. I remember unlocking the Camgirl scene in my first playthrough where I don't remember buying the laptop since I didn't use any editing or cheating in my first pure playthrough... I am in my third one now and I just used the mod to cheat in the money to buy it.
Hope any of that was helpful.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Laptop... I think it is just needed for the MC's addiction to "simping" and further progressing the story of Amber not being the Camgirl. Then later on fucking the actual camgirl. But then again, if you don't have a Laptop then you are supposed to automatically get a new one when you first visit Tiffany though it doesn't clarify it anywhere in-game if you have one or not. I remember unlocking the Camgirl scene in my first playthrough where I don't remember buying the laptop since I didn't use any editing or cheating in my first pure playthrough... I am in my third one now and I just used the mod to cheat in the money to buy it.
Hope any of that was helpful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Nothing you buy during the college arc is useful. The dildos unlock some scenes with MC shapeshifting into some woman and masturbating but everything else doesn't do anything.

You can also successfully complete Amber's romance without paying anything. There isn't really any reason to hoard relationship points so you can just plan around getting the minimum necessary. Some girls don't even have relationship checks.

Saving your money for much later is best, because the shopkeep starts selling items that increase your combat stats. Unless of course you get money from Tiffany, which allows you to buy anything you want without any considerations.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Nothing you buy during the college arc is useful. The dildos unlock some scenes with MC shapeshifting into some woman and masturbating but everything else doesn't do anything.

You can also successfully complete Amber's romance without paying anything. There isn't really any reason to hoard relationship points so you can just plan around getting the minimum necessary. Some girls don't even have relationship checks.

Saving your money for much later is best, because the shopkeep starts selling items that increase your combat stats. Unless of course you get money from Tiffany, which allows you to buy anything you want without any considerations.
Good info. I still spent on the relationship points because who knows, they might be necessary later, when more content is added. But that's it. I saves 1,060...which is still ok.

Apr 17, 2024
Good info. I still spent on the relationship points because who knows, they might be necessary later, when more content is added. But that's it. I saves 1,060...which is still ok.
Don't worry too much about how much you managed to save. Money-making opportunities become more common later in the game. There's one event in particular where the minimum you can walk away from it with is $25000. That's not enough to buy all of Shopkeep's stat-boosters, they're pricey, but it will get you most of them. And you can always do better in that event and make even more. Also, a tip: Buy the energy drink first. It's the cheapest of Shopkeep's options, and while you don't get the stat boost immediately, by the time you need the boost it will have activated and given you a whopping +30 power.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Unless of course you get money from Tiffany, which allows you to buy anything you want without any considerations.
Damn ! how much does she pay ? Though I am pretty sure you can never buy the Stone mask that costs 2Mil.
Is the 30 point increase in power due to the energy drink temporary or permanent?
Pretty sure it tells you somewhere in-game that it is temporary. :unsure: which is why I remember never buying it.

Apr 17, 2024
Is the 30 point increase in power due to the energy drink temporary or permanent?
Well, that is the question. Shopkeep says it will give a short-lived doubling of your power, but +30 power isn't double. I'm assuming that the +30 is a statistical representation of a narrative effect. It may or may not be permanent. That said, taking the energy drink only locks you out of one purchase (for Dark479: Shopkeep lets you buy one thing each time you visit him, which you can do a finite number of times, six as of latest update, and between him updating his inventory later on sells seven things total). And you drink it towards the end of an arc, so we'll probably get another opportunity to buy from him between when any power boost wears off and when we need to do more fighting. So it's probably safe to prioritize it.

EDIT:
Damn ! how much does she pay ? Though I am pretty sure you can never buy the Stone mask that costs 2Mil.
Ten million. And yeah, even when you have enough money for the stone mask, Shopkeep just goes "oh, I wasn't selling it, I just wanted to see if you wanted it".

• Haha
Reactions: Zeca Suez

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
Don't worry too much about how much you managed to save. Money-making opportunities become more common later in the game. There's one event in particular where the minimum you can walk away from it with is $25000. That's not enough to buy all of Shopkeep's stat-boosters, they're pricey, but it will get you most of them. And you can always do better in that event and make even more. Also, a tip: Buy the energy drink first. It's the cheapest of Shopkeep's options, and while you don't get the stat boost immediately, by the time you need the boost it will have activated and given you a whopping +30 power.
What fight do you use the energy drink in, and what does it change?

Apr 17, 2024
What fight do you use the energy drink in, and what does it change?
The fight that's going to happen in a couple days when the new update drops. The MC drinks it shortly before the cliffhanger at the end of the update. So we don't know what it would change. My guess is that there won't be anything inherent to the energy drink itself, but that the +30 Power will let you pass a Power check you probably wouldn't have the Power to pass otherwise.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
it's like a kid that just got back from school, then mom force the kid to take shower and give a lot of baby powder to their face and let them play with the kid's neighbor until before dark :ROFLMAO:
It was an unique style that also fit into the game's darker themes

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Well, that is the question. Shopkeep says it will give a short-lived doubling of your power, but +30 power isn't double. I'm assuming that the +30 is a statistical representation of a narrative effect. It may or may not be permanent. That said, taking the energy drink only locks you out of one purchase (for Dark479: Shopkeep lets you buy one thing each time you visit him, which you can do a finite number of times, six as of latest update, and between him updating his inventory later on sells seven things total). And you drink it towards the end of an arc, so we'll probably get another opportunity to buy from him between when any power boost wears off and when we need to do more fighting. So it's probably safe to prioritize it.

EDIT:

Ten million. And yeah, even when you have enough money for the stone mask, Shopkeep just goes "oh, I wasn't selling it, I just wanted to see if you wanted it".
Man this game is so insanely strict with power and training that you have to be almost perfect to avoid dead ends and get optimal outcomes...if I can get through current content without the energy drink then great, but I'll probably want to buy one after the trigger event to have in pocket for potential future content...we're still just evolution 3s...practically defenseless children vs 5s. And I would never take the 10 million money over the 30 power points because the money won't help us survive the vicious fights ahead...at best the 30 points will be a cushion that allows for some margin of error and at worst they'll be mandatory to avoid some upcoming dead end/s. And if those 30 points end up being critical later dying with millions of dollars in cash won't provide much comfort.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolf14

IHC

May 8, 2021
to be honest there are ways for the mc to remain humane while getting as strong as possible, it all starts when the mc is given the choice during Kenny's fight (iirc): choose to want to kill him or something, and then you will be able to gain more corruption and power while remaining a skill focused mc (power/corruption focused mc HAVE to kill everyone in order to pass specific power check and i don't really like killing friends/acquaintances)

4.80 star(s) 330 Votes