Dec 15, 2023
everytime christie appear in my screen the urge to hold CTRL getting stronger

I mean look at this face, mf look like undertaker
View attachment 3772337

hoping 1.0 coming soon, WW i beg you!

--edit-

the gang is all here
View attachment 3772341
I imagine 1.0 is still relatively far away since we are still only at 3rd evolution. Now there is an update coming in a few days so maybe we'll go to evolution 4 then, I don't know. But nonetheless the endgame is probably still at least months away I would imagine.

JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019
I imagine 1.0 is still relatively far away since we are still only at 3rd evolution. Now there is an update coming in a few days so maybe we'll go to evolution 4 then, I don't know. But nonetheless the endgame is probably still at least months away I would imagine.
version 1.0 wont be the complete game

Reactions: JmTrad

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

s0rrow

Jun 5, 2021
I'm curious, what are people's Superhero names for MC?

I went for No-Thing, tried to headcanon it as MC saying their superhero name was nothing and it becoming their name. And I thought it sort of fit with how he doesn't have a set form anymore, his default form could be a pile of shit if his internal self image was terrible enough

But yeah what did others choose and why?
I went with Shadow.

Reactions: TheShelly

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
The sex toys are pretty much useless, IIRC just a dildo or whatever that was gets you a sex scene.
The laptop should be useful for a side quest IIRC
Interesting...well, I can't afford the laptop because I chose power reward from Tiffany(which I still haven't got), if it's still there later in the game when I can afford it then maybe but I might miss out on that one. No regrets though...no way I pass on 30 power points, I'm not crazy.

4.80 star(s) 330 Votes