Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I really appreciate this response. But I her entire attitude towards what happened is extremely chilling and unnerving. i am tempted to go with it because right now it's just more information the main character might be able to use but this screams bad ending waiting to happen...if it ends up being then hopefully it won't be unavoidable but this feels 10 layers of traps.

Apr 17, 2024
Thanks, I really appreciate this response. But I her entire attitude towards what happened is extremely chilling and unnerving. i am tempted to go with it because right now it's just more information the main character might be able to use but this screams bad ending waiting to happen...if it ends up being then hopefully it won't be unavoidable but this feels 10 layers of traps.
Yeah, I get that. Christie's attitude towards Ella remains pretty unsettling in how little she cares for the damage Ella causes. She's a creepy gal, that Christie. I don't think it will lead to a bad end, though. Everything Christie sets off is mandatory plot content, so it might open up a future bad end but it wouldn't be one in itself.

Reactions: Insomnia_z

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On one hand you are right that it does seem like psycho behavior but the counterpoint to that is Ella has been completely loyal to her two friends which they are reciprocating. It's not psychopathy in the sense she doesn't feel empathy but that she prioritizes love of a friend above all else. There is a big difference between a lack of empathy and absolute loyalty despite the other parties flaws.

Imagine for a minute it was a relationship between a husband and wife where the husband was a mercenary but at the same time was a loving husband and father. From the wife's perspective her man has always done right by her and the people he kills are no friends of hers, should she throw away a long relationship with someone who loves her unconditionally just because he does bad things to other people? From a purely moral perspective, yes, but life is never that clean cut.
How many women have been loyal to husbands who were soldiers in a militaristic empire? Are they all psychopath's?

Also, she's a stripper with loose morals who works in a strip-joint owned by the mob, what do you expect?

Reactions: Pharos2

hoetoe

Aug 28, 2019
Alice for me.
If this weren't a harem game and you only got one "main girl" route (without a multi-mod or something), she'd be my pick.
I really dig the Bonnie & Clyde vibe her and the MC have together.
She's also one of the few girls that doesn't throw herself at you and has to actually be pursued.
Lets hope we don't end up dead in a bullet ridden car

4.80 star(s) 330 Votes