Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
So I have a spoiler question as I am trying to follow the guide(I hope the spoiler tags work and this doesn't end up blank like the last time I tried spoiler tags):

EDIT: crap...spoiler tagged text is just completely invisible and not posted at all...so I guess I can't ask.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So im curious, which girls are the most popular in the community? :unsure: My personal favorite is Christie.
Personally I could never pick just one, even amongst the human/superhuman ones each one is different enough to have her own desirable qualities. Then there's the Monster babes ... the Art style of the artist suits the drawing of monster babes quite perfectly. If it was an open world my MC would have ran off into the wild to build a nest with some monster bitch long ago.
Im an Amber guy. Am I the only one?
You are definitely not the only one, but why break up a perfect set of twins ?

So I have a spoiler question as I am trying to follow the guide(I hope the spoiler tags work and this doesn't end up blank like the last time I tried spoiler tags):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There fixed for you. you typed in the wrong spot. Type between both the tag's outside of their brackets. The part in Quotes is the title of the spoiler bar.

Last edited:

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Personally I could never pick just one, even amongst the human/superhuman ones each one is different enough to have her own desirable qualities. Then there's the Monster babes ... the Art style of the artist suits the drawing of monster babes quite perfectly. If it was an open world my MC would have ran off into the wild to build a nest with some monster bitch long ago.

You are definitely not the only one, but why break up a perfect set of twins ?

There fixed for you. you typed in the wrong spot. Type between both the tag's outside of their brackets. The part in Quotes is the title of the spoiler bar.

Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the reply.

Happy to help if I can.
though Idk if I would be able to help much in detail there since I simply don't remember the details from the time in the Prison, it just has been too long and I have been playing the game update to update since the beginning so I just don't remember too much unfortunately. I only remember the major plot developments now.
The multi-mod seems to have a helpful ingame walkthrough feature which might be helpful if the guide has outdated info ? It warns you of possible End-game scenarios and such in time so you can avoid them. I am using it on my second playthrough which I am currently going through but am barely 1/10 my way through the story, still far from the prison arch.

Reactions: Dark479

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Since the update is on the horizon I'm asking this esteemed community of horny guys and gals. how will this twerp bite the bullet
A. Die by hour hand
B. By a random event that makes it hilarious since it would be like him killed like a train out of nowhere or something
C. He has down and pinned with limbs cut off all but one and we kill with all schlong when he gets close (Since it's already a weapon just haven't tried using it like that yet)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I'm curious, what are people's Superhero names for MC?

I went for No-Thing, tried to headcanon it as MC saying their superhero name was nothing and it becoming their name. And I thought it sort of fit with how he doesn't have a set form anymore, his default form could be a pile of shit if his internal self image was terrible enough

But yeah what did others choose and why?
darkness

as for the electricity debate... ruber is an organic compound!
its been proven that the MC can detach parts of him and keep it for some time!

so the MC should be able to either create a compound armour where there is a layer of rubber!
or create a rubber shield allowing to fight more like a knight against a direct electrical opponent!

Last edited:

(Light)

Jun 7, 2024

I went for No-Thing, tried to headcanon it as MC saying their superhero name was nothing and it becoming their name. And I thought it sort of fit with how he doesn't have a set form anymore, his default form could be a pile of shit if his internal self image was terrible enough

But yeah what did others choose and why?
In his superhuman form I named it venom.:KEK:

hoetoe

Aug 28, 2019
darkness

so the MC should be able to either create a compound armour where there is a layer of rubber!
or create a rubber shield allowing to fight more like a knight against a direct electrical opponent!
Pretty sure he tries turning to rubber, but anything made from his body explodes when exposed to electricity

Milkshake5

Mar 15, 2024
darkness

From I understand about the MC weakness of electricity, it is the energy from electricity that cause his cells to supercharged. So, the Mc changing himself into rubber or having rubber armor won't change much. His cells will likely just absorb the energy anyway if he get hit by electricity. Even if he use flesh he absorbed by another person or inorganic material it will still will have the same effect.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Ultradong Previously "Da Dark Dong" cause... why not ? Penis humor FTW !?!
also it was shorter than Ultimate Infinite tentacle rape monster man.
MC Can convert his flesh into Inorganic compounds like Metal. But anything made from his body will at its core be connected to the MC and will carry his current vulnerability to electricity.
Also as another person here pointed out. Lightening is not just electricity, it is a LOT of electricity and thus heat. When Lightening strikes a Tree it destroys it, rips right through it. Even though wood does not conduct electricity. So a bolt of weaponized lightening would not be stopped by a thick sheet of rubber. Specially if its an electrified punch from Met.

Really seems like he will just have to Master his body enough to be able to safely handle electrical charges. Maybe after another evolution ?

Reactions: Warscared
4.80 star(s) 333 Votes