Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Lets hope we don't end up dead in a bullet ridden car
Well if you recall the Protagonist and that particular Waifu have already had their Romantic car crash death scene. It did kill her and still she just came back stronger. They both came back stronger from that one.
Until the next cliff hanger, which would make us go balistic like usual :HideThePain:
Ya but hopefully the update will have enough plot to last in our bloodstream till next update ? o_O

Drahan

Jan 15, 2020
I cant stop laughing at this game man, its all so nonsensical and then it starts to mesmerize me at the same time. I probably wont jerk off to this ( even if some of the scenes ARE hot) but I think this will be the most memorable visual novel I have ever played on this site.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I'm curious, what are people's Superhero names for MC?

I went for No-Thing, tried to headcanon it as MC saying their superhero name was nothing and it becoming their name. And I thought it sort of fit with how he doesn't have a set form anymore, his default form could be a pile of shit if his internal self image was terrible enough

But yeah what did others choose and why?
I went with Helix. B/c DNA!

Went with a similiar approach but wanted to include his black armor/shield as well as his ability to use multiple limbs. That resulted in the name "black phalanx".
This is a really cool name! I kinda like one word superhero names so I mighta gone with just Phalanx, but this is prob my fav name another player had for the MC's superhero name. Big-brain stuff!

I want to fuck Cole.
Yes. After we feminize him. Been waiting for this kink for a long time. (Feminizing an enemy). Cole is already half-way there as a twink :p

I want to fuck up cole we arent the same.
This is step one of the 3 step plan. 1) Fuck up 2) Feminize 3) Fuck

No, she's top three for me. In order of my favorite LIs:

1. Alice
2. Amber
3. Emily
4. Claudia
5. Ella
6. Liz
7. Tiffany
8. Jess
9. Brianna
10. Angelina
11. Demi
12. Tess
1. Mia (crosses fingers)
2. Claudia
3. Emily
4. Alice
5. Amber

Drahan

Jan 15, 2020
I'm curious, what are people's Superhero names for MC?

I went for No-Thing, tried to headcanon it as MC saying their superhero name was nothing and it becoming their name. And I thought it sort of fit with how he doesn't have a set form anymore, his default form could be a pile of shit if his internal self image was terrible enough

But yeah what did others choose and why?
Mirror for the base mc
space for genderbent
axiom for the hero form.
I went into the game blind, and Im completely happy with how fitting the names ended up being.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I dn't see anyone post it after a quick look, ww gave us a sneak peak from the update at the end of the stream, he doesn't believe that anyone will manage to guess what it is but lets see if some big brain dude can prove him wrong.
I would guess Hex's dimension collapsing and H.E.R.O. (Nico probably) extracting the gang.

gmnbf

Feb 16, 2021
I know this is probably asking too much

But this game due for sprite update, some character is borderline have non-humanlike face

but in other CG the model is fucking gorgeus

Like, look at this Emily CG. She's fucking beautiful
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But her normal sprite is just unappealing. And dont let me start on Alice or Tiffany face in character sprite

JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019

But this game due for sprite update, some character is borderline have non-humanlike face
The game will receive an overhaul once 1.0 version is released, ww is working on it alongside regular updates and is hoping to release it before the end of the year.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022

But her normal sprite is just unappealing. And dont let me start on Alice or Tiffany face in character sprite
That's not asking to much, though, as the Dev already stated that he wants to update a lot of cg and sprites from the start of the game so everything is cohesive. He said that he has already been working on it for some time, alongside normal updates, and is going to release it in version 1.0 alongside a Steam release.

Reactions: Insomnia_z

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018

Understandable, WW indeed evolved a lot his drawing skills and the difference is huge.

Aug 9, 2018

IMO Ella is the worst offender, mainly because she's involved in so many action/high plot scenes that she constantly goes back and forth between extreme high quality beauty goddess to deformed gremlin creature in the same scene.

Made triply worse by the fact that Ella is usually surrounded by new characters who are all drawn way more professionally, compared to emily who at least has solidarity in the rest of the college characters that she's usually with. Watching Ella interact with her "kids" in recent arcs, for example, has led to some serious visual clashing.

4.80 star(s) 330 Votes