Zeus the Fucker

Sep 3, 2022
What if lightning isn't a weakness but rather it gives him power but his body can't handle the power so it explodes. When mc was holding back the electricity it sort of felt like when he held back evolution. Keep in mind that he has the power of evolution because of both the power of 3rd and 4th. In second evolution he absorbed the electricity which made him beat Klaus with zero difficulty. They were both 2 nd evolution so mc should not bsat him that hard

Reactions: Zeca Suez
Apr 16, 2020
What if lightning isn't a weakness but rather it gives him power but his body can't handle the power so it explodes. When mc was holding back the electricity it sort of felt like when he held back evolution. Keep in mind that he has the power of evolution because of both the power of 3rd and 4th. In second evolution he absorbed the electricity which made him beat Klaus with zero difficulty. They were both 2 nd evolution so mc should not bsat him that hard
A lot of us is theorizing this and I think it will happen, but in order for that to happen MC must fight Met, cause Mc only learns from his actual experience or the situation forced it upon him to develop (thats how most shounen protag develop most of the time anyway). But I think for this to be balanced, and used constantly in the story, will be mc will only use it as a external energy he can use like a battery, that can fuel his bigger transformation, like that catapult or his giant form as a last resort cause even Ella didn't or at least we haven't seen her, dwelled in that path because it'll probably take a lot of concentration and mastery to even apply it into a fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeca Suez
Apr 17, 2024
So im curious, which girls are the most popular in the community? :unsure: My personal favorite is Christie.
My favorites:

Alice. We've got a whole arc based around working with her and getting to know her, and it's early on so she gets that first mover advantage. I like the "battle couple" idea, being in a relationship with someone who you can kick ass with, and am a little sad we haven't gotten any chances to fight alongside Alice since Klaus. I also like the moments of vulnerability where she's clearly unsure how to be in a relationship but is trying anyway. It's cute.

Brianna. Not as a romantic/sexual pairing with the MC, just as a friend. The montage of scenes where she's investigating him and it turns into them just hanging out made me like her as pal of the MC. They have a good chemistry, Brianna can be casual in a way that plays well with the MC's nonchalance. Plus, it's kind of nice that she isn't super plot relevant, it makes their interactions more chill and relaxing.

Nico. Nico is fun. She's basically Ella without the blue-balling. Like, they both demand the MC impress them, which gives the thrill of pursuit. But where Ella will string the MC along for the entire narrative forcing him to tease out every little bit of regard she has for him one by one, Nico has immediacy. She says "if you want me to think you're cool, go fight that monster", and then you fight that monster and she agrees it was cool. Thank you very much, Nico, it's nice to be appreciated.

Claudia. She's just cute. Very sweet, very innocent, always a delight to have scenes with her. The fact that she'll eventually become a superhuman gives her the potential for the "battle couple" vibe that Alice has, too. As she currently is in the plot I'm mostly seeing her as a nice friend of the MC, but the possible future seen in the Time dream is certainly appealing and I wouldn't shy away from her becoming a proper romance option.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Alice is best girl but I believe when Ella will return, and she and MC will finally be equals, she has a chance of reaching best girl status.

I still hold out a torch for Tiffany though, I think her relation with MC is very interesting and has a lot of potential. She trusts nobody and he's the only one to know her intentions, the only one she allowed herself to trust. You can see how conflicted she is about it. I hope she'll have her own arc in the future.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Alice. We've got a whole arc based around working with her and getting to know her, and it's early on so she gets that first mover advantage. I like the "battle couple" idea, being in a relationship with someone who you can kick ass with, and am a little sad we haven't gotten any chances to fight alongside Alice since Klaus. I also like the moments of vulnerability where she's clearly unsure how to be in a relationship but is trying anyway. It's cute.
Agree. We need more missions together with whole band

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I don't know if I'm missing something but according to the pdf guide linked in the opening post training events corresponded to the day those events were available on until day 42(just after the 2nd evolution) so I was expecting training event 43 on day 43, etc. But after day 42 I have not had any more options to train at all, and I am now at the beach party on day 47 and quite worried that my game is broken.

Is the guide wrong? When is the next training event supposed to be available after day 42?

Lammy123

Nov 7, 2021
Alice is best girl but I believe when Ella will return, and she and MC will finally be equals, she has a chance of reaching best girl status.

I still hold out a torch for Tiffany though, I think her relation with MC is very interesting and has a lot of potential. She trusts nobody and he's the only one to know her intentions, the only one she allowed herself to trust. You can see how conflicted she is about it. I hope she'll have her own arc in the future.
Agreeded on all 3, more or less.

Tiffany is a lot of fun and is definitely shadow best girl. Not a lot of time with her unfortunately but what we do get is great.

Alice is Alice, has been my Fav/OTP since the Mafia arc and has continued all the way through, some of her lines are just wonderful.

With Ella I feel there is potential but it really depends on how things shake out storywise, could go either way. That being said, she is an easy A+ plus for fetish generation.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I'm only about a 3rd of the way through the current version of the game and I don't see any way how things don't end up in a fight to the death between Ella and the MC. I haven't seen any bad ends because the game is such a landmine field of bad ends that I feel compelled to follow the guide...but yeah, no way this ends well for Ella imo.

4.80 star(s) 329 Votes