JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019
to be honest there are ways for the mc to remain humane while getting as strong as possible, it all starts when the mc is given the choice during Kenny's fight (iirc): choose to want to kill him or something, and then you will be able to gain more corruption and power while remaining a skill focused mc (power/corruption focused mc HAVE to kill everyone in order to pass specific power check and i don't really like killing friends/acquaintances)
Most of what you said is wrong, the choice for maximum power or skill is when you fight Michael, devouring kenny if you have enough power only gives you corruption and no check exists in the game that requires to have killed every opponent and maximum power.

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Do u all think we can survive in space or deep sea I feel like we can since we can morph our body to adapt to the environment's like that plus i'm curious as to what form our deep space or deep sea body's will look like

The Specter

Jan 27, 2023
Do u all think we can survive in space or deep sea I feel like we can since we can morph our body to adapt to the environment's like that plus i'm curious as to what form our deep space or deep sea body's will look like
Might be able to survive in space once we reach level 4 but at this point we'll probably just freeze to death, deep sea should be possible tho. Doubt the mc can't cook up some new fish form to do that now.

A fleeting presence

May 13, 2023
Hey, I was replying some scenes and I caught something very interesting regarding the MC on his first evolution regarding The Eye.

While we explore our Truth, if we choose "Do Not", Eisheth tries to pry on our crimes, and the MC replies this while talking about Klaus:

(...)

Eisheth: Fine, Klaus Aldain, was that you?

MC: No.

Eisheth: ...That was a quick answer. Are you sure?

MC: Certain. Was talking to god when he got killed.

Eisheth:...Smells truth. Fine.

I could be mistaken, but I never saw anyone point this out while discussing the topic of The Eye. Do you think this refers to the evolution trance itself rather than the eye? and if so, how would MC drop this massive shell here but never comment it in any other scene outside an evolution trance? (I'm not counting the choice "For the glory of God" since that happened during the same trance and I didn't link it with The Eye originally).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JmTrad

Juan96

Mar 11, 2024
I have doubts about reproduction and the fact that everyone says with such certainty that superhumans are sterile, the MC certainly has something that makes him an exception, although he has so far not impregnated a human, he certainly has something that makes him capable of reproducing with monsters, there is also Syla who was one of the most powerful superhumans and managed to have a son, does anyone have any interesting theories on this subject?

Juan96

Mar 11, 2024
I have doubts about reproduction and the fact that everyone says with such certainty that superhumans are sterile, the MC certainly has something that makes him an exception, although he has so far not impregnated a human, he certainly has something that makes him capable of reproducing with monsters, there is also Syla who was one of the most powerful superhumans and managed to have a son, does anyone have any interesting theories on this subject?
The most important fact about this is that Bramon Xanthe never discovered that a superhuman managed to have a child, as happened in the case of syla or the fact that MC can impregnate a monster, maybe this is something only superhumans of the 3rd and 4th apostle bloodline can do?

Apr 17, 2024
I could be mistaken, but I never saw anyone point this out while discussing the topic of The Eye. Do you think this refers to the evolution trance itself rather than the eye? and if so, how would MC drop this massive shell here but never comment it in any other scene outside an evolution trance? (I'm not counting the choice "For the glory of God" since that happened during the same trance and I didn't link it with The Eye originally).
The MC is actually speaking to the 4th Apostle when Klaus dies, not the Eye. So the "I was talking to God" thing is probably just the MC referring to what he's recently learned about the Apostles calling themselves pieces of God.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
to be honest there are ways for the mc to remain humane while getting as strong as possible, it all starts when the mc is given the choice during Kenny's fight (iirc): choose to want to kill him or something
Chose to Consume him... you Have to kill him cause he's rampaging. but absorbing his mind into yours is optional which adds to your corruption.
The most important fact about this is that Bramon Xanthe never discovered that a superhuman managed to have a child
I think it is purposely a point in the narration that the people at H.E.R.O. are kind of closed minded to the whole wonder and fantasy of the monster world and try to view it Purely as a scientific resource to be exploited. Can't think of the exact word for it, but due to their limited world view they see monsters only as an external invading force and refuse to accept they could be anything godly ... which is why they have never had any complete information because none of them had any respect for any monster to see it as an equal intellect worth actually conversing with. Which is why a lot of things about the monster world are unknown to them which are known to S.I.N. ... Who unlike them freely join forces with monsters. While H.E.R.O. suggests its members sleep with those stupid helmets on to block any subconscious connection to ones monster side. Ella's whole mission seems to have come from listening to the monster voices in her head o_O which isn't really the right way to go either.
Probably why the MC gets to be going through a unique experience throughout his journey where he is friends with humans while also baby daddy to multiple monsters. He has spoken with lowly minyaks and slime girls but also has talked to big bads like Valravn and Aglaecif. Now because of Syla he has a deep connection and understanding with all the primal monster divines that Ella probably never had. Which is why it seems like when she injected herself for that 5th evolution she seems to realize for a moment she isn't the chosen monster messiah or whatever.

Reactions: weezal and GaRbS

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I think it has something to do with saving a certain character from her head exploding (its in the walkthrough) tho can't remember
I looked through the guide and I cannot find that mentioned as being important for anything anywhere. In terms of saving a character, there is only one major one that needs saving but as far as I can tell that requires 100 power and 28 skill...if that choice I asked about matters for anything there it is not mentioned in the guide as far as I can tell.

OnlineRando

Aug 4, 2021
Either the instructor at Hero or WW in one of his streams (I can't remember) said that certain monsters are capable of reproduction, and because of that superhumans can reproduce with them, so it's more about the monster than the superhuman in this case. Though that might mean certain superhumans might also be able to reproduce. Nothing yet suggests that MC is one of them, but I suppose its technically possible?

Regardless, I'm pretty sure MC could transform himself into a form capable of reproduction once he gains enough skill in transforming, but who knows.

Juan96

Mar 11, 2024
Either the instructor at Hero or WW in one of his streams (I can't remember) said that certain monsters are capable of reproduction, and because of that superhumans can reproduce with them, so it's more about the monster than the superhuman in this case. Though that might mean certain superhumans might also be able to reproduce. Nothing yet suggests that MC is one of them, but I suppose its technically possible?

Regardless, I'm pretty sure MC could transform himself into a form capable of reproduction once he gains enough skill in transforming, but who knows.
But that's why this information provided by HERO is inconsistent, the MC's mother was a superhuman and still managed to reproduce with a human.

OnlineRando

Aug 4, 2021
But that's why this information provided by HERO is inconsistent, the MC's mother was a superhuman and still managed to reproduce with a human.
...Its more likely she's one of the S+ monsters, as she knows Valravn, Eiseth, Aglaecwif, and the rest of the S+ seemingly very well, as well as being at least a hundred years old, which is more than any superhuman we know of, but even if she was a superhuman, like I said, there could be specific ones that can reproduce, just like some monsters can. Also, I think I remember where WW talked about monster reproduction, it's in the character tier list stream iirc.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
This is inconsistent with implications through dialogue and personality. It is much more likely she was some kind of high grade 'monster' with the way she's talked about the other 'Chosen'.

Replayed the game for the first time since the idiotic update concerning Liz and Amber was released. And God allmighty is Deryl a shithead. The forced friendship with that cunt ruins the game.
Deryl is one of the best parts of this game. You don't often find a friend willing to go to bat for you like he does.

4.80 star(s) 333 Votes