Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
This is inconsistent with implications through dialogue and personality. It is much more likely she was some kind of high grade 'monster' with the way she's talked about the other 'Chosen'.

Deryl is one of the best parts of this game. You don't often find a friend willing to go to bat for you like he does.
Respectfully disagree. The guy is a self entitled jerk. At every step of the way, his role could have been fulfilled by mia(smarter), Michael (more dependable). The guy brings nothing to the story except being a weakpoint in mc life, that his enemies exploit, because genius Deryl goes from one fuck up to the next, while the mc has to clean up his messes.

But the thing that really ruins his character is the forced friendship. Wish you could tell the cunt to fuck off at the begining of the game and have no further interaction with him.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aglaecwif didn't get pregnant from the Deryl encounter tho because you can get her pregnant in the dream encounter if you didn't go left so we atleast know Deryl didn't make her pregnant ,she is still pregnant in the dream encounter if you did go left during the battle of diamonds so it is safe to say she didn't get pregnant so Deryl most likely wasn't lying when he said he exchanged and gave his goodies(things he made) to her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dinoflaggelate

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Respectfully disagree. The guy is a self entitled jerk. At every step of the way, his role could have been fulfilled by mia(smarter), Michael (more dependable). The guy brings nothing to the story except being a weakpoint in mc life, that his enemies exploit, because genius Deryl goes from one fuck up to the next, while the mc has to clean up his messes.

But the thing that really ruins his character is the forced friendship. Wish you could tell the cunt to fuck off at the begining of the game and have no further interaction with him.
Please opinions are opinions and you have the right to express yours but please this is a touchy subject so maybe express yourselves with more moderation unless you want to start another thread war

Apr 17, 2024
Aglaecwif didn't get pregnant from the Deryl encounter tho because you can get her pregnant in the dream encounter if you didn't go left so we atleast know Deryl didn't make her pregnant ,she is still pregnant in the dream encounter if you did go left during the battle of diamonds so it is safe to say she didn't get pregnant so Deryl most likely wasn't lying when he said he exchanged and gave his goodies(things he made) to her.
I don't know, Deryl has a very satisfied tone when he says he made a trade with Aglaecwif. He's definitely acting like he had sex and "traded her some stuff he brought" is just a euphemism. But you're right, she's not pregnant in the dream if he's the one who met her. Maybe they had sex and it just didn't result in conception, something to do with that body being a clone?

In that case, it might not result in a boss fight either way, to avoid having to make extra work of a branching path. Say that Valravn was only speaking of trends, and that if the MC impregnated Aglaecwif he's one of the ones who got lucky and didn't have the monster kid attack him.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I don't know, Deryl has a very satisfied tone when he says he made a trade with Aglaecwif. He's definitely acting like he had sex and "traded her some stuff he brought" is just a euphemism. But you're right, she's not pregnant in the dream if he's the one who met her. Maybe they had sex and it just didn't result in conception, something to do with that body being a clone?

In that case, it might not result in a boss fight either way, to avoid having to make extra work of a branching path. Say that Valravn was only speaking of trends, and that if the MC impregnated Aglaecwif he's one of the ones who got lucky and didn't have the monster kid attack him.
Deryl is the type of guy who has been shown to have satisfied like this when he sees some beautiful tiddies lol he was happy to talk to her and exchange goods and knowledge also destroy the portal so imo that is enough for him to be happy.I think if he couldn't make a baby Aglaecwif would probably know I just think she just wasn't interested in making a baby with him because of either him being a clone or her not finding the potential baby as a God beater as she said Mc being an apostle spawn with dual traits is a more sought out for sure than a chosen spawn like Deryl atleast that is what I think was in her mind.So as I said I don't think it was because he couldn't make her pregnant because mc can't make people pregnant either it's Aglaecwif who is special and can make babies with people who can't make ones themselves.

Last edited:

Kaeliño

Nov 11, 2021
We don't know how much of a monster child he would be, and I personally believe that Aglaecwif is pregnant regardless of who visited her, do you really see Deryl forgiving Aglaecwif? Let's remember how Deryl got infected.

And will it be a boy or a girl?

Sorry for my English, I had to use Google Translate.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
We don't know how much of a monster child he would be, and I personally believe that Aglaecwif is pregnant regardless of who visited her, do you really see Deryl forgiving Aglaecwif? Let's remember how Deryl got infected.

And will it be a boy or a girl?

Sorry for my English, I had to use Google Translate.
My guy Aglaecwif literally asks you to impregnate her in the dream sequence of fantasy because she isn't pregnant when you don't go left.This isn't some opinion it's stated by her either she is pregnant with your child during the sequence when you went left during the battle of diamonds or she asks you to impregnate her if you didn't go left during the battle of diamonds.
Also Deryl forgiving Aglaecwif I think you meant something else here but trust me he can't do shit to her lol she is a chosen lol so she is atleast S+ class Deryl is nothing compared to her so Deryl or even anyone else get to clap her cheeks because she allows them.

Last edited:
Reactions: SquallofNight

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020

Thank u deryl fucking sucks if i had the choice i would legit kill him on the spot. Hes always been a dick even in the childhood flashbacks

• Angry
Reactions: Gambit588 and adanu

Kaeliño

Nov 11, 2021
My guy Aglaecwif literally asks you to impregnate her in the dream sequence of fantasy because she isn't pregnant when you don't go left.This isn't some opinion it's stated by her either she is pregnant with your child die to you going left or she asks to impregnate her if you didn't go left during the battle of diamonds.
Also Deryl forgiving Aglaecwif I think you meant something else here but trust me he can't do shit to her lol she is a chosen lol so she is atleast S+ class Deryl is nothing compared to her so Deryl or even anyone else get to clasp her cheeks because she allows them.
When I say forgive Aglaecwif I don't mean a fight. I mean Dery fuck her, just like he asked the MC to do.

And she may not be pregnant considering that the Deryl who visits her is a clone, and yes, Aglaecwif is an S+ rank monster capable of altering physical reality, but would that apply to her partner? Can the MC get her pregnant in a dream? She can easily lie to the MC by telling him that she is not pregnant. But this is already a lot of speculation.

Another thing, am I the only one who suspects that a civil war is coming in the organization called HERO?

Reactions: Viniuchi

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
You all are free to hate Deryl, but for MC he is a close friend and would be on top priority if something happened. From what i remember he never had the thought of really killing him even after becoming a monster, even after evolving to level 3 and losing part of his memory, his only thought was about defeating him.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
You all are free to hate Deryl, but for MC he is a close friend and would be on top priority if something happened. From what i remember he never had the thought of really killing him even after becoming a monster, even after evolving to level 3 and losing part of his memory, his only thought was about defeating him.
Look it's very iffy about Deryl.the current Deryl with clone absorbed is a great friend true but remember Deryl trying to defeat you made 3-4 different dead ends I don't care whether he just wanted to defeat mc yet he almost killed him 4 times mc would be dead as shown by the dead ends.Dery clone was a homie a real one and the current complete Deryl is aswell but anything else if very iffy for Deryl. I agree Deryl is MC's best friend so mc will give him chances and also I wouldn't kill Deryl if I even had the chance the clone Deryl is part of the complete Deryl and clone Deryl is a homie so can't kill complete Deryl

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 334 Votes