Milkshake5

Mar 15, 2024
alice has only the space trait, you need both space and time to get the infinity trait (you need only the space trait to become like gojo), we lost both amber and liz, and cole and mahito share some similarities but i'm not sure we'll kill cole here.
To be fair, alice could have gotten both traits but only revealed to be a chosen of ether for now. Alice's main power is not space but gravity. Which is cause by spacetime being affected mass and energy in her case power. The only superhuman I know that can control space directly is Nico. Alice still have a shot at getting the infinity trait.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Sure, you can try to interpret it that way. Nico is a classic Tsundere type, and I've never liked those.
Was just a intended as a slight jab, no offence.

And more about my lacking imagination why someone wouldnt like her than about your sexuality :LOL:

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I would to like MC gose berserker next update and I also would like to see It the damage to his body I mean In most cases we got just splash of red background when mc get some fatal damage right? Im not saying Its bad or not, Im just saying I would like to see this battle between mc and Cole to saw It In detail If MC gose berserker.

I also want to see It because I wonder how his powers will react to such a state and also the origin (the eye) because so far his powers were always somehow controled, but we never see It In less "human" state, In short I just wonder how his powers will react when all his mental barriers will off.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doom Marine
4.80 star(s) 303 Votes