KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
no season 2 just a sequel that continues off the events of the story where we left off at the end of superhuman 1.0
(1.0 is the art upgrade and final product , theres still a lot of story left but that will be continued in the sequel)
[edit: also what are the archives? i get my info from the streams]
By archives, I mean going back through the forum here. I just don't really see a good spot to end without it feeling premature. It would be incredibly abrupt to just go from a high octane moment like what we have here and just say "okie dokie, time to wait for a sequel". I can't imagine that would be received very well. So then there needs to be a winding down and or a time skip or some other conclusive situation in which the story gives us a stopping off point. But due to the nature of the mystery surrounding Ella, H.E.R.O., S.I.N., and the Apostles plans, there's simply too much left unresolved for there to be a satisfactory ending. I simply can't believe that we are close to an ending, cause it would come entirely out of left field and not in a good way.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
By archives, I mean going back through the forum here. I just don't really see a good spot to end without it feeling premature. It would be incredibly abrupt to just go from a high octane moment like what we have here and just say "okie dokie, time to wait for a sequel". I can't imagine that would be received very well. So then there needs to be a winding down and or a time skip or some other conclusive situation in which the story gives us a stopping off point. But due to the nature of the mystery surrounding Ella, H.E.R.O., S.I.N., and the Apostles plans, there's simply too much left unresolved for there to be a satisfactory ending. I simply can't believe that we are close to an ending, cause it would come entirely out of left field and not in a good way.
No, our MC has a schizophrenia and will wake up In the hospital and thats the end of the story.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Does anyone know if this game is close to being finished?
What i understood from here:
  • 1.0 will be the end of this arc + some sort of epilogue.
  • The old art will be updated.
  • WW will do a livestream showing the new changes.
  • He is still deciding if he is going to give a short break to not burn out.
  • "Season 2" will be a separated game so he can polish this version. (probably to publish on Steam)

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Given the choice what would you do to Thanos?
  1. Kill him
  2. Eat him
  3. Leave him to Amber & Liz
I don't generally eat superhumans but he's got a LOT of knowledge that would be really useful. On the other hand you are what who you eat and I despise him the most.

I think after all he's done to them Amber & Liz deserve to deal with him personally. Painstakingly slowly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doom Marine

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
  1. Kill him
  2. Eat him
I don't generally eat superhumans but he's got a LOT of knowledge that would be really useful. On the other hand you are what who you eat and I despise him the most.

I think after all he's done to them Amber & Liz deserve to deal with him personally. Painstakingly slowly.
3 if they can actually beat him tho

The Specter

Jan 27, 2023
  1. Kill him
  2. Eat him

2 bro knows too much to not to get eaten at this point.

kenshingensai

Apr 25, 2019
  1. Kill him
  2. Eat him

2 he knows a lot of things

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
  1. Kill him
  2. Eat him

Im not entirely sure about Thanos yet, both he and his father are very multi-layered characters. They lack any kind of empathy and are more like robots driven only by logic and science which makes it harder for me to hate them, its more like they disgust me.

.. but they are fucking usefull and maybe necessary for humanitys survival? I would let Amber & Liz beat him up and eat him afterswards i guess.

Something else:

Whats the consensus about Ella's knowlegde about monster/everything? Who teached/told her all this stuff which did lead to her taking action?

At first i thought maybe Thanos (because of the picture) but i dont think thats it, it doesnt feel like Thanos has the knowledge Ella has and after the reaction of the doll it looks like they arent the biggest friends anyway.

Was it the arbiter/voice during evolution? Is she able to communicate with "it" better because of a higher corruption level? It didnt looked like her having profound conversations with it when we saw the school flashback tho, and the arbiter tells the mc only riddles so i doubt it.

A Chosen maybe? Again it doesnt look like it imo, it looks like the chosen and monsters in general started to work for/with Ella after Ella got her knowledge (of monsters/what happens in the future/whatever she tries to achieve). And so far the chosen dont seem like the kind of guys who would teach a young Ella everything lol.

Maybe the one chosen we dont know yet and about whom Eiseth stated he could take on Bernhardt?

My last thought that it was maybe Syla? To me it looks like the MC's power/origin/whatever got restricted at some point in his childhood which made him a normal human, stunning his growth and so on and "hiding" (?) him. My guess is Syla's death/sacrifice/whatever is connected to that.

And at a later point Ella "reactivates" the mc and his monster origin. It seems .. calculated? This kinda made me think about the possiblity of Syla being Ella's mentor. Problem i guess is as Ella is lacking the memory trait she probably isnt able to talk with Syla at the same place MC talked to her in the last updates .. so yeah ..

But who else could it be? My only other idea would be Deus but thats would be completly random and i cant see any reasons for it so far.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SquallofNight

Dinoflaggelate

Apr 17, 2024
Im not entirely sure about Thanos yet, both he and his father are very multi-layered characters. They lack any kind of empathy and are more like robots driven only by logic and science which makes it harder for me to hate them, its more like they disgust me.

.. but they are fucking usefull and maybe necessary for humanitys survival? I would let Amber & Liz beat him up and eat him afterswards i guess.

Something else:

Whats the consensus about Ella's knowlegde about monster/everything? Who teached/told her all this stuff which did lead to her taking action?

At first i thought maybe Thanos (because of the picture) but i dont think thats it, it doesnt feel like Thanos has the knowledge Ella has and after the reaction of the doll it looks like they arent the biggest friends anyway.

Was it the arbiter/voice during evolution? Is she able to communicate with "it" better because of a higher corruption level? It didnt looked like her having profound conversations with it when we saw the school flashback tho, and the arbiter tells the mc only riddles so i doubt it.

A Chosen maybe? Again it doesnt look like it imo, it looks like the chosen and monsters in general started to work for/with Ella after Ella got her knowledge (of monsters/what happens in the future/whatever she tries to achieve). And so far the chosen dont seem like the kind of guys who would teach a young Ella everything lol.

Maybe the one chosen we dont know yet and about whom Eiseth stated he could take on Bernhardt?

My last thought that it was maybe Syla? To me it looks like the MC's power/origin/whatever got restricted at some point in his childhood which made him a normal human, stunning his growth and so on and "hiding" (?) him. My guess is Syla's death/sacrifice/whatever is connected to that.

And at a later point Ella "reactivates" the mc and his monster origin. It seems .. calculated? This kinda made me think about the possiblity of Syla being Ella's mentor. Problem i guess is as Ella is lacking the memory trait she probably isnt able to talk with Syla at the same place MC talked to her in the last updates .. so yeah ..

But who else could it be? My only other idea would be Deus but thats would be completly random and i cant see any reasons for it so far.
I don't think it's Syla. She didn't know about Ella's actions when Valravn told her about them, and she's a bad actress so that was probably genuine. If Syla ever did have contact with Ella, it would have had to have been before Ella started on her current plan.

My best guess is that Ella received the information from the 3rd and 4th Apostles themselves. Valravn's conversation with Syla also implies that Ella's actions are somehow meant to benefit the Apostles, so it makes sense they'd be the ones to tell her what to do. We know that Ella somehow got her lands on liquids derived from the 3rd and 4th at some point, so there was likely interaction with them beyond her initial ascension. Even if there wasn't, and the liquids were just harvested from the corpses of their avatar bodies, Ella drank some of it, so that gives a vector for them to affect her mind and impart knowledge.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I don't think it's Syla. She didn't know about Ella's actions when Valravn told her about them, and she's a bad actress so that was probably genuine. If Syla ever did have contact with Ella, it would have had to have been before Ella started on her current plan.

My best guess is that Ella received the information from the 3rd and 4th Apostles themselves. Valravn's conversation with Syla also implies that Ella's actions are somehow meant to benefit the Apostles, so it makes sense they'd be the ones to tell her what to do. We know that Ella somehow got her lands on liquids derived from the 3rd and 4th at some point, so there was likely interaction with them beyond her initial ascension. Even if there wasn't, and the liquids were just harvested from the corpses of their avatar bodies, Ella drank some of it, so that gives a vector for them to affect her mind and impart knowledge.
Yeah true, i forgot about that. And additionally i just remembered seemed like (?) Ella had no clue who's helping MC when he made the connection through her in dreamworld.

She would probably have suspected it if she knew about Syla.

Reactions: SquallofNight

Radovid

Jul 11, 2020
The last time I tried it was the Diamond Battle update, and now if I look at the wiki, Liz is dead and Amber is unknown, is Liz really dead?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
The last time I tried it was the Diamond Battle update, and now if I look at the wiki, Liz is dead and Amber is unknown, is Liz really dead?
Let's just say the last update ended with possibly the most brutal cliffhanger ever.

But yeah, I don't think anybody actually think Liz is actually dead. It'll work out someway.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I believe WW hinted at him being interested in exploring a game with different topics to avoid burning out but not that he'd never return to Superhuman or anything like that
Personally I think that would be a not so great idea. Putting the breaks on like that could really harm the hype. Look at the last parts of AoT. It was edged for so long that the energy just wasn't as strong anymore.

catmanHoward

Sep 2, 2017
But yeah, I don't think anybody actually think Liz is actually dead. It'll work out someway.
Even if they are actually dead, the training with Syla we just woke up from includes multiple ways of reviving someone recently dead.
We also helped Nyx enter the dream, so she MIGHT be able to revive people so long as she can find them there instead of just those she's marked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JmTrad

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
not even copium. just chekov's gun. There needs to be a pay off for all the time we spent torturing the twins in order for them to double evolve. can't do that if they're dead.
This is the basis of my theory too.

- Liz and Amber are supposed to be dead but the game has spent a significant amount of time building up not only the relationships between MC and Twins, but also their personality, their everyday lives.

- There are a multitude of ways Twins can be helped, including:
1. Evolution and the Twin link.
2. Their Powers.
3. Nyx's Powers.
4. MC's Powers.
5. Shopkeep's items.
6. A combination of MC's and Deryl's Powers.
7. Whatever unidentified thing MC sensed in the lab.

- The next update is going to be the climax of the Twins arc and the Twins didn't have their moment of glory yet. I doubt that the naming of the Arc is deceptive.

So considering all these, I think their chances of surviving this are significantly higher than the opposite scenario.

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
the copium is real.
Na bro, i just trust in the GOAT. The one who was always there for MC, more present than his father, with his deals and traded goods. He who wields the power of CAPITALISM, SHOPKEEP HIMSELF! Neither Ella, HERO, SIN, Mom, Dad nor the Eye; only Shopkeep was always there, delivering his products with a smile. In HIM i trust.
SythertheGOAT.jpg

Last edited:

Dinoflaggelate

Apr 17, 2024
Na bro, i just trust in the GOAT. The one who was always there for MC, more present than his father, with his deals and traded goods. He who wields the power of CAPITALISM, SHOPKEEP HIMSELF! Neither Ella, HERO, SIN, Mom, Dad nor the Eye; only Shopkeep was always there, delivering his products with a smile. In HIM i trust.
View attachment 3568879
I do trust that Shopkeep will be able to take his price of some water. I don't know whatever else might happen, but I'm confident he'll get paid.

4.80 star(s) 303 Votes