TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
not even copium. just chekov's gun. There needs to be a pay off for all the time we spent torturing the twins in order for them to double evolve. can't do that if they're dead.
The real chekov's gun are the earrings and rings that the shopkeep gave the twins before they were captured. There will be some sort of payoff there that keeps the twins relevant. Especially where it was specifically pointed out that the twins put the earrings on and were wearing them.

PhotonWolf

Apr 18, 2024
Love the game so far! I tried searching for any mentions of this but couldn't find any (sorry if it's already known, new to the site so might of missed something)

I found that in the undercover S.I.N section where you are disguised as Nathan if you choose to stay in the battle royale at the end you gain +3 power and +3 skill. In the after party you are able to attempt to kill Jared (which of course I tried) resulting in Deus pulling you back to warn you not to. When this happens though it doesn't change your stats allowing you to go back through and complete the battle royale again gaining an additional +3 power and +3 skill. Of course after the second run you are not allowed to attempt to kill Jared again meaning this can only be done once for a total stat gain of +6 power and +6 skill.

Just wanted to mention it as I couldn't find this mentioned already and, again to reiterate I love the game so far and look forward to seeing more of the story once it's finished!

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
Love the game so far! I tried searching for any mentions of this but couldn't find any (sorry if it's already known, new to the site so might of missed something)

I found that in the undercover S.I.N section where you are disguised as Nathan if you choose to stay in the battle royale at the end you gain +3 power and +3 skill. In the after party you are able to attempt to kill Jared (which of course I tried) resulting in Deus pulling you back to warn you not to. When this happens though it doesn't change your stats allowing you to go back through and complete the battle royale again gaining an additional +3 power and +3 skill. Of course after the second run you are not allowed to attempt to kill Jared again meaning this can only be done once for a total stat gain of +6 power and +6 skill.

Just wanted to mention it as I couldn't find this mentioned already and, again to reiterate I love the game so far and look forward to seeing more of the story once it's finished!
Fun fact, the update the infiltration was introduced there was a bug that allowed you to repeat the tournament infinitely. The tournament itself didnt give power back then, but the medicine you found could be injected every time you repeated for infinite power.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Just realized something, during Valravn's path the very first time i played i had a really weird feeling about the words the lord of the dark tells Mc, i had the impression i saw something he said before somewhere.

So after reading his dialogue again i finally remembered where it came from.
screenshot0023.png
screenshot0027.png

I heard that some people think Emily will become a superhuman from the lord of the dark's line before, and i think it was even before last update.

Last edited:

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018

Welcome to F95, especially to Superhuman! It was worse when this chapter released, you could keep repeating, lol.

Just realized something, during Valravn's path the very first time i played i had a really weird feeling about the words the lord of the dark tells Mc, i had the impression i saw something he said before somewhere.

View attachment 3571547
View attachment 3571548

I heard that some people think Emily will become a superhuman from the lord of the dark's line before, and i think it was even before last update.
In honour of your discovery i will listen the music again

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020

View attachment 3571547
View attachment 3571548

Ever since the fight with Valravyn I wanted Emily to become Shadow Knight Emily, but that's just cause it would fit her aesthetic, and not because I actually think it will happen.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Ever since the fight with Valravyn I wanted Emily to become Shadow Knight Emily, but that's just cause it would fit her aesthetic, and not because I actually think it will happen.
I've always shipped Emily with Dark I dunno why, probably because she's the leader of the local goth club.

But since Amber & Liz have been turned by strength eaters (which I guess are Dark + Power) I switched and I'm now shipping Liz with Dark.

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
How about no? I hate the fact that every single human character needs to suddenly become superpowered. I was against it concerning the twins, and in opinion, it ruined their characters.

They changed from being the mc link/anchor/reason to maintain his humanity to just two more superpowered freaks, lost among an ever increasing number of superhumans. Who cares.

When the next update comes out, haven't played the last two updates, I plan to ignore the twins. They lost any and all appeal they had for me.

If Emily becomes a superhuman as well, she will also be added to my ignore list.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
How about no? I hate the fact that every single human character needs to suddenly become superpowered. I was against it concerning the twins, and in opinion, it ruined their characters.

They changed from being the mc link/anchor/reason to maintain his humanity to just two more superpowered freaks, lost among an ever increasing number of superhumans. Who cares.

When the next update comes out, haven't played the last two updates, I plan to ignore the twins. They lost any and all appeal they had for me.

If Emily becomes a superhuman as well, she will also be added to my ignore list.
So they need to be morality pets for you to care for them as people? Good to know. People like you are very interesting.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Naah, who gives a shit about human drama. Also Emily is heavily foreshadowed to become a Superhuman anyway.

My thought has always been Ella's description of Emily:

1. More compatible than MC and Ella:
Not the easiest thing to parse, but it points to her becoming a special Superhuman.

2. Ella doesn't know which monster she is compatible to:
Up till the last update, the easiest assumption was the Lord of Dark.
If Ella doesn't know the monster, it's probable that the monster is hidden from her vision. If I had to bet what trait would be capable of that, I'd say Dark which is known to be capable of hiding it's nature/power.

Since last update, there's also the possibility that her monster is actually unknown or "forgotten" and that's why Ella can't pinpoint it. She may be destined to inherit the power of some garden variety god, similar to Henri.

To be honest, I find the Henri situation more appropriate for Emily based on Ella's description, but a Darkspawn would be cool and she fits.

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
So they need to be morality pets for you to care for them as people? Good to know. People like you are very interesting.
If that's the way you interpret it you do you. To me they provided a valuable counterpoint to the overall story. If you chose to interpret that as "morality pets" that says more about you than me.

The fact that in your opinion any human character is by their very nature less important/ less interesting than superhumans is concerning though /sarcasm/. See? I can do straw-man arguments as well.

Reactions: Robotai

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
If that's the way you interpret it you do you. To me they provided a valuable counterpoint to the overall story. If you chose to interpret that as "morality pets" that says more about you than me.

The fact that in your opinion any human character is by their very nature less important/ less interesting than superhumans is concerning though /sarcasm/. See? I can do straw-man arguments as well.
If you want to counter my views, that's fine. Pretending you can assume what my opinion is when I didn't say a word to that effect is very bad faith, and I won't deal with it. Please, keep it up, I'm sure it'll go well for you.

Reactions: Nadder

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
If you want to counter my views, that's fine. Pretending you can assume what my opinion is when I didn't say a word to that effect is very bad faith, and I won't deal with it. Please, keep it up, I'm sure it'll go well for you.
Same to you. If you want to debate in good faith, all for it. But don't pretend you did not start this by essentially telling me my opinion is invalid because I view the twins as, in your words "morality pets".

Reduce my opinion to a straw man, get called out on it, then act offended.

I will afford you the same respect you afford me. Act like a dick, I will treat you as one. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Robotai

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Same to you. If you want to debate in good faith, all for it. But don't pretend you did not start this by essentially telling me my opinion is invalid because I view the twins as, in your words "morality pets".

Reduce my opinion to a straw man, get called out on it, then act offended.

I will afford you the same respect you afford me. Act like a dick, I will treat you as one. Have a nice day.
While your argument is valid, it's weak, as this game in particular works with a strong cast of main characters while still having a protagonist, aka "your MC". Now, we can see different forces fighting, and you have to remember we are in fantasy world with superpowers where we have already seen the peak of humanity fight, Michael, and he fought the scraps of the monsters with such a narrow and lucky victory. WW has to balance the odds of his cast of characters with the world he created, and thus, a human is inadequate.
Can there be a human character in the MAIN CAST of characters? Sure, but it will not be appropriate as it will be hard to move the plot forward meaningfully by themselves and will serve more as a tool when the plot dictates instead of a living character.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Superhuman characters are simply more ingrained in the plot.

Emily lately has almost disappeared from the story if not for a couple scenes where she's looking for Ella. Same for the twin before this arc.

I hope they become superhuman because I want them to stay relevant.

My favourite scene is Alice's evolution in the battle of diamonds. That kind of character culmination wouldn't be possible if she were still human.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
In terms of "human perspective" i think Brianna is a far more relevant point of view, i mean Emily is a regular person with no point of contact with monsters except for Ella and she had no idea about it until very recently, is that what a human to keep Mc grounded should be ?
In constrast Brianna was out there investigating cases surrounding monsters, trying to figure out Mc superhuman identity, shooting fucking Val with an assault rifle to prove how pointless are humans fighting monsters, and then became a recognizable face on the force and the public eye to at the end become a partner to Mc in a new police/Hero joint force.
This adds a lot to human perspective while still being relevant to the plot and showing worldbuilding, something that most Mc's human love interests are not suitable to, including Emily.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Ella already said Emily has a better compatibility to become a superhuman than MC or Ella. Ella didn't transformed her before because her mind was weak. Emily is getting better at it so is just a question of when.

Christie in other hand is said to have no compatibility. Same as Dave. So you can rely on them at least to be your human support. Lol.

4.80 star(s) 304 Votes