Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I would to like MC gose berserker next update and I also would like to see It the damage to his body I mean In most cases we got just splash of red background when mc get some fatal damage right? Im not saying Its bad or not, Im just saying I would like to see this battle between mc and Cole to saw It In detail If MC gose berserker.

I also want to see It because I wonder how his powers will react to such a state and also the origin (the eye) because so far his powers were always somehow controled, but we never see It In less "human" state, In short I just wonder how his powers will react when all his mental barriers will off.
I just hope MC isnt in a Shen dream at the moment or gets caught in a dream during the escape. I hope mc isnt still laying there unconscious.

I hope Shen just dies, his power annoys me, and im not in the mood for fake fights which didnt happend or fake tragedys. Fuck this guy, i dislike him more than cole at this point soley because of his power ugh even tho he seems to be a somewhat cool guy.

Fights with guys like him are always lame too, it was similar with jack already, the fucking fatso. Fuck all the mental ability guys :KEK: okay, not deus, deus is cool :WeSmart: and fuck derrlys powers, hes just an annoying and a no fun opponent and a useless ally, otherwise derrly is super cool tho

I thought the whole time that Cole surely will escape but im not sure how to take the lastest statements of the dev, if we are really (slowly) getting close to the end it may be time for evo 4 and cole being ripped apart.

I would prefer the dev just going on with the game for the next 10 years tho :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2021
I've been steadily trucking away at the story for the past couple days, and man, it's like each time I take a break WW adds almost double the shit to the game. The last I played was when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and it still feels like there's so much to explore. Thankfully I've hit the point where the game is gonna loop so I can finally catch up on all the side content too, I'm excited for when the game actually comes out fully.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Does anyone know if this game is close to being finished?
My best guess is that the game is currently around halfway finished I think. We've got about two or three more arcs until
our fourth evolution, then another four arcs or so until our fifth evolution, and from there it depend on how long we spend at that stage (probably five or six arcs I want to say) until WW decides to either end the story or set up a sequel.

Mar 24, 2020
My best guess is that the game is currently around halfway finished I think. We've got about two or three more arcs until
our fourth evolution, then another four arcs or so until our fifth evolution, and from there it depend on how long we spend at that stage (probably five or six arcs I want to say) until WW decides to either end the story or set up a sequel.
Superhuman is ending in 2-3 updates. (1.0 is the end)

• Sad
Reactions: hrhr and tombeir

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
I believe WW hinted at him being interested in exploring a game with different topics to avoid burning out but not that he'd never return to Superhuman or anything like that
That's super fair, I would wait whatever time needed if that meant that WW would continue invested in his creation (heh) rather than becoming a soulless work. Also seeing another game of his with amazing art since the beginning would be amazing (not dissing the early art, that also has a charm)

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
What are you guys trippin'? It's all going normal, but he gives a vague answer to avoid spoiling.
Okay. What he said is that with the upcoming 1.0 release, he wants to do a steam release with all the early parts updated, which is already pretty advanced as he was doing the updated art at the same time he was doing the normal updates. He is basically giddy about the upcoming parts, as that is where all the juice is, and he can't wait to show us the rest of the story. I guess the version number was a planification error and now he is just rolling with it. At least, I guess he can release Part 1 on Steam to cash in some dough and attract a larger audience, which is what he wants more than money, as he said on stream.
TLDR: He is not going to stop now that the juicy part of the story is coming and all the cooking he did is coming to fruition.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Regarding games completion considering that WW said the game was 98% complete and the 1.0 version will come with the art update which he has worked on the last year+. These statements seem to indicate that the update will come soonish, this year at least. However his statements over which routes are left and the general story he wants to tell doesnt really add up with this because it would require a lot more screen time than a scant few more updates. Also we shouldnt forget that it wasnt too long ago he stated that the story planned was about "half done". Combine that with that the story tends to go through a few more twists and turns as it is written. Its a rare author that shortens his story as he go along.

So anyway these contradictory statements makes me think we are looking at a split game where 1.0 will be out late this year with the updated art and we are probably getting a part 2 afterwards. I know WW said he had other game plans but it would be weird to just end in the middle of the story while he fucks off and do other games for 5 years until coming back so I hope he finish this up first with a part 2.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I just hope MC isnt in a Shen dream at the moment or gets caught in a dream during the escape. I hope mc isnt still laying there unconscious.

I hope Shen just dies, his power annoys me, and im not in the mood for fake fights which didnt happend or fake tragedys. Fuck this guy, i dislike him more than cole at this point soley because of his power ugh even tho he seems to be a somewhat cool guy.

Fights with guys like him are always lame too, it was similar with jack already, the fucking fatso. Fuck all the mental ability guys :KEK: okay, not deus, deus is cool :WeSmart: and fuck derrlys powers, hes just an annoying and a no fun opponent and a useless ally, otherwise derrly is super cool tho

I thought the whole time that Cole surely will escape but im not sure how to take the lastest statements of the dev, if we are really (slowly) getting close to the end it may be time for evo 4 and cole being ripped apart.

I would prefer the dev just going on with the game for the next 10 years tho :HideThePain:
Who ask? In the middle of this post I stop read that, but Its kinda remaind me of you (propably) when you write this shit, screaming for attention.

View attachment AHHHHH (online-video-cutter.com) (2).mp4

• Wow
Reactions: Robotai

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Superhuman is ending in 2-3 updates. (1.0 is the end)
Yup, its the end, but things won't be wrapped up at the end of 1.0
From what I gathered yes, but there'll be a sequel that will pick up right where Superhuman ended.

So it's more like the end of the first season.
Huh? 1.0 is the art upgrade to bring the early game in line with the art style of the later updates. Its definitely not the end. The reason why he has been pushing back the 1.0 release is that he wants to save it for a big moment. If anything at all, I can expect a Season 2 split off due to increasing file size, but finishing the game? Absolutely not. We're nowhere close to finished. And looking back through the archives shows us that he has definitely confirmed that 1.0 is not the end of Superhuman.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Who ask? In the middle of this post I stop read that, but Its kinda remaind me of you (propably) when you write this shit, screaming for attention.
Damn, did someone pissed in your breakfast? You're sounding way more angry then me even in the mentioned post, it was just meant as light hearted fun, no need to get your panties wet.

BUT .. the video is kinda fitting :HideThePain:

Mar 24, 2020
Huh? 1.0 is the art upgrade to bring the early game in line with the art style of the later updates. Its definitely not the end. The reason why he has been pushing back the 1.0 release is that he wants to save it for a big moment. If anything at all, I can expect a Season 2 split off due to increasing file size, but finishing the game? Absolutely not. We're nowhere close to finished. And looking back through the archives shows us that he has definitely confirmed that 1.0 is not the end of Superhuman.
no season 2 just a sequel that continues off the events of the story where we left off at the end of superhuman 1.0
(1.0 is the art upgrade and final product , theres still a lot of story left but that will be continued in the sequel)
[edit: also what are the archives? i get my info from the streams]

4.80 star(s) 303 Votes