TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Hey I want some of you guys honest opinion on a question I'm been thinking for a while. Should we stay with hero for the long hall or should we go and start our own group if WW gives us that choice in the future? cause S.I.N has people we hate and is just about done H.E.R.O while they are protecting they are doing shady and messed up stuff in the shadows with us as the face helping quell civil unrest for them. With our journey so far into this we have seen that there are good guys in H.E.R.O there are people who will use any means to get the job done or simple don't care happens to to those around them there will come a time where they will cross a line and we may have to make a decision on who we should side with
A split in the storyline where you stay with H.E.R.O or split off is going to be too much of a change for WW to develop both paths at the same time.
I also don't think a choice of whether to stay with H.E.R.O. or not would be viable. The monsters are too powerful to face without strong backup, and there is no way H.E.R.O. would let the MC leave voluntarily. It would look much too bad for them to have their spokesperson quit.
I think Ella is going to abduct the MC and take him away to do what she needs to do, but I don't think the MC could ever get away from H.E.R.O. by choice.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Lol that doesnt help. I would love to see Liz get fucked by a fat rich guy, but not Amber. Im interested in her, very interested.
Honestly, just from a story perspective, that's selling your best friend life away. What kind of sick monster would do that

Hey I want some of you guys honest opinion on a question I'm been thinking for a while. Should we stay with hero for the long hall or should we go and start our own group if WW gives us that choice in the future? cause S.I.N has people we hate and is just about done H.E.R.O while they are protecting they are doing shady and messed up stuff in the shadows with us as the face helping quell civil unrest for them. With our journey so far into this we have seen that there are good guys in H.E.R.O there are people who will use any means to get the job done or simple don't care happens to to those around them there will come a time where they will cross a line and we may have to make a decision on who we should side with
I don't think it's possible to escape from HERO or SIN, but forming an internal faction against eugenic etc could be a thing

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
You will cause civil unrest no matter the choices. It's just how the game is set up.
If you stay with HERO, the civil unrest remains as it is.
If you join SIN (hypothetically), a public figure joins a criminal organization, causing unrest.
If you go your own way, HERO will probably come after your ass and it won't be a war of shadows, so public unrest increases.

My personal opinion is that owe still haven't seen all the factions. This "institute" will probably make their entrance in the not so distant future.

Additionally I think that the choice of pro-HERO vs anti-HERO, if the choice is ever given to us, lies in how you feel about co-existing with monsters. MC is supposed to be some sort of inheritor and there are monsters which are/will be subservient to him, and cognizant enough to be able to coexist in a somewhat civilized way. I don't see any way for HERO to accept co-existence with monsters.

Reactions: TerminusPrime

Dmoll

Dec 18, 2022
Honestly, just from a story perspective, that's selling your best friend life away. What kind of sick monster would do that

I don't think it's possible to escape from HERO or SIN, but forming an internal faction against eugenic etc could be a thing
Are you seriously asking me that? On this degenerate website?

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Ella said things will get much worse before getting better. I believe something bad enough will happen to make HERO and SIN almost irrelevant giving time to MC form his own group or Ella group since she said to MC prepare himself because she will take him away lol.

Reminder that SIN is not Ella, is Langdon. She will probably take the good kids with her and leaving Langdon with nothing. For HERO to fall a lot of the top dogs need to die, leave or be incapacitated and the earth needs to be fucked up so they lose the law, order and all the good will of people.

Last edited:

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
You know I had hope at least that having good traits with either public or government would have some changes but it seems it was just for one instance where MC had to escape and hide a bit. Other than that there hasn't been any meaningful effects of having high gov or public

4.80 star(s) 334 Votes