DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Na she pretty much threw the mc to the 4th's feet and it looked that was her plan anyways.Atleast that is what it looked liked to me.
And you would be correct as she takes the pill to summon the 4th before leaving with the MC. The only person Ella didn't expect to show up was the 7th, who proceeded to kill Ella and the 4th's avatar before blasting MC with his twin's light trait. Unless, WW changed that dead end recently, there should be no mistaken of Ella's intentions there. Especially the scene leading up to it. She chains the MC up before the meeting.

JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019
I've never exactly understood why would she kill you anyway. I mean, she said something like "you are the one" so why would she kill us ? It made actually no sense to me when I saw this scene.
Yes i agree it never made any sense that Ella would kill the mc when it turns out he is the superhuman that she was looking for, but it is a very common belief among the fans.

eroul211

Sep 24, 2022
And you would be correct as she takes the pill to summon the 4th before leaving with the MC. The only person Ella didn't expect to show up was the 7th, who proceeded to kill Ella and the 4th's avatar before blasting MC with his twin's light trait. Unless, WW changed that dead end recently, there should be no mistaken of Ella's intentions there. Especially the scene leading up to it. She chains the MC up before the meeting.
That thing is not the 7th, the 7th appears first and then that creature after it in the dream world.

Apr 17, 2024
That thing is not the 7th, the 7th appears first and then that creature after it in the dream world.
Pretty sure they're the same thing, and it's just art evolution making the Lord of Dark look different from his avatar's old design. What we see is the creature's hand reach out from the darkness to pull the MC closer to the Dark for a post-script. We also see that hand when the Lord of Dark empowers Valravn. The simplest explanation is that all three appearances of the hand belong to the same guy. And it being the Dark's avatar fits with what we know of his activities, Valravn says he's busy keeping the other Apostles' avatars from acting using his own. The creature in Dead End #3 appears to kill the 4th's avatar to prevent it from doing something, so it's probably the 7th's avatar.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What? WW already confirmed that the monster in the dead end is The 7th. There's no more theories and headcanon to be had anymore about this. The only reason it looks different is because WW said the avatar of the Apostles don't look the same as their true form.

The mystery is over on that front.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
What? WW already confirmed that the monster in the dead end is The 7th. There's no more theories and headcanon to be had anymore about this. The only reason it looks different is because WW said the avatar of the Apostles don't look the same as their true form.

The mystery is over on that front.
Now that you mentioned it, after WW said this thing I instantly thought of the 3rd and 4th that we see in the dream world being identical to their avatars. So why are they the same? Is it the MC that imagines them like this and so we view them in this form or are they really like this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Now that you mentioned it, after WW said this thing I instantly thought of the 3rd and 4th that we see in the dream world being identical to their avatars. So why are they the same? Is it the MC that imagines them like this and so we view them in this form or are they really like this?
Think he mentioned why they look like that, but I don't remember if he said he would change theirs like he did with the 1st Apostle. If you didn't know, he also said he redesigned the 1st already but haven't showed it yet.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Next update should be exactly half point in the story. Still, there is a lot of content. I think we are in the realm of 50+ hours maybe?
I'm really waiting for it to finish, I want to play it completely without having to wait months or years for each update to come out, it's always better to wait to see if the game is finished and then enjoy it. , when I tried it and played it I liked it, it has a very good plot and story, I will really wait for it to finish.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I'm really waiting for it to finish, I want to play it completely without having to wait months or years for each update to come out, it's always better to wait to see if the game is finished and then enjoy it. , when I tried it and played it I liked it, it has a very good plot and story, I will really wait for it to finish.
While it's good to wait for a game to be completed, I would say that this one is not that bad in that aspect. The updates times are quite short and consistent for a good amount of content and i will reiterate that there is a lot of content.
Nevertheless, the next update, I think, will come with a lot of remade drawings from the start of the game, and that would be the best time to play from start to finish.

JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019
While it's good to wait for a game to be completed, I would say that this one is not that bad in that aspect. The updates times are quite short and consistent for a good amount of content and i will reiterate that there is a lot of content.
Nevertheless, the next update, I think, will come with a lot of remade drawings from the start of the game, and that would be the best time to play from start to finish.
The art remake is planed for the 1.0 version weirdworld is hopping to release before the end of the year

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
The art remake is planed for the 1.0 version weirdworld is hopping to release before the end of the year
Which is weird because WW plan to "finish" the game at 1.0 or so i remember reading here but that would mean there is 3~4 update left when it feels like we past the halfway point not THAT long ago. Would understand if it was pausing development to work on other stuff because burn out is a bitch but people here said WW wanted to make a timeskip sequel?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doom Marine

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Which is weird because WW plan to "finish" the game at 1.0 or so i remember reading here but that would mean there is 3~4 update left when it feels like we past the halfway point not THAT long ago. Would understand if it was pausing development to work on other stuff because burn out is a bitch but people here said WW wanted to make a timeskip sequel?
No timeskip has been mentioned, everything hints to an outright continuation.

He hasn't announced what he has decided to do when he'll reach v1.0, but the options are:
  • continue Superhuman with season 2 right away
  • new game with vampire MC, modern urban fantasy setting
  • new game with necromancer MC, medieval fantasy setting
A couple lines from his streams seem to hint at the necromancer one but I think he likes leading people down the wrong path, so anything can really happen.

Nov 24, 2018
No timeskip has been mentioned, everything hints to an outright continuation.

He hasn't announced what he has decided to do when he'll reach v1.0, but the options are:
  • continue Superhuman with season 2 right away
  • new game with vampire MC, modern urban fantasy setting
  • new game with necromancer MC, medieval fantasy setting
A couple lines from his streams seem to hint at the necromancer one but I think he likes leading people down the wrong path, so anything can really happen.
vampire one sounds good, like an nfsw game version of vampire diaries but even more outrageous

4.80 star(s) 330 Votes