crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Turned out on my machine, it only runs if the directory is under C:\PROGRAM FILES. Even though every other AVN I've downloaded is not found under that directory and runs just fine. I keep my AVNs under C:\VISUAL NOVELS\name.

Thanks for answering
Yeah, as a side note:

I don't plan to do something like downgrading my operation sys from Win 10 to Win11 in like 1 or 2 yrs more until M$ iron out the hiccups and bugs with like 100+ patches.

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Taking bets on what will happen that little shit Cole was it will he:

A: Get humiliated in violent manner and eaten by us
B: Get humiliated and turned into our bitch through body configuration
C: Get saved by little Ella or Allies like before but we can finally nail Jared instead
D: He gets killed by something or someone else just so spite us all on not killing him right when we are walking him down like Yuji and Mahito

May 14, 2022

C: Get saved by little Ella or Allies like before but we can finally nail Jared instead
D: He gets killed by something or someone else just so spite us all on not killing him right when we are walking him down like Yuji and Mahito
e05bf0f7-de4a-4e04-a607-903f5caac2cd_text.gif

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
I don't want to jinx us but i feel like option D i put would likely happen and in comical way no doubt on weird worlds part after the intense fight we have with him he gets eaten by stray ,monster out of nowhere and a collective god dam it moment happens around the world as we got blue balled out a satisfying revenge on the inseverable piece of garbage that is Cole

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020

A. Maybe
B. No because he will either never reach his 4th evo (death) or he will get a redesign at the 4th (like shen) wouldn't make sense for MC to disfigure then him be fine in a week
C. Unlikely by little Ella, even if she has the power to stop MC (unlikely IMO) we've had choices to have a good relationship/not try to get rid of the doll and another variable would complicate that more than most variable based things in SH. The other SIN kids left and even if they came back it would just be briar, Zara, and shen. One is a (pure?) Healer, and one is countered directly by MC, so Realistically it would be up to Zara to tip the scales enough to save cole (ignoring deryl/alice/micheal)
D. The most unlikely WW hasn't written a fight to end in that manner (unless it's MC talking shit to someone in right before a dead end), the fight is as the start of the update and would impact the rest of the update combined with the fact that WW has said he wants to start polls to see how people liked the update and it's super unlikely MC will be cucked in killing cole (assuming there is even anything strong enough that would want to kill cole/beat MC)

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
C. Unlikely by little Ella, even if she has the power to stop MC (unlikely IMO)
If you eat Christie for her knowledge, it leads to a dead end where Ella turns you into a flesh ball and kills you for it, the MC has no chance of fighting her.

At BEST, the MC might be able to run away from her now, but he was completely overwhelmed at that point.

Reactions: Mazik0

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
If you eat Christie for her knowledge, it leads to a dead end where Ella turns you into a flesh ball and kills you for it, the MC has no chance of fighting her.

At BEST, the MC might be able to run away from her now, but he was completely overwhelmed at that point.
I meant and said LITTLE ELLA could not stop MC.... :KEK:

No duh a level 5 that fought nico, 2 other people, and only lost to a "cheat power" like Nyx could beat level 3 MC :KEK:

Unless you think Ella's dead body about to wake up and just walk to hex dimension

OnlineRando

Aug 4, 2021

IIRC WeirdWorld said in one of his streams (the character tier list one I think) that B is not gonna happen.

• Wow
Reactions: Mazik0

Mazik0

Feb 17, 2019
I meant and said LITTLE ELLA could not stop MC.... :KEK:

No duh a level 5 that fought nico, 2 other people, and only lost to a "cheat power" like Nyx could beat level 3 MC :KEK:

Unless you think Ella's dead body about to wake up and just walk to hex dimension
Considering how fast she disappears on you if you snitch on her to h.e.r.o, mini-Ella seems to be based on her level 4 version that's still stronger and better at Body than the mc currently.
IIRC WeirdWorld said in one of his streams (the character tier list one I think) that B is not gonna happen.
giphy.gif

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Considering how fast she disappears on you if you snitch on her to h.e.r.o, mini-Ella seems to be based on her level 4 version that's still stronger and better at Body than the mc currently.

View attachment 3679695
If mini Ella protects cole, can stop BOTH MC AND COLE FROM TRYING TO FIGHT, can run away (without knowing the layout/without hex help (if hex knew doll ella was there wouldn't he be like oh shit it's Ella I better do literally anything about that?), gets past deryl, AND INGORES THE WHOLE "KEEP DOLL/GOOD REALATIONSHIP" choices....I will drop superhuman lmao

If doll ella is so sneaky and "based on her level 4" (when she created the doll) why tf the doll didn't sneak to Ella's body at any point during HERO and did the opposite? Putting the small amount of ella from the doll into the body? I mean she's able to sneak out of hero right? :HideThePain:

And from a narrative sense: a crippled weak as hell perma level 4 Ella, and a broken SIN that can no longer rely in it's main recruitment method (charlie betrayed them) is a fucking meme threat that's somehow even more utterly carried by their teleporter, seriously hero can function just more slowly without nico.

If you take Ella, Charlie, Cole, and Hex from SIN they've lost transport/safe housing, recruitment, their "first face" and a notable high ranking fighter, and the only real thing that allowed them to even be in the same ring as hero (ella)

Last edited:

Mazik0

Feb 17, 2019
If mini Ella protects cole, can stop BOTH MC AND COLE FROM TRYING TO FIGHT, can run away (without knowing the layout/without hex help (if hex knew doll ella was there wouldn't he be like oh shit it's Ella I better do literally anything about that?), gets past deryl, AND INGORES THE WHOLE "KEEP DOLL/GOOD REALATIONSHIP" choices....I will drop superhuman lmao
I ain't saying it can stop the entire fight but she can cuck us of the Cole kill by redirecting the killing blow which should make Coe start rethinking his life choices and dip. (If he stays after getting his ass whooped, he's a dumbass)

If doll ella is so sneaky and "based on her level 4" (when she created the doll) why tf the doll didn't sneak to Ella's body at any point during HERO and did the opposite? Putting the small amount of ella from the doll into the body? I mean she's able to sneak out of hero right? :HideThePain:
Because she can't, she's not all-powerful, not even near the captains' level. That's why she escapes when you rat on her to Malik.
And from a narrative sense: a crippled weak as hell perma level 4 Ella, and a broken SIN that can no longer rely in it's main recruitment method (charlie betrayed them) is a fucking meme threat that's somehow even more utterly carried by their teleporter, seriously hero can function just more slowly without nico.

If you take Ella, Charlie, Cole, and Hex from SIN they've lost transport/safe housing, recruitment, their "first face" and a notable high ranking fighter, and the only real thing that allowed them to even be in the same ring as hero (ella)
Edit: Damn, you edited way faster than my reply.
Concerning S.I.N, yeah they're fucked after this update. Ella, their spiritual leader, is dead. Charlie, their "binding vow" expert, betrayed them. Hex is pretty much dead. Briar doesn't even want to be there. Jared's dad is doing fuck-all. Xanthe is leaving since he's got what he wanted from them(Twins research). Eisheth's captured. Aglaecwif is also planning to leave. If Cole evolves mid-fight, then S.I.N's 'leadership' will be up to him and Shen and they hate each other.

Last edited:

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
SIN has allegiance with all the monsters in Hex's dimension. They have the ability to release uncontrolled chaos unto the world. I feel that the Captains can deal with the threat, but there would be huge collateral damage and a lot of dead members for HERO.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I ain't saying it can stop the entire fight but she can cuck us of the Cole kill by redirecting the killing blow which should make Coe start rethinking his life choices and dip. (If he stays after getting his ass whooped, he's a dumbass)

Because she can't, she's not all-powerful, not even near the captains' level. That's why she escapes when you rat on her to Malik.
We could debate the story probability of this happening but I'll just cut the chase.

Doll ella will 100% not be the sole (or main cause) of Cole living. I'm not even going to debate the narrative satisfaction of that happening in the main fight of the update I'm only to going to use WW writing style/level of effort preferences.

That would create 4 scenarios for doll ella: she left MC cuz he's a Lil bitch ass snitch and still somehow ends up right at the cole fight at the right time (gets into problems stopping two people who very much want to kill each other), or MC is a man of class and is banging the doll but DESPITE EVERYTHING TO THE CONTRARY she puts her relationship with Cole above the MC and risks permanently alienating him from her Plan all for a femboy she didn't even fuck :BootyTime: , then from those you need an option for MC to "be cool" with it or "fuck the doll, fuck cole, ella went to far I will never work her".....

Those paths would then need to be remembered every time Ella or Cole interact with MC and would really hurt the writing (if both scenes were the same) or creates a big workload for the already "worst" section for WW (he said last stream the writing is hard because just text text text text text).

As someone who is fine with amber and liz dying and Cole surviving as part of Ella's plan I would say it's the worst writing in the game if ella doll is able to asspull not only the ability to make it happen but is able to somehow explain to MC that 'wait noooooo I promise this is for you own gooooooood" when he is LITERALLY super saiyan level of angry

SIN has allegiance with all the monsters in Hex's dimension. They have the ability to release uncontrolled chaos unto the world. I feel that the Captains can deal with the threat, but there would be huge collateral damage and a lot of dead members for HERO.
Iirc hero isn't being a dumbass this time, they are sending in Nico and one other (unknown? Captain), remember they literally just had 2 of lieutenant get bodied by an s rank by herself.....and you think they are going to send Fodder into their base?

Also it's just a city......... Malik burns the entire city down London style, Nyx walks into the dimension and kills literally everyone by being too much of a goth mommy, bernholdt gives hex a different atmosphere (instantly crushing anybody or everybody in entire dimension), Zach already has them in a loop or whatever he was doing to MC during infiltration, and Lucius......uh...... he makes his clones talk every monster to death

4/5 captains are absolutely "city level" and the other guy can make (way more or way better) than 10,000 clones. Unless hex can release all the monsters at all different points, while not dying to nico, and keeping the dimension from collapsing then SIN (or the part in hex dimension) is so hilariously fucked it's kind of mean to laugh about it :KEK:

Last edited:

Mazik0

Feb 17, 2019
I'm only to going to use WW writing style/level of effort preferences.
That would create 4 scenarios for doll ella: she left MC cuz he's a Lil bitch ass snitch and still somehow ends up right at the cole fight at the right time (gets into problems stopping two people who very much want to kill each other), MC is a man of class and is banging the doll but DESPITE EVERYTHING TO THE CONTRARY she puts her relationship with Cole above the MC and risks permanently alienating him from her Plan all for a femboy she didn't even fuck :BootyTime: , then from those you need an option for MC to "be cool" with it or "fuck the doll, fuck cole, ella went to far I will never work her".....

Those paths would then need to be remembered every time Ella or Cole interact with MC and would really hurt the writing (if both scenes were the same) or creates a big workload for the already "worst" section for WW (he said last stream the writing is hard because just text text text text text).
Damn, oh well I was going I was going to kill him or turn him into a femboy (Just found out I couldn't:WutFace:) anyway.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Damn, oh well I was going I was going to kill him or turn him into a femboy anyway.
100% (as others) have said you won't be transforming cole. Not for a (good) sex scene and certainly not for good in the narrative. Not least because when cole Evos he will be getting a redesign (like shen has and like WW has hinted/confirmed for other SIN kids).

The best thing that could happen for me this update (in regards to cole fight) is that MC IS THE ONE TO MAKE THE CHOICE TO KILL OR SPARE. I wouldn't mind who or what stops MC as long as him/cole know that he was either going to kill him (proves cole right gives excuse for him to be considerably stronger next time) or spare him (gasp.......CHARACTER GROWTH FOR A BAD GUY?!?@?@)

Edit: Cole is not on "level of plot importance" that Jake is and WW has been able to write around "him being dead" and will continue to be able to do so for future apostle stuff.....but cole? Which apostle is he connected too? :HideThePain: the one that we have a much better one in? (Second) aglaecwif even mentions of big Jake could have been (first mention of one of the "six" whatever Apostles are called when they combine with twin ORDER) nobody has ever even hinted at cole being that important

Last edited:

Mazik0

Feb 17, 2019
100% (as others) have said you won't be transforming cole. Not for a (good) sex scene and certainly not for good in the narrative. Not least because when cole Evos he will be getting a redesign (like shen has and like WW has hinted/confirmed for other SIN kids).

The best thing that could happen for me this update (in regards to cole fight) is that MC IS THE ONE TO MAKE THE CHOICE TO KILL OR SPARE. I wouldn't mind who or what stops MC as long as him/cole know that he was either going to kill him (proves cole right gives excuse for him to be considerably stronger next time) or spare him (gasp.......CHARACTER GROWTH FOR A BAD GUY?!?@?@)

Edit: Cole is not on "level of plot importance" that Jake is and WW has been able to write around "him being dead" and will continue to be able to do so for future apostle stuff.....but cole? Which apostle is he connected too? :HideThePain: the one that we have a much better one in? (Second) aglaecwif even mentions of big Jake could have been (first mention of one of the "six" whatever Apostles are called when they combine with twin ORDER) nobody has ever even hinted at cole being that important
By the way, where are y'all getting this info, like WW's writing style, from? The Patreon?

Edit: Nevermind, found his Twitch

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 329 Votes