Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
That means "not equals zero". It means you have trained, not that you haven't. The reason that specific power level gets you Dead End #3 is because it lets you fight Ella and have a good enough showing against her that she realizes you have potential, so she calls the 4th Apostle to manifest its avatar to do something to you. But the Lord of Dark also manifests his avatar, to kill the 4th's and then, presumably, Ella. You run, but it then hunts you down and does...I don't know. I'm really not sure what happens in that ending to kill you, and I suspect I won't have the context to understand it until much later in the game. It binds your legs so you can't run away, then shows you a weird glowing orb that it has concealed inside it. You reach out to it, and then game over. No explanation given. There's a graphic that kind of looks like an explosion of energy. Did you destabilize the orb by touching it and that killed you? Was that intentional on its part? I have no idea.
I corrected my post above but that still leaves the issue of why was >6 power MC worth his time (to kill) when 300+ power mc is only worth very vague statement and not killing despite him being able to "pull" him back in against MC will.

IMO Ella killing MC for being better at memory until her 5th level makes way more more sense than the lord of Dark killing you randomly at >6 but then talking to MC despite the fact that MC is multitudes stronger but still (presumably) way weaker than any apostle

Edit: unless (like ella) the lord of Dark learned something about themselves/MC and then went from "I'll kill him when he is still a very fresh level 1 noob" to "please MC head these words I'm putting in more work than any other apostle to do this"

Last edited:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I have been wondering, how exactly Syla erasing so much of Mc's memories would help him living a normal life ?, i mean he was a pretty normal dude, no superhuman no supernatural stuff, he could only live normally even if he knew all kinds of crazy shit. Even more on the dream where we see Indra's silhoutte the dialogue says someone made a lot of effort to keep all of Indra's presence hidden from Mc, but the question is, why ?
Was Syla afraid Mc could try to get infected, become a superhuman and then try to get revenge or something ? if she wanted him to have a normal life i guess it makes sense but she didn't seem upset when he showed up at lvl 3 at the other world.

This made me think of something, what if Syla actually wiped Mc from Indra's memories but also had to do the same to her son because his memories would somehow link him to Indra and reveal his presence, this would explain why the effect is so god damn strong to the point of lvl 3 Mc not being able to access the memories. Also is a really cool power, wipe someone's existence from another's memory.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I have been wondering, how exactly Syla erasing so much of Mc's memories would help him living a normal life ?, i mean he was a pretty normal dude, no superhuman no supernatural stuff, he could only live normally even if he knew all kinds of crazy shit. Even more on the dream where we see Indra's silhoutte the dialogue says someone made a lot of effort to keep all of Indra's presence hidden from Mc, but the question is, why ?
Was Syla afraid Mc could try to get infected, become a superhuman and then try to get revenge or something ? if she wanted him to have a normal life i guess it makes sense but she didn't seem upset when he showed up at lvl 3 at the other world.

This made me think of something, what if Syla actually wiped Mc from Indra's memories but also had to do the same to her son because his memories would somehow link him to Indra and reveal his presence, this would explain why the effect is so god damn strong to the point of lvl 3 Mc not being able to access the memories. Also is a really cool power, wipe someone's existence from another's memory.
I think it's more a "wanted him to live normal life as human for as long as possible" if he knew about superhuman/monsters/indra it's super unlikely he would have become friends with deryl/amber/Liz I mean why even go to middle school when you know about Apostles/Chosen and whatever the hell else, and if you do go to school are you really going to fight with deryl or ignore him because you know literally nothing matters keep in mind he would have been like 12 or 13? At this time so not really mentally capable of handling "heavy human stuff" much less monster stuff.

We saw what someone "similar" went through as far being young and knowing "too much" about monsters/whatever and that's Ella. She basically dedicated her life to "her plan" starting with Christie being the only one who survived lol.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I think it's more a "wanted him to live normal life as human for as long as possible" if he knew about superhuman/monsters/indra it's super unlikely he would have become friends with deryl/amber/Liz I mean why even go to middle school when you know about Apostles/Chosen and whatever the hell else, and if you do go to school are you really going to fight with deryl or ignore him because you know literally nothing matters keep in mind he would have been like 12 or 13? At this time so not really mentally capable of handling "heavy human stuff" much less monster stuff.

We saw what someone "similar" went through as far being young and knowing "too much" about monsters/whatever and that's Ella. She basically dedicated her life to "her plan" starting with Christie being the only one who survived lol.
I guess giving him a shot of a normal mind state for a kid is a very good reason, though ironically didn't work that well, by this i mean, during Mc's confession to Liz she describes him as kind of an empty person, however since he gained his powers Mc can be molded into someone with a sense of purpose, even a warrior as if it was always on his nature, we can make him stand up to Ella against three guys even before he turns superhuman but since then is clear he changed somewhat.

But erasing Indra's memories too answers some questions, why so much effort to keep Indra's memories from Mc, why use so much power on a human kid, how Indra never found or tried to harm Mc since then...

Reactions: Nadder

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
thats the thing i dont like about this kind of games. mc is constantly "advancing" but always comes someone and kick his ass. first klauss, now fucking alice? when the fuck is mc going to be powerful
Makes you notice how MC power is not good against energy types.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
MC might be able to fully remember this time as well as opposed to vague trance memories that everyone gets.
Do we know when that falling out was? Unless Cole was getting experimented on as an infant :KEK: the fallout would have had to been less than 10 or so years making Cole a child (but cognizant) during the experiments.The only way I can see both of them having done it is if Tanos was "working" at the lab and xanthe was "helping" at the lab despite having a (comparable or better) lab at hero (or maybe xanthe only got involved after MC joined but before cole)

Edit: Or tanos was working at some third as of now unknown place between the time of Ella picture and just a bit after her death when he joins SIN
Bramon was working with Klaus Aldain, seemingly without the rest of HERO's knowledge except Nico, so he could also at some point have worked with his son that he didn't want done at HERO's labs.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Bramon was working with Klaus Aldain, seemingly without the rest of HERO's knowledge except Nico, so he could also at some point have worked with his son that he didn't want done at HERO's labs.
That's fair i just think its weird that them having a falling out was mentioned at all. Even more so if they are still willing to work together.

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
Just finished 0.982 from the start. I gotta say, this arc fills me up with that Ironman "I don't care, he killed my mom" energy. Please let me make that little shit Cole suffer :) I don't even care if that option will add 100 corruption to my pure mind, I need to gut him.

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
Are there minimum system requirements for this game? It doesn't run on win 11 box.
There shouldn't be. Its a Renpy Game, the only requirement should be to have a PC (And not even that, thanks to the android ports :)). But if what you are saying its true then its another reason for me to not upgrade my win

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Are there minimum system requirements for this game? It doesn't run on win 11 box.
If your PC can run Windows, it can run this game. Did you finish uncompressing the game before running? If you try to open the game before it just don't run.

Also, to open the game is the Superhuman.exe file.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

MagicShoppe

Jan 6, 2024
If your PC can run Windows, it can run this game. Did you finish uncompressing the game before running? If you try to open the game before it just don't run.

Also, to open the game is the Superhuman.exe file.
Turned out on my machine, it only runs if the directory is under C:\PROGRAM FILES. Even though every other AVN I've downloaded is not found under that directory and runs just fine. I keep my AVNs under C:\VISUAL NOVELS\name.

Thanks for answering

4.80 star(s) 321 Votes