TJP623

Feb 2, 2022
It kinda did considering that we were discussing the evil actions of MC but at this point I kinda expect the likes of you to not get why. Also you're on the fucking internet, we're not discussing in some bar or whatever, there's no "replying in reflex" unless you're 12 and trying to lit up a fire
Dude, I updated my post stating that the progression of the pregnancy doesn't matter since consuming a fetus at any time is fucked up.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Me feeling like a little boy scout for only having one corruption point for Bailey :LOL:
Oh right :KEK:
You'd be surprised to see how many people are like you.
I personally have like a 47 corruption on my main so I certainly can't talk but a lot of people can't resist the desires of that slimey pussy

Reactions: TheShelly

TJP623

Feb 2, 2022
Oh right :KEK:
You'd be surprised to see how many people are like you.
I personally have like a 47 corruption on my main so I certainly can't talk but a lot of people can't resist the desires of that slimey pussy
lol true shit; I remember letting her eat her boyfriend.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Me feeling like a little boy scout for only having one corruption point for Bailey :LOL:
No corruption runs are more popular than I initially gave them credit for. One big part that I dislike about them though it that if you go 0 Corruption + Full Skill (which is the best approach IMO), you fail every single power check which is something that I dislike, despite these powerchecks not being that important.

As far as Bailey is concerned, I think that MC should eat her no matter what. She seemingly gets a better progression that way. It's one of the best arguments against a 0 corruption run as far as I'm concerned, unless you play MC as an anti-monster zealot. Frankly I'd love if she got a more prominent role as MC's pet in any playthrough. She is really good at that and her abilities aren't that bad for the role.

can you murdereat that fat fuck erick?
Yes, you choose whether to kill him or not during the conclusion of Liz's route.

TJP623

Feb 2, 2022
No corruption runs are more popular than I initially gave them credit for. One big part that I dislike about them though it that if you go 0 Corruption + Full Skill (which is the best approach IMO), you fail every single power check which is something that I dislike, despite these powerchecks not being that important.
That was annoying, but I think the only power checks I truly remember missing were the ones for the first interaction and fight with Klaus. I forgot if training increased power or not but something kept it at a decent level; maybe the choices that gave straight power and the monster parts you can buy.

enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
thats the thing i dont like about this kind of games. mc is constantly "advancing" but always comes someone and kick his ass. first klauss, now fucking alice? when the fuck is mc going to be powerful

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
thats the thing i dont like about this kind of games. mc is constantly "advancing" but always comes someone and kick his ass. first klauss, now fucking alice? when the fuck is mc going to be powerful
Well, this is no OPM. Superhuman is more similar to Dragon Ball (just written better) there's always a stronger dude with some grudge against the MC

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well, this is no OPM. Superhuman is more similar to Dragon Ball (just written better) there's always a stronger dude with some grudge against the MC
Personally, I would say superhuman is similar to Bleach more than Dragonball. If we're comparing it to anime. Especially since Ichigo found out his parents were soul reapers and a quincy(?) after he became one himself. Which lines up with MC learning that his mom was a althuman and superhuman .

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020

As far as Bailey is concerned, I think that MC should eat her no matter what. She seemingly gets a better progression that way. It's one of the best arguments against a 0 corruption run as far as I'm concerned, unless you play MC as an anti-monster zealot.
So far there has been absolutely no reason "in game" to have a 0 corruption run. The lowest corruption check towards the start is at 3 (pretty sure that's all or most corruption at that point) and on my "low corruption" I was at 2 until Micheal's dream, pretty sure corruption checks have only gone up (around the 20s now).

I would be really surprised if there is ever anything for specifically 0 corruption, maybe something related to an ending so WW doesn't have to write/juggle another possible "path".

Reactions: Gtdead
4.80 star(s) 324 Votes