Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Honestly, it seems like what I said without too much weight really got extrapulated and used to simply fuel a stupid argument. Mind you that I call it stupid just because it's extremely subjective and it doesn't even have a "correct" answer so it shouldn't even be an argument.
Btw I don't want to quote every post or guy that participated in this discussion so I'll just say what I simply meant:
Suicide Wang deserves death more than Valravn do (imo of course), considering the fact that he just wants to chill with his progenitor and he gotta eat hearts otherwise he dies. The whole point of "oh no, this motherfucking maneater monster eats man, he must be really bad and naughty, he shall die!" is really fucking stupid because he gotta eat and that is his diet, like most of the monsters'. It's like us humans having to eat meat from other "inferior" beings to survive.
Suicide Wang instead killed several people (don't remember how many) just because, I get that he may be depressed and mad that his wife or girlfriend or whtever died but that's not really a reason to "suicide" people and btw he too targets young people too, like that college gal.
I have to say that I still would kill Valvran, not because he's a "bad guy" but because if he dies it's because he got into a fight and he lost and that is one of the many reasons for why he's really respected among the community, the honour.
Claire too, she's just a monster at that point so she should die so others humans don't die no?
Wrong argument for the same reasons as Valvran's.
If some monster tries to kill you, even if former human, you gotta kill it in self-defense no? Of course you have to, otherwise you die, but if you have the possibility of restoring her sanity so she doesn't have to do instinctive things then why shouldn't you? Obv if you find out that she kills again for the sake of it you gotta kill her if she's a danger to you or your closest one

Sorry for the wall of text
Agree with everything by that Valravn one because human eats beef sure I agree but the mcand me are human/superhuman so yeah him killing my kin will get his ass killed especially as he eats children other than that tho I agree because Claire simply like other monster is feral so if we can help her by doing the memory echo why not give her chance but Valravn as stated is atleast has human level intelligence so I am stomping him when I get the chance and like you said it's subjective.Justblike Valravn doesn't give a fuck about killing the humans I wouldn't give a fuck about killing him as he is the one of the few from monster with intelligence other monsters still get leeway as they are feral.

Reactions: Dipasimaan

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Agree with everything by that Valravn one because human eats beef sure I agree but the mcand me are human/superhuman so yeah him killing my kin will get his ass killed especially as he eats children other than that tho I agree because Claire simply like other monster is feral so if we can help her by doing the memory echo why not give her chance but Valravn as stated is atleast has human level intelligence so I am stomping him when I get the chance and like you said it's subjective.Justblike Valravn doesn't give a fuck about killing the humans I wouldn't give a fuck about killing him as he is the one of the few from monster with intelligence other monsters still get leeway as they are feral.
fairenough.gif

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
By that logic Daryll should not be alive in your run.
Surely 2/3rds of deryl shouldn't be as Del and the clone (as human and monster) 100% tried to kill MC, and Del was thinking "clearly" the whole time and monster deryl was thinking clearly at the end but kept fighting
:KEK:

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
You do you man, but personally if someone tries to kill me he's put on the "must die" list. Suicide Wang even tried it more than once
While I don't really like Suicide Bro, I'll have to be honest and say that it doesn't seem like he's really trying to kill the MC. Maybe the first time yeah but he clearly sees the MC shrugging of the stabs, instantly healing, backhanding him across the cell and he still tried it until he got out of shivs. Dude is just genuinely fucked in the head, but it doesn't seem like attempted murder at that point.

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
Can't MC just make a heart (or take his out, since it'll grow back again), infuse it with a LOT of power (so it doesn't melt right away) and give it to Ravenboy to eat and recover? :unsure: That way, he doesn't need to feed on kids and we can work together without much fuss about it, since he seemed keen on us joining him during the dream.
Hell, MC can even turn into a child before giving his heart so it tastes better.

Camrontheuser

Jan 29, 2023
Surely 2/3rds of deryl shouldn't be as Del and the clone (as human and monster) 100% tried to kill MC, and Del was thinking "clearly" the whole time and monster deryl was thinking clearly at the end but kept fighting
:KEK:
What about the fight with Jake, when we just found out that he was brainwashed.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Can't MC just make a heart (or take his out, since it'll grow back again), infuse it with a LOT of power (so it doesn't melt right away) and give it to Ravenboy to eat and recover? :unsure: That way, he doesn't need to feed on kids and we can work together without much fuss about it, since he seemed keen on us joining him during the dream.
Hell, MC can even turn into a child before giving his heart so it tastes better.
He's not gonna fuck you dude

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
35847125.jpg

Honestly one of the main reasons monsters are in conflict with humanity (at least the low ranks) is because they eat people, then we have Mc who can solve solve global monster hunger by giving them a lot of flesh to eat, and he is not even the best at that, Deryl and Devana can literaly make stuff out of thin air, a human heart is probably not the most difficult thing for then.
I can see Mc keeping Bailey in check just by giving her body parts to eat, also i think it was Cole who said Mc would become a heart dispenser to Val if Ella and her kids didn't beat him before.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
View attachment 3659861

Honestly one of the main reasons monsters are in conflict with humanity (at least the low ranks) is because they eat people, then we have Mc who can solve solve global monster hunger by giving them a lot of flesh to eat, and he is not even the best at that, Deryl and Devana can literaly make stuff out of thin air, a human heart is probably not the most difficult thing for then.
I can see Mc keeping Bailey in check just by giving her body parts to eat, also i think it was Cole who said Mc would become a heart dispenser to Val if Ella and her kids didn't beat him before.
It could be like this but in theory if MC creates something and that something leaves his body it should evaporate but if he infuses with energy it could theoretically work but that's the only way as if he rips out his own heart then when he regenerates it the ripped out heart should evaporate even if someone ate it, unless it got digested in that little time.

Also people like Devana and Deryl seem to be able to create "organic" material but only if it's not a living being or in the case of only Devana if it's just a mindless monster that function on "monster energy" so I don't think they're really nutricious

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
MC still had a life prior to the game and he consider Derly a friend even after all that. That's why we never had a option to kill him.

Jake was just a new guy we met, so MC could say "fuck it it's meal time"
I mean if anything Jake got off easy considering that with the MC's skillset, he could have took his sweet time before death came along.

Just off the top of my head? He could have quite easily begun the process of flaying him(Even reconstitute Jake's flesh as he ripped it to have it take longer and prevent him from dying too easily), or subject him to a battery of lovely poisons(Imagine a rattlesnake venom cocktail, or he could break out the jellyfish venom once again) he can generate from his own flesh quite readily. Ultimately though Jake was really lucky in his manner of death being as rapid as it was and the MC not particularly being sadistic.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
It could be like this but in theory if MC creates something and that something leaves his body it should evaporate but if he infuses with energy it could theoretically work but that's the only way as if he rips out his own heart then when he regenerates it the ripped out heart should evaporate even if someone ate it, unless it got digested in that little time.

Also people like Devana and Deryl seem to be able to create "organic" material but only if it's not a living being or in the case of only Devana if it's just a mindless monster that function on "monster energy" so I don't think they're really nutricious
Basically my thoughts as well, there is no easy or perfect solution to the issue of coexistence and sharing space.

Nor should there be really, its a complicated topic with a fair amount of nuance, should people actually care about the vast majority of monstrosities when they are essentially unintelligent? Should they be treated as equal to human life when they are infinitely lesser then it until they achieve sufficient degree of will and power?

That is just one angle to consider, monsters sure slaughter a fair amount of humans for one reason or another and is that meant to be forgiven and forgotten in the pursuit of some ideal conjoined world? Likewise I would imagine the monsters bear a fair few grudges themselves by this point in the game, surely one smurt boi has lost someone they cared about to superhumans, is their vendetta equally valid?

Lotta questions, not so many answers but the one thing I can affirm is that there is unlikely to be a perfect solution to either end of the equation.(Besides of course the world gov ceasing to exist obviously if we are talking ideals)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robotai

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Basically my thoughts as well, there is no easy or perfect solution to the issue of coexistence and sharing space.

Nor should there be really, its a complicated topic with a fair amount of nuance, should people actually care about the vast majority of monstrosities when they are essentially unintelligent? Should they be treated as equal to human life when they are infinitely lesser then it until they achieve sufficient degree of will and power?

That is just one angle to consider, monsters sure slaughter a fair amount of humans for one reason or another and is that meant to be forgiven and forgotten in the pursuit of some ideal conjoined world? Likewise I would imagine the monsters bear a fair few grudges themselves by this point in the game, surely one smurt boi has lost someone they cared about to superhumans, is their vendetta equally valid?

Lotta questions, not so many answers but the one thing I can affirm is that there is unlikely to be a perfect solution to either end of the equation.(Besides of course the world gov ceasing to exist obviously if we are talking ideals)
Well this is just ethics and philosophy.
There's no solution nor correct answer, the only real and plausible "solution" is Survival of the fittest.
Whoever comes out on top is the righteous that gets to live in this world without any regrets

Reactions: JerryBanana

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Btw Deryl shouldn't be so ostracized
Deryl broke free of the control and still wanted to fight MC (to death....multiple times), he still "creeps" on amber/liz despite his chance having passed years ago and still does it (mostly just flirting/commenting on their tits) even after they date MC, he uses his powers to make a realistic sex doll that "for suuuuure 100% doesn't look like alice.......",he openly admits to not getting/caring about most of the faceless randoms, he is the reason Jared hates MC so much (deryl fucking tess is the only reason the cheerleading arc starts)

The only reasons why the fights end in draws is because plot/MC not wanting to kill....seriously how the hell would he beat the mc by lighting him on fire+gasoline and then "spare him" while still winning the fight?

Its okay to give deryl a pass becuase he is MC friend but dont try claim "logic" behind it because deryl is canoncially a dick :HideThePain:

Edit: For proof he becomes superhuman/monster after MC and "feels" his humuniaty slipping (100% always happens) while its a choice for the MC who at the point had already required killed a couple of people and maimed others at best

Reactions: Gigachad and Gamara

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017

Well a few things about that:
1. Mc's body parts evaporate on open air very fast when severed from his body, it seens that this is because he can't infuse then with power anymore so they disssolve, however i remember very well how a Minyak ate part of Mc's body and recovered to the point of caring more about sex than food, it was pretty fast not even minutes.
2. Clone Deryl made a fully functional organ (kidney i guess) when he was trying to bang girl from HERO, Devana makes living creatures (Deryl too with the Chimera) we can argue if they are nutritious to monsters but those things are not very different from regular humans and monster parts.
3. I am quite sure that at this point Deryl, Devana and Mc are capable of replicating parts of human bodies to a functioning degree so if they are made from the same components (fats, carbs, fibers) they are at least close enough to real structures, down to the living part of that even.
4. Even Val who is a choosen was able to regain part of his power from regular ass human hearts, no monster power no supernatural, just hearts, the Minyak (a very low rank monster) digested Mc's flesh in what appeared to be seconds so i can only assume most monsters could survive well with artificial human parts from these 3 characters Deryl, Devana and Mc.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
3. I am quite sure that at this point Deryl, Devana and Mc are capable of replicating parts of human bodies to a functioning degree so if they are made from the same components (fats, carbs, fibers) they are at least close enough to real structures, down to the living part of that even.
Deryl and MC literally create a new working head/brain for Laurie (after hers fucking explodes) :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 312 Votes