Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
Deryl broke free of the control and still wanted to fight MC (to death....multiple times),
The first time he fought the MC after breaking free, it was not to the death. Deryl just wanted to see if he could beat the MC.
After that, that was monster Deryl. He clearly wasn't himself.

he still "creeps" on amber/liz despite his chance having passed years ago and still does it (mostly just flirting/commenting on their tits) even after they date MC,
Is he not allowed to make jokes with his friends?

he is the reason Jared hates MC so much (deryl fucking tess is the only reason the cheerleading arc starts)
The cheerleading arc is not the reason, that's literally a side route that players might not even do (although even then, the MC confronting Jared about Jess is completely on the MC).
The reason is because MC stood up to Jared twice in the main story. Once when Jared tried to attack Deryl for flirting with Tess (obviously not Deryl's fault), and the second time when Jared was bullying Jake and Mia.

Its okay to give deryl a pass becuase he is MC friend but dont try claim "logic" behind it because deryl is canoncially a dick :HideThePain:
Nothing wrong with being a dick.

Edit: For proof he becomes superhuman/monster after MC and "feels" his humuniaty slipping (100% always happens) while its a choice for the MC who at the point had already required killed a couple of people and maimed others at best
??????????????????
He probably feels his humanity is slipping because he's dreaming about all the shit his monster self is doing. Not sure how this is proof of anything

enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
how evil can mc become? i hope is not like in karlsson gambit when mc still is this wimp second guessing everything.
my hero name is shao kahn so i hope the game can track that he wants to become number 1 highlinder style withh is own harem lmao

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
how evil can mc become? i hope is not like in karlsson gambit when mc still is this wimp second guessing everything.
my hero name is shao kahn so i hope the game can track that he wants to become number 1 highlinder style withh is own harem lmao
Well, you can eat a bunch of people. Kill over a thousand humans. Yes, that's MC's body count of human kills if you do all of the corruption scenes. You can outright kill Demi just for the hell of it, or if she threatened you for killing Clover. You can tell people live on TV that you don't care that you killed all of those people during the Minyak and Mall fight. You can also refuse to hug your mom (Syla) and call her a bad mother. That's honestly pretty evil.

There's probably other things as well that I forgotten at the moment.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
The first time he fought the MC after breaking free, it was not to the death. Deryl just wanted to see if he could beat the MC.

The cheerleading arc is not the reason, that's literally a side route that players might not even do (although even then, the MC confronting Jared about Jess is completely on the MC).
The reason is because MC stood up to Jared twice in the main story. Once when Jared tried to attack Deryl for flirting with Tess (obviously not Deryl's fault), and the second time when Jared was bullying Jake and Mia.

??????????????????
He probably feels his humanity is slipping because he's dreaming about all the shit his monster self is doing. Not sure how this is proof of anything
Monster deryl is still deryl he even says it all those parts of him was him. It was all his emotions split

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
May 14, 2022

??????????????????
Hey, don't sugarcoat it. Be honest!
1716582949604.png

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
On top of all that other stuff mentioned by Drakoghoul, there's also an instance where he can eat a pregnant woman and the foetus within her.

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
It's during the Langdon infiltration mission that Nyx sends you on. It occurs if you devour the female security guard.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
It's just the "fetus wasn't even a person yet" argument, but I'll curb my opinion.
Apart from the fact that I didn't even said that, you just assumed that was my pov on the argument, there's also to say that like KKStrider said this is an off-topic argument so if you want to discuss it don't do it here.
Btw I don't really give a fuck about fetus and the like but really, at a month they're barely a mass of bacterias and they centainly don't have a conscience, and you have to admit that a person without a concrete conscience is not really a person

TJP623

Feb 2, 2022
Apart from the fact that I didn't even said that, you just assumed that was my pov on the argument, there's also to say that like KKStrider said this is an off-topic argument so if you want to discuss it don't do it here.
Btw I don't really give a fuck about fetus and the like but really, at a month they're barely a mass of bacterias and they centainly don't have a conscience, and you have to admit that a person without a concrete conscience is not really a person
Opinion already curbed; on the point of evilness of mc, I feel like a boy scout with my only corruption point being Bailey.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
View attachment 3668089
What kind of people are you referring to?
He probably refers to your views about the fetus state. It's part of the trendy debate on abortion. Unless you subscribe to the discussion or live in a country that imports these kinds of conversations, it's normal to not get it.

To contribute to this discussion, there are instances where MC can potentially have a good reason for murdering, and others where he doesn't.
I dare say that instances where he goes on full murder spree, like killing the soldiers and cops, are somewhat justified.

Jake's soldiers: This is Jake's fault for bringing humans to a Superhuman fight. Jake is a threat to everyone at this point and MC needs to keep his identity hidden as we've already seen what happened when he got exposed. So, killing anyone who can identify him, no matter how sad, has merit. I think WW also has a similar opinion, as the soldiers die anyway due to the explosion and you can save face in the interview by claiming that you didn't kill anyone.

Mall Cops: The Cops are in the wrong here. No matter the orders, MC is trying to flee and they are still going after his ass, including shooting him in the head with high caliber weapons which are practically lethal to him. Cops shouldn't fully understand MC's powers, so for them it's a fully lethal engagement. MC barely even has plot armor at this point as it's possible to reach a deadend. So he is fighting for his life. I generally tend to avoid killing them in my playthroughs as I don't really like how MC deals with them in the murder path, but seriously, I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Killing Eric and his company is also justified.

All these are instances where they infringe on MC's life. Even an angel MC who never offends anyone will have to face the same situations. It's an actual war between MC and these fanctions where they drew first blood, not some ideological conflict.

From there on though, he can kill many innocents. The farmer, Demi/Clover, people in Langdon's tower, that have nothing to do with the conflict. These are what I consider the "evil" actions.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Opinion already curbed; on the point of evilness of mc, I feel like a boy scout with my only corruption point being Bailey.
Yours is not a simple opinion, just a lie that you tell yourself but one thing that I want to ask you, since you abandoned your opinion so quickly why did you even start this thing?

TJP623

Feb 2, 2022
Yours is not a simple opinion, just a lie that you tell yourself but one thing that I want to ask you, since you abandoned your opinion so quickly why did you even start this thing?
It just was a reflex to react to the wording of referring to the months of the fetus like it mattered to the discussion. It's pretty fucked up to eat a fetus no matter how far the pregnancy is.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
It just was a reflex to react to the wording of referring to the months of the fetus like it mattered to the discussion.
It kinda did considering that we were discussing the evil actions of MC but at this point I kinda expect the likes of you to not get why. Also you're on the fucking internet, we're not discussing in some bar or whatever, there's no "replying in reflex" unless you're 12 and trying to lit up a fire

Reactions: JerryBanana
4.80 star(s) 318 Votes