Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Don't say that. Wang was my homie back in prison.
Even let him live
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's the best friend I have in my main run which is the corruption run.
You do you man, but personally if someone tries to kill me he's put on the "must die" list. Suicide Wang even tried it more than once

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Don't say that. Wang was my homie back in prison.
Even let him live
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's the best friend I have in my main run which is the corruption run.
I have a low corruption path and I still let him live :KEK:

Realistically every character we care about would be fine against him thanks to combat training the humans/superhumans lol. Hell mia can take "multiple untrained men". The only people at risk are faceless people (seriously does he kill anybody with an actual character model lol)

You do you man, but personally if someone tries to kill me he's put on the "must die" list. Suicide Wang even tried it more than once
Ah so surely you killed Claire right? Bailey too, Valravn on the block as well :HideThePain:

Edit: in this case killing bailey is not eating her so she completely losses herself to "the call"; eating her where she remains herself up until the current point is the non "must die" option

Gonna be kinda awkward for you to "revive" Oscar for Charlie just for you to kill him again because he tried to kill you while you attacked his friends (while he was brain damaged):KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Athmas

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Remember when Mc was told that his survival instincts were dulled to an insane degree because of his regeneration ?, to me it's the same but on the "people who tried to kill me", being stabbed by Wang was so harmless that it doesn't even register as a reason to kill the guy on my book, also it seems that killing him would be a favor, at least alive he can pay for his mistakes by missing the girl he loved.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Remember when Mc was told that his survival instincts were dulled to an insane degree because of his regeneration ?, to me it's the same but on the "people who tried to kill me", being stabbed by Wang was so harmless that it doesn't even register as a reason to kill the guy on my book, also it seems that killing him would be a favor, at least alive he can pay for his mistakes by missing the girl he loved.
You can get into really pointless arguments too about "what trying to kill" is like:
"Ella tried to kill MC"
"but not if you follow the guide and never pick one of her multiple dead ends!"
"She's 1000% the reason Jake tried to kill you"
"Uh...... GOTH MOMMMY"

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Not to mention he prollly is in jail for killing some innocents and also killed the girl from our college so yeah fuck that cunt.It's a disgrace to compare him to the guy from Once upon a time.

Reactions: Dipasimaan

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I have a low corruption path and I still let him live :KEK:

Realistically every character we care about would be fine against him thanks to combat training the humans/superhumans lol. Hell mia can take "multiple untrained men". The only people at risk are faceless people (seriously does he kill anybody with an actual character model lol)

Ah so surely you killed Claire right? Bailey too, Valravn on the block as well :HideThePain:

Edit: in this case killing bailey is not eating her so she completely losses herself to "the call"; eating her where she remains herself up until the current point is the non "must die" option

Gonna be kinda awkward for you to "revive" Oscar for Charlie just for you to kill him again because he tried to kill you while you attacked his friends (while he was brain damaged):KEK:
My opinion on this is I will kill Valravn because he is still going to eat children's heart.Claire turned a monster and I didn't fuck her but I did the memory echo on her in hopes that she won't kill people but if she does and the game gives me the chance to kill her I will. As for Bailey it's pretty much the same I only left Bailey alive because she got turned and after that she barely kills if I remember correctly whereas I only killed Wang because he killed the Girl from our college I thought the bum would have atleast control himself now.All in all If it was in my hand I would give chance to all of them atleast once Wang already tried killing mc multiple times the first night the mc isn't able to sleep well because Wang keeps trying to kill him the entire night.That was his first chance the bum still couldn't resist himself.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
My opinion on this is I will kill Valravn because he is still going to eat children's heart.Claire turned a monster and I didn't fuck her but I did the memory echo on her in hopes that she won't kill people but if she does and the game gives me the chance to kill her I will. As for Bailey it's pretty much the same I only left Bailey alive because she got turned and after that she barely kills if I remember correctly whereas I only killed Wang because he killed the Girl from our college I thought the bum would have atleast control himself now.All in all If it was in my hand I would give chance to all of them atleast once Wang already tried killing mc multiple times the first night the mc isn't able to sleep well because Wang keeps trying to kill him the entire night.That was his first chance the bum still couldn't resist himself.
Claire "kills every human in a 300 meter radius" with her weakest "named attack"...... she is hilariously more dangerous than Wang...She also attacked a member of MC harem instead of a nameless faceless girl.....

Valravn goes after anybody under 30(28? iirc, and is the most dangerous (beyond what the MC can handle unless he is a crippled to hell like he currently is) and unlike Wang would go after several members of the harem. However the fact that he is friends with mom (who the nameless faceless will hate because she isn't human) outweighs him eating the hearts of every faceless character.

Bailey kills an innocent male college student (with a face), or kills their family (who is even more innocent) which is the same or more than Wang does after getting out of prison..... and she also does it to "eat" like Valravn she doesn't just make it quick and painless (she has clearer memories after consuming the guy/family).

No comment on Charlie? Do you think she's going to find someone else with memories of Oscar, that has already been said to eventually be able to bring people back from the immaterial and give them real bodies? (Bailey says Syla tells her this will happen) or are you really going to revive Oscar (forced story reasons) and then murder him right in front of the little girl

Both the girls you spared are objectively (and numerically) more dangerous than Wang after prison I wonder what the difference between the three is :BootyTime:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I still haven't finished the game but who's more powerful?
IMO of those listed its Valravn>>>Charlie (due to her hax power)>>Claire>>Bailey>>Oscars dead body>>>Wang

Valravn took on Ella and most (iirc all) of the "kids" at SIN at the same time and still was still strong enough after to fight MC (level 2)

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2024
I still haven't finished the game but who's more powerful?
Valravn, by a large margin. He's one of the strongest non-divine beings in the setting, the MC just has the good luck to have fought him when he was severely injured and weakened already. There's a conversation in the latest update that, to minimize spoilers, indicates that he's fought and killed a much more powerful shapeshifter than the MC.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Claire "kills every human in a 300 meter radius" with her weakest "named attack"...... she is hilariously more dangerous than Wang...She also attacked a member of MC harem instead of a nameless faceless girl.....

Valravn goes after anybody under 30(28? iirc, and is the most dangerous (beyond what the MC can handle unless he is a crippled to hell like he currently is) and unlike Wang would go after several members of the harem. However the fact that he is friends with mom (who the nameless faceless will hate because she isn't human) outweighs him eating the hearts of every faceless character.

Bailey kills an innocent male college student (with a face), or kills their family (who is even more innocent) which is the same or more than Wang does after getting out of prison..... and she also does it to "eat" like Valravn she doesn't just make it quick and painless (she has clearer memories after consuming the guy/family).

No comment on Charlie? Do you think she's going to find someone else with memories of Oscar, that has already been said to eventually be able to bring people back from the immaterial and give them real bodies? (Bailey says Syla tells her this will happen) or are you really going to revive Oscar (forced story reasons) and then murder him right in front of the little girl

Both the girls you spared are objectively (and numerically) more dangerous than Wang after prison I wonder what the difference between the three is :BootyTime:
It wasn't about who is more dangerous for me my guy .If it was there would be no second chances as a lot of people would be needed to get eliminated.It's about second chances you know Claire was a full monster and as I said doing the memory echo was her second chance imo I will kill her if somehow the games shows her again alive and being full feral ,I will kill Valravn the first chance I get if the game allows it .Also Claire killing people in the 300 m radius is just her using a single attack but anyways as I said it wasn't about the most dangerous it was more about the principle of the things you feel me.Ome chance to redeem after that it's killing time.That is my take on it also I will kill Ella the first chance I get unless something major happens where she does some great good work lol.I had no comment on Charlie because I really don't have much opinion on her she is like what 16 I think and trying to bring back her brother but If she fucks over the mc one more time I might just kill her but still not sure about her.As I said before my opinion was based on the principle of things not on how dangerous it is Valravn might be the only character I truly hate lol Crow goes around eating children's heart lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doom Marine

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
You are a true hero.

Meanwhile me: I'll sacrifice every faceless character to give any named character +1 power :KEK:
My corruption route has some kills but only the justified ones lol but I haven't done one full zero corruption route I always end up killing the guy who had kidnapped Liz so it gives me one corruption and also saving Bailey. So yeah I get 2 corruption in my main playthrough.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Honestly, it seems like what I said without too much weight really got extrapulated and used to simply fuel a stupid argument. Mind you that I call it stupid just because it's extremely subjective and it doesn't even have a "correct" answer so it shouldn't even be an argument.
Btw I don't want to quote every post or guy that participated in this discussion so I'll just say what I simply meant:
Suicide Wang deserves death more than Valravn do (imo of course), considering the fact that he just wants to chill with his progenitor and he gotta eat hearts otherwise he dies. The whole point of "oh no, this motherfucking maneater monster eats man, he must be really bad and naughty, he shall die!" is really fucking stupid because he gotta eat and that is his diet, like most of the monsters'. It's like us humans having to eat meat from other "inferior" beings to survive.
Suicide Wang instead killed several people (don't remember how many) just because, I get that he may be depressed and mad that his wife or girlfriend or whtever died but that's not really a reason to "suicide" people and btw he too targets young people too, like that college gal.
I have to say that I still would kill Valvran, not because he's a "bad guy" but because if he dies it's because he got into a fight and he lost and that is one of the many reasons for why he's really respected among the community, the honour.
Claire too, she's just a monster at that point so she should die so others humans don't die no?
Wrong argument for the same reasons as Valvran's.
If some monster tries to kill you, even if former human, you gotta kill it in self-defense no? Of course you have to, otherwise you die, but if you have the possibility of restoring her sanity so she doesn't have to do instinctive things then why shouldn't you? Obv if you find out that she kills again for the sake of it you gotta kill her if she's a danger to you or your closest one

Sorry for the wall of text

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
My corruption route has some kills but only the justified ones lol but lol I haven't done one full zero corruption route I always end up killing the guy who had kidnapped Liz so it gives me one corruption and also saving Bailey. So yeah I get 2 corruption in my main playthrough.
My only real playthrough is at 7?

1 for the thugs I think (needed to get to 100 power for deryl)
1 for eating bailey
5 for eating dream monsters with Micheal because homies over purity :KEK:

Realistically as of now I've never triggered a high corruption scene and the checks are up in the 20s now so unless there is a check for a 0 specifically I'm still on the "pure/skill path" technically

Honestly, it seems like what I said without too much weight really got extrapulated and used to simply fuel a stupid argument. Mind you that I call it stupid just because it's extremely subjective and it doesn't even have a "correct" answer so it shouldn't even be an argument.
Btw I don't want to quote every post or guy that participated in this discussion so I'll just say what I simply meant:
Suicide Wang deserves death more than Valravn do (imo of course), considering the fact that he just wants to chill with his progenitor and he gotta eat hearts
Suicide Wang instead killed several people (don't remember how many) just because, I get that he may be depressed and mad that his wife or girlfriend or whtever died but that's not really a reason to "suicide" people and btw he too targets young people too, like that college gal.
I have to say that I still would kill Valvran, not because he's a "bad guy" but because if he dies it's because he got into a fight and he lost
Claire too, she's just a monster at that point so she should die so others humans don't die no?
Wrong argument for the same reasons as Valvran's.
If some monster tries to kill you, even if former human, you gotta kill it in self-defense no?
Big agree on the Valravn points humans eat beef (including hearts) and even veal (young cows). They can feel pain and fear just like humans but that sure as shit doesn't stop us nor should it stop Valravn. But since MC fought him while heavily crippled I can't really say I agree with the "death due to honour", and technically the MC doesn't canonically beat him honorably since it's variable based.

I was more poking fun at sayajin for forgiving "coz tiddies" :BootyTime: because I think by "hero/self preservation/good of humans" logic you should let bailey be called away and kill Claire.

You don't "need" to go after someone who tries to kill you (deryl) and Wangs ONLY weapon are random shanks he can find....dude is still in his fucking BRIGHT jumpsuit :KEK: can't even go into the store and steal a knife because clearly he's an escaped convict

Begrudging people for killing Wang is a meme but one that illicts a decent response it seems

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
My only real playthrough is at 7?

1 for the thugs I think (needed to get to 100 power for deryl)
1 for eating bailey
5 for eating dream monsters with Micheal because homies over purity :KEK:

Realistically as of now I've never triggered a high corruption scene and the checks are up in the 20s now so unless there is a check for a 0 specifically I'm still on the "pure/skill path" technically

Big agree on the Valravn points humans eat beef (including hearts) and even veal (young cows). They can feel pain and fear just like humans but that sure as shit doesn't stop us nor should it stop Valravn. But since MC fought him while heavily crippled I can't really say I agree with the "death due to honour", and technically the MC doesn't canonically beat him honorably since it's variable based.

I was more poking fun at sayajin for forgiving "coz tiddies" :BootyTime: because I think by "hero/self preservation/good of humans" logic you should let bailey be called away and kill Claire.

You don't "need" to go after someone who tries to kill you (deryl) and Wangs ONLY weapon are random shanks he can find....dude is still in his fucking BRIGHT jumpsuit :KEK: can't even go into the store and steal a knife because clearly he's an escaped convict

Begrudging people for killing Wang is a meme but one that illicts a decent response it seems
Ok fine, sorry if I misunderstood you, I was firstly just showstruck at how a discussion over that wimp of Wang was going on for over 2 days.
Btw for Valvran I was talking about a possible future rematch with maybe a full-power Val.
Obviously the first encounter doesn't really count apart from Val's mentality as he still gave his all in that form even if he was clearly weakened.
I mean, he sure isn't a sore loser, how can you not respect it?

4.80 star(s) 312 Votes