Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Remember that Ella even prophesised, that MC will join SIN after some big reveal.
Ella prophesied MC will join "her side", not SIN.

Considering that she knows more about what will happen than pretty much everyone alive, that she alone started this whole arms race to strengthten superhumans for what's coming, that she swore to her best friends all she did was for the greater good, it's not unforeseeable how we'll join her (or her us) when the endgame comes.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
This is not lord of the rings or something like that, there is no good and evil side.

There are two ultra powerful corporations with their own idea for the future of humanity. Both committed obviously heinous crimes in the name of science and whatever else.

But to call Hero villains is exaggerated, they could rule the world with ease if they would desire it. Their methods are villanious at times but there goal is for the good of humanity. Without them humanity would maybe already be eradicated by monsters.

While SIN didnt showed us anything, the opposite, they torturte the mc's friends and sacrifice humans for monsters so far, their goals isnt really obvious so far. And our only link to sin (ella) isnt around and its unclear if she even would ally with sin anymore or just do something else with her "kids" to reach her own goals.
Bramon sure is a villain tho lol he pretty much eliminated scientists and people who were having success in the field of curing monsters and to prevent infection etc.So yeah the entire hero isn't outright bad but Bramon sure is.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020

Considering that she knows more about what will happen than pretty much everyone alive, that she alone started this whole arms race to strengthten superhumans for what's coming, that she swore to her best friends all she did was for the greater good, it's not unforeseeable how we'll join her (or her us) when the endgame comes.
I'm not sure she prophesied so much as warned the MC that she was going to abduct him and he was going to do what she wanted regardless of whether he wanted to or not.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Kentus

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Bramon sure is a villain tho lol he pretty much eliminated scientists and people who were having success in the field of curing monsters and to prevent infection etc.So yeah the entire hero isn't outright bad but Bramon sure is.
HERO is pretty outright bad though if you think about it for more then say fifteen seconds.

It interfered with the war a couple decades back, resulting in this lovely planetary dystopia, has proceeded to prop it up for its own benefit, been responsible for all the shady shit we know about and the shit we probably will learn in the future. Ultimately whether you want to label it as antagonistic the to the PC or not, it certainly has been to anyone, anything and any group outside its own purview of interests.

Its a garbage organization with a few decent people if you ask me, rather then the other way around. The good people there are good in spite of what that group does, has done and will do. Basically like the Titans from UC Gundam, not all of em were war criminals, just most~

blaze67

Oct 4, 2017
I saw that somebody mentioned WeirdWorld has some ideas for other games to do after or between Superhuman parts. A vampire game and a necromancer game right? Is there any more information about those potential future games or is the premise all that has been come up with so far?

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I saw that somebody mentioned WeirdWorld has some ideas for other games to do after or between Superhuman parts. A vampire game and a necromancer game right? Is there any more information about those potential future games or is the premise all that has been come up with so far?
He has written the skeleton of the story already. Same as Superhuman. That's what I remember from the streams. We are pretty far from them, as he will obviously continue Superhuman when he wraps up with 1.0 and makes a second season.

blaze67

Oct 4, 2017
He has written the skeleton of the story already. Same as Superhuman. That's what I remember from the streams. We are pretty far from them, as he will obviously continue Superhuman when he wraps up with 1.0 and makes a second season.
Thanks for the info. Here's hoping we get more information about them as time passes. As a degenerate who likes the scene with "Snow White" I'm looking forward to the necromancer game.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Thanks for the info. Here's hoping we get more information about them as time passes. As a degenerate who likes the scene with "Snow White" I'm looking forward to the necromancer game.
Also there were theoretically three: the necromancer one (surely the best, I can't wait for it), the vampire one (also this is good stuff) and a sorcerer one (might be interesting if done right)

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
She is ruthless and does whatever is necessary without caring about the consequences, but despite everything she remains on the right side and does not ally with Sin who does nothing but cause chaos, the MC also depending on his choices, can kill unnecessarily and still remain on the side of good, in the arc of the fight against Jake, I for example follow the path where the MC massacred all the soldiers controlled by Jake without mercy, that doesn't make them bad people; in my opinion, they are, at worst, anti-heroes.
I'm pretty sure when the MC asks Nyx how to increase corruption, she says something like, "kill at every opportunity." She's clearly incredibly callous and amoral.
I don't remember who said it, but someone in HERO pointed out that they're not really worried about traitors because Bernhardt would kill them, and only Malik and maybe Henri have a shot at beating Bernhardt, but they're all really good friends. There's no reason to think that Nyx is still with HERO because she believes in their cause or something. Given her attitude, it's much more likely she just thinks (correctly) that HERO is the strongest, or that she'd get killed if she tried to leave.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Hey I want some of you guys honest opinion on a question I'm been thinking for a while. Should we stay with hero for the long hall or should we go and start our own group if WW gives us that choice in the future? cause S.I.N has people we hate and is just about done H.E.R.O while they are protecting they are doing shady and messed up stuff in the shadows with us as the face helping quell civil unrest for them. With our journey so far into this we have seen that there are good guys in H.E.R.O there are people who will use any means to get the job done or simple don't care happens to to those around them there will come a time where they will cross a line and we may have to make a decision on who we should side with
I don't know, honestly since we got to this arc of joining HERO "forcibly" i feel a huge shot in the foot. I was enjoying that vibe of MC discovering his powers and improving on his own, and I see no reason for MC to stay in hero or less in SIN, his vibe of staying neutral without choosing any faction was one of the things I valued most about this game .

In short, I'm on Hero because MC is weak and wouldn't survive by making Hero his enemy, but let MC become stronger than Hero's captains, and when there's an update that WW offers us about wanting to stay at Hero or leave, her... I won't think twice and I'll leave. Even if I need to kill almost everyone or turn the world upside down in superhuman.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
This is not lord of the rings or something like that, there is no good and evil side.

There are two ultra powerful corporations with their own idea for the future of humanity. Both committed obviously heinous crimes in the name of science and whatever else.

But to call Hero villains is exaggerated, they could rule the world with ease if they would desire it. Their methods are villanious at times but there goal is for the good of humanity. Without them humanity would maybe already be eradicated by monsters.

While SIN didnt showed us anything, the opposite, they torturte the mc's friends and sacrifice humans for monsters so far, their goals isnt really obvious so far. And our only link to sin (ella) isnt around and its unclear if she even would ally with sin anymore or just do something else with her "kids" to reach her own goals.
Dude, you missed the point.
Story showed us that SIN did some terrible shit. But it is implied that HERO does something similar (but we didnt see it yet). And that idea "they do it for the good of humanity" is very dubious. It has been proven that dr.Xanthe cares more about his own research than the mankind.

Ok, you are right. It is possible that Ella might not be coming back to SIN and instead do something else instead.

Reactions: Uriel ☁

JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019
But it is implied that HERO does something similar (but we didnt see it yet). And that idea "they do it for the good of humanity" is very dubious. It has been proven that dr.Xanthe cares more about his own research than the mankind.
HERO isn't dubious at all they are pretty straight forward it's even in the name Human Evolution Research Organisation, their goal is to achieve the next level of human evolution in order for humanity or more accurately superhumanity to survive against the monsters and everything they do is for this purpose especially Bramon he values individual lifes less than his research because his research is the best chance they have to achieve their goal.

I am not saying that HERO is good or evil because everyone has a different definitions of good and evil, all i am saying is that we have no evidence of HERO having a secret agenda.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Dude, you missed the point.
Story showed us that SIN did some terrible shit. But it is implied that HERO does something similar (but we didnt see it yet). And that idea "they do it for the good of humanity" is very dubious. It has been proven that dr.Xanthe cares more about his own research than the mankind.
Nope dude, thats literally the point.

We already know that Xanthe probably did similar experiments with Cole for example as did his son with Liz and Amber. I would elaborate but JerryBanana did that already in his post.

You cant judge their world with our view on humanity and political systems, they have fucking monsters everywhere.

HERO isn't dubious at all they are pretty straight forward it's even in the name Human Evolution Research Organisation, their goal is to achieve the next level of human evolution in order for humanity or more accurately superhumanity to survive against the monsters and everything they do is for this purpose especially Bramon he values individual lifes less than his research because his research is the best chance they have to achieve their goal.

I am not saying that HERO is good or evil because everyone has a different definitions of good and evil, all i am saying is that we have no evidence of HERO having a secret agenda.
I agree, furthermore they could just force their agenda on the rest of the world if they intended to do so.

Hero could easily rule the whole world in a dictatorship yet they dont. They are by no means a lawful organisation or care about human rights but they could be so much worse if this was their goal.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I only have two big gripes with hero.The first is Bramon eliminating organisation and scientists who had success in curing the monsters and also the infection because his selfish ass considered it "regressive" . He could have let them work on it while he worked on his.Second Nyx suggesting mind control over lower level agents.Mind control is worse in my eyes(just my opinion)than murder. Hero overall might not be good but they aren't outright evil.Xanthe is a cunt and is pretty bad and so are some others.But most of them aren't that bad and some are also good. Overall I would still be in Hero's side if we get an option in future.

Last edited:

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Friendly reminder to everyone that Superhumans cannot reproduced (except under specific circumstances like a monster that has that ability), meaning that increasing the number of hybrids now mean decreasing the number of humans, and as a consequence, of hybrids in the future

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Was it ever explained how H.E.R.O. and the other superhumans/monsters managed to stay out of the limelight for so long? We’ve seen that fights of those that wield power are usually pretty flashy but the general public became aware of the superhumans after MC’s fight with Kenny. Both of whom have a power set that can be contained in a room.

Edit: Thanks for the responses. I have understood now. Need to replay the game to refresh my memories of the early game events.

Last edited:

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
Was it ever explained how H.E.R.O. and the other superhumans/monsters managed to stay out of the limelight for so long? We’ve seen that fights of those that wield power are usually pretty flashy but the general public became aware of the superhumans after MC’s fight with Kenny. Both of whom have a power set that can be contained in a room.
I'd assume via large scale coverups using both Dexters financial and political clout, alongside abusing Zack's retroactive time powers.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes