Dmoll

Dec 18, 2022
From what I can tell Cole's power set seems to be a standard Pyromancer skillset. All fire and heat control. This would have been a serious issue to the MC back during his 1st and 2nd evolution, but he got a heat-resistant heavy armor form with his 3rd so unless that sword is something crazy I'm expecting the fight with Cole to turn into a curbstomp in our favor.
I hope so. Dont wanna see cole get away with doing that. He has to be humilated and dominated completely. I want to see him beg and cry under our feet, to make him agree he is weak and pathetic.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I hope so. Dont wanna see cole get away with doing that. He has to be humilated and dominated completely. I want to see him beg and cry under our feet, to make him agree he is weak and pathetic.
He will get away, tho. I guarantee it. Not only that, he is going to be a future ally in the later parts of the story.

blaze67

Oct 4, 2017
He will get away, tho. I guarantee it. Not only that, he is going to be a future ally in the later parts of the story.
Whether he lives or dies will depend on whether any future content is planned for him. If there is then his fate will likely be in the player's hands, either a prisoner or a corpse. If there is no more content planned for him at the time then he will die without the player being given a choice to spare him. Given the bullshit he pulled in the last update letting him get away would be a narrative misstep.

JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019
Whether he lives or dies will depend on whether any future content is planned for him. If there is then his fate will likely be in the player's hands, either a prisoner or a corpse. If there is no more content planned for him at the time then he will die without the player being given a choice to spare him. Given the bullshit he pulled in the last update letting him get away would be a narrative misstep.
He will get away, weirdworld has mentioned that all the kids will get new sprites after they reach their fourth evolution there is no way we get any options to change their story untill they evolve.

Dmoll

Dec 18, 2022
Ofcourse he'll get away. We dont get to see that many character deaths in this game. I just want him on his knees.

Last edited:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
If we take what happened to other characters we will be able to kill Cole, maybe not next update but eventually, we already have something like 4 deaths of minor characters, all depending on the player's choice.
I probably won't kill him (even if i hate his guts) but just because i'm going for low corruption, though not being able to genderbend his ass dissapointed me a lot and would be a big reason to not kill him :HideThePain:.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
the fight with cole will not be a "curbstomp" for multiple reasons it is the "titular" fight of the upcoming update, the culmination of an arc (twins), and its literally at the very start of the update instead of towards the end or midpoint.

I dont personally think he will die either with my assumption being MC is given choice to but something prevents him (not ella doll though lol), although with recent implications from syla/bailey (and the whole charlie stuff) MC will be able to bring back people he has consumed (bailey) or have somehow ended up in the immateiral (syla) so a cole death isnt entierly off the table. MC can just "revive" him whenever (if ever) he is needed for the plot.

Dmoll

Dec 18, 2022
what the hell is this? Is this his 4th evolution? Why couldnt I see this scene in my playthrough?

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
what the hell is this? Is this his 4th evolution? Why couldnt I see this scene in my playthrough?
That's the dead end 29 IIRC.
You get this one by accepting the Eye's offer during the Deryl fight and having 25 corruption or more, it's just after the dead end 28 so if you have the corruption, don't worry and keep clicking

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Thats amazing! any idea how big this update will be? I hope this one is big because the story is moving very slowly.
Not very big but also not small too, this will end the Twins arc and presumably set up for the next one.
Also I get that's a personal opinion but the story isn't moving slow, its pace is just right.
Here you have a dev that releases an update like every two months on a well-written game while he has to draw everything. I'd say that faster than this and he will barely live outside the development of this game

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Thats amazing! any idea how big this update will be? I hope this one is big because the story is moving very slowly.
iirc we dont have confirmation but from context (mostly from WW streams)

Cole fight/escape (i would assume the fight will be long/longer than the fight with kira x Elijah)
during the fight we will also likely get cole backstory (WW has said we will learn why he wears the clothes he does and this seems like the best time)
fight ends however it ends (biggest ??? of the update imo)
MC & friends will escape sin base (likely return to hero)
from there the update will look more "normal" (click options to interact with harem, see lore between scenes etc)
ending could be anything because its the end of an arc

We know that the "back half" will look normal because in his last poll (the one asking about which sex scene we wanted) WW mentioned that there were 4-5 (sex) scenes this update and even if you count monsters in SIN (and assume the spider lady is there too) there still isnt enough girls to have a total of 5 scenes (spider girl (100% confirmed), doll ella?, lizs head?,liz/amber fusion?, dirty/injured alice?, Aglaecwif? (said we would see baby next time we saw her)

its much more logical that there wont be any sex scenes during the fight (even more so if cole is still virgin) and that the update will contiune past it long enough for there to be time to have the 4-5 sex scenes+the transitions between them+any scenes with LI/characters that dont end in sex

That's the dead end 29 IIRC.
You get this one by accepting the Eye's offer during the Deryl fight and having 25 corruption or more, it's just after the dead end 28 so if you have the corruption, don't worry and keep clicking
dead end 37/38 but otherwise you right and to anwser his other question that forms called the Arbiter

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes