MidnightJack

Sep 15, 2020
Out of curiosity, what did all of you name your superhero persona?
Ironically enough, I named mine Satan back when the update only ended after the party(because haha funny I wanted an evil run), before the therapy started.
I did NOT think that name would play well with the theme of the game, even having someone named Deus later added which made the whole nickname I have for that even funnier.
I really hope there's an evil route where you absorb the others powers since the MC has corruption and basically capable of copying down to the genetic level, making them feel like Symbiote, if Symbiote can become a world ending cataclysm like the Zerg.

Sep 3, 2018
Some good ones for sure. I like Shade and Obsidian in particular, and Black Knight is good as well.

I went with Nightblade. To me it has that good mix of vigilante superhero and goth metal band name vibe that I think fits the character and also is the sort of thing that would appeal to him. I also headcanon it that Deryl made it up for him as I don't think MC is the creative type and certainly not geeky enough to come up with a good superhero name.

Nov 17, 2018
Damn, this is a cool game. Very good writing, sucks that the art is... subpar, though hour into the game I sort of grew into liking it. As a one man project this shit is really impressive.

Now I wonder why it isn't clearly stated on the front page that all of the weird kinks are optional. I like weird but I think at least a few people were put off by gay/ntr/trans tags.

Now that I'm reading this comment again I realize that I labeled being gay/trans as weird kinks ._. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Didn't mean it.

Reactions: Zepkep and monk_56

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Damn, this is a cool game. Very good writing, sucks that the art is... subpar, though hour into the game I sort of grew into liking it. As a one man project this shit is really impressive.
It's not really subpar. It's extremely stylized.
Since most Ren'py games use various 3D posing programs with various amount of mods, it tend to end up making players a bit spoiled when it comes to art. People expect mostly realistic stuff, and when drawn art with more particular style comes up, it tends to get bashed for it.
Truth is, it's very easy to get used to Superhuman's artstyle. If it was subpar, it would easily take you out of the story. But since it does not...

Nov 17, 2018
It's not really subpar. It's extremely stylized.
Since most Ren'py games use various 3D posing programs with various amount of mods, it tend to end up making players a bit spoiled when it comes to art. People expect mostly realistic stuff, and when drawn art with more particular style comes up, it tends to get bashed for it.
No, no, I get that it's stylized and I don't have any problem with that but the art is still subpar. If I have to point out some of the things I disliked about the art, here you go:
  • Shading is wack,
  • Faces sometimes look really weird as eyes aren't where they're supposed to be,
  • There are inconsistencies everywhere, breasts are especially prone to this

4.80 star(s) 308 Votes