Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
No, no, I get that it's stylized and I don't have any problem with that but the art is still subpar. If I have to point out some of the things I disliked about the art, here you go:
  • Shading is wack,
  • Faces sometimes look really weird as eyes aren't where they're supposed to be,
  • There are inconsistencies everywhere, breasts are especially prone to this
Yeah, it lacks consistency at times. The developer said before, they were relatively new to the world of drawing so I imagine they might struggle with different angles.
I am sure it will get better with time, it might be interesting to see that growing each update.

Thuryspochen

May 11, 2020
Now we just need 80 more to make a high-quality-audio mod for this game.
... Yeah, I've had to comb through like 1 500 tracks worth of playlist. So finding all the tracks in the game ?
Yeah, I love you but kindly fuck off. :KEK:
And so the Story Goes
Broken Toys
Contra Tyrannidem
Dance to Your Hearts Content
Down to the Last Second
End of Summer Chantings
Epic Jailbreak
Heart Valve
Heros Redemption
Loose Yourself on the Floor
Northwest Punk Cycle
Paradox of Brutality
Phsychoanalysis
Primal Tuning
Scaring the Bejeezus Out of Your Orchestra
Wall of Anger
Waypoint P
With All Determination

You guys were going about it the hard way. Go into the game's audio files and upload the ones you want to an audio search engine.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
And so the Story Goes
Broken Toys
Contra Tyrannidem
Dance to Your Hearts Content
Down to the Last Second
End of Summer Chantings
Epic Jailbreak
Heart Valve
Heros Redemption
Loose Yourself on the Floor
Northwest Punk Cycle
Paradox of Brutality
Phsychoanalysis
Primal Tuning
Scaring the Bejeezus Out of Your Orchestra
Wall of Anger
Waypoint P
With All Determination

You guys were going about it the hard way. Go into the game's audio files and upload the ones you want to an audio search engine.
Never knew how to use those engines. So it didn't cross my mind that they existed and could be useful.

Thuryspochen

May 11, 2020
I could only find services you have to pay for and Android apps that literary want to use your microphone to identify digital audio files stored on your phone.
There's at least one that you can use for free 10 times per day that shows up as a search result on the first page if you search for "audio search."

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So, when jake showed up in prison it went differently than what I expected. Maybe it was because of how nicely I treated him before, but he was extremely apologetic and wracked with guilt, seeking only to undo his wrong by getting Ella to help him cure Mia. I expected something differently from what people said.
Interestingly I did a replay where I aimed for high corruption instead of min corruption. And this time the dialog was slightly altered, with MC automatically calling him pathetic. But jake was still very repentant over the whole thing.
I think the people who got a gloating asshole jake must have been mean to him beforehand so they got different conversation.

Anyways. I can see in gallery there is a scene where you fuck a corpse. But I can't find that scene in the game. How do you get it?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Anyways. I can see in gallery there is a scene where you fuck a corpse. But I can't find that scene in the game. How do you get it?
When you meet Jake in prison, I believe if you are mean to him (have not look at the script since this released) throughout the game, he will "kill" you and you will be sent to the morgue. That is where you where get a TJ from a corpse.

Reactions: mrttao

Festerbloom

Mar 6, 2022
So, when jake showed up in prison it went differently than what I expected. Maybe it was because of how nicely I treated him before, but he was extremely apologetic and wracked with guilt, seeking only to undo his wrong by getting Ella to help him cure Mia. I expected something differently from what people said.
Interestingly I did a replay where I aimed for high corruption instead of min corruption. And this time the dialog was slightly altered, with MC automatically calling him pathetic. But jake was still very repentant over the whole thing.
I think the people who got a gloating asshole jake must have been mean to him beforehand so they got different conversation.

In the conversation when Jake shows up be mean to him. It subtracts points so even if you were nice to him the whole game, you can still get it at the last moment.

4.80 star(s) 308 Votes