Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Oh fucking hell
That kind of artstyle and storytelling isn't my kind of bread, but I've played it bc overall story interested me.
Mia is my favourite girl even thou she's still PG < 13 and I've just got to (after substantial amount hours of playtime) beach party thing where Jake fucks her up and If that's the end of her I'm gonna lose it.

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
I named mine "Captain Canada".
Do we even know anything about the geography of the world actually?

I mean, we know there's one world government. Sounds eerily similar to Chronos from Guyver.
But is it still Earth as we know it? Is there a Canada? A North-America?

Reactions: Dysphorika

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Do we even know anything about the geography of the world actually?

I mean, we know there's one world government. Sounds eerily similar to Chronos from Guyver.
But is it still Earth as we know it? Is there a Canada? A North-America?
A lot of thing seem to imply, at least, a potential american undertone in the culture, but with the few mentions of zones/districts (or whatever the term was, I forgot), it seems like the world is either vastly different, or changed following some major event.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
A lot of thing seem to imply, at least, a potential american undertone in the culture, but with the few mentions of zones/districts (or whatever the term was, I forgot), it seems like the world is either vastly different, or changed following some major event.
Kinda the hunger games vibe.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Why do people dislike Jake so much?
Because he's a fucking tool.
The second Ella starts showing him how his power works, he stops thinking for himself and believes everything she says without question. You could be the best friend he ever had to him, the second she tells him you're going to kill him to steal his strength, he believes it. The second she turns into you to act like a dick to him, even if it's the very first time it happens and the real you is again a good friend to him afterwards, he doesn't question what she said and decides she's right and you're a murderous monster.
He's a god damn idiot that lets himself get pushed just as much as before, just by a different person, and he justifies it in the most stupid way. He betrays you for the only reason that Ella told him to, starts toying with you friend's head, and does all he can to ruin your life for the sole reason he has mind control and someone told him to use it to destroy your life.
And finally, not only does he completely fry the brain of the girl who's been with him through thick and thin, but he compltely trust that Ella is good and will hold her promise to repair the damages, while even a 4yo would pick up that she isn't trustworthy in the slightest. But asking you, the guy with the same powers (remember that he knows what you can do), to help him heal her ? Fuck no. Better lock you away, throw the key and take a gamble with a double faced bitch.

I'd say that's kinda enough reasons to start hating that fucking jackass. At the very least it's enough to deserve a beating.

Last edited:

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
It seems to be a sentiment that jake is just an asshole, I read it more as him being emotionally and mentally unstable after being bullied most of his life, only for him to get manipulated by the biggest bitch of them all, Ella. If in the next update he doesn't turn on Ella directly in some way after being told to finish the job, I'll probably join the dislike crowd. Only so spineless one guy can be.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Because he's a fucking tool.
The second Ella starts showing him how his power works, he stops thinking for himself and believes everything she says without question. You could be the best friend he ever had to him, the second they tells him you're going to kill him to steal his strength, he believes it. The second she turns into you to act like a dic to him, even if it's the very first time it happens and the real you is again a good friend to him afterwards, he doesn't question what she said and decides she's right and you're a murderous monster.
He's a god damn idiot that lets himself get pushed just as much as before, just by a different person, and he justifies it in the most stupid way. He betrays you for the only reason that Ella told him to, starts toying with you friend's head, and does all he can to ruin your life for the sole reason he has mind control and someone told him to use it to destroy your life.
And finally, not only does he completely fry the brain of the girl who's been with him through thick and thin, but he compltely trust that Ella is good and will hold her promise to repair the damages, while even a 4yo would pick up that she isn't trustworthy in the slightest. But asking you, the guy with the same powers (remember that he knows what you can do), to help him heal her ? Fuck no. Better lock you away, throw the key and take a gamble with a double faced bitch.

I'd say that's kinda enough reasons to start hating that fucking jackass. At the very least it's enough to deserve a beating.
Is curious how a person with mind control powers can be so easyly manipulable.
Also, you made me think, yes is true, Jake never through to go to MC to ask for help.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't dislike Jake, I just think he should die for all that he did to the MC and his friends. Some might say Ella played a part but she didn't force him with some of that stuff. He chose to do it himself. He's too weak willed and not trustworthy at all. That's why he's a dangerous variable to be kept alive. I'm surprised that there's still people who think he's redeemable after what he continued to do to them. The fact that he realized that Ella was behind most of this stuff but still chose to believe in her is what just further proves he's not worth the effort.

People would say it's because he's a dude and we don't like them but that's not the case. Deryl is a guy and so is Clark and Deus. I like all 3 of them and want to hang out with Clark and Deus as they seem interesting. It's Jake's actions that put him in this position. You might say "what about Ella then?" and I would say she'll get her's when the time is right, in whatever capacity allowed. What about Danica? She paid the price and turned over a new leaf afterwards. She also has the benefit of not messing with any of our friends and kept it strictly between us throughout all of our altercations.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Did I read his patreon posts correctly? It's barely been a month and he's planning to release another large update soon?
It's been over 35 days(not sure if the week delay here is included or not) but yeah this is great news. I'm in the mood for more of this game now. I was a bit burned out a few weeks ago from the non stop playing but I'm now ready for this huge finale. Hopefully it's as wild as the Klaus fight.

AlphaBlondie

Jan 29, 2018
so sad, I cant play the game. Window pops up and close immediately... any suggestions? Playing on W10 (sweet hardware) SOLVED

Last edited:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
It's been over 35 days(not sure if the week delay here is included or not) but yeah this is great news. I'm in the mood for more of this game now. I was a bit burned out a few weeks ago from the non stop playing but I'm now ready for this huge finale. Hopefully it's as wild as the Klaus fight.
I hope its not finale
Our mc just barely got to evo lv 2
there are two more evolution to explore

• Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul
4.80 star(s) 308 Votes