Apr 17, 2024
yeah, but what if cole evolve mid fight, can MC still win 1v1? i think he will need help if cole evolves and MC not
Probably not. The MC's good at punching above his weight class, but the evolution would heal and recharge Cole and that alone could be enough to turn the fight. But it's not such a bad thing if the MC needs help to win. Deryl needs a chance to show off his new toys, him arriving and pulling out some cool alchemy tricks would be fun. And it would frustrate Cole to have the MC win with help, and frustrating Cole is a good thing in my book.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Probably not. The MC's good at punching above his weight class, but the evolution would heal and recharge Cole and that alone could be enough to turn the fight. But it's not such a bad thing if the MC needs help to win. Deryl needs a chance to show off his new toys, him arriving and pulling out some cool alchemy tricks would be fun. And it would frustrate Cole to have the MC win with help, and frustrating Cole is a good thing in my book.
Cole will seethe if MC solos him
Cole will seethe if MC beats him with friendship
Cole would probably seethe even if he won :KEK:

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
yeah, but what if cole evolve mid fight, can MC still win 1v1? i think he will need help if cole evolves and MC not
Thats what most people thinks going to happen cole evolving to get a upper hand. To answer ur question idk we've seen MC beat characters he wasnt ready for.

Reactions: JmTrad

Dmoll

Dec 18, 2022
Dr pinkcake shot himself in the foot with his release schedule
His release schedule? You mean him updating the game every one year or so? Nah there is nothing wrong with that. Making the game solo would take that much time.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Am jonesing bad, isn't it close to time for the release of a next dose yet ?
Any official word ?
Weirds aiming for 3 months after the last release so roughly end of the month

His release schedule? You mean him updating the game every one year or so? Nah there is nothing wrong with that. Making the game solo would take that much time.
Yeah sure but most people would be happier with him if he cut out the masturbatory scene-setting animations that take a month+ to make and released the damn updates sooner instead

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Weirds aiming for 3 months after the last release so roughly end of the month

Yeah sure but most people would be happier with him if he cut out the masturbatory scene-setting animations that take a month+ to make and released the damn updates sooner instead
Meh he makes more than 100 k easily on patreon has been approached by AAA studios.He might be the biggest cunt but he is a hard working cunt.unlike other games his game even releasing once a year brings more content overall.His lat 2 episodes had 6k+ renders each ,shit tons of minigames, animations.Other games like Eternum take 6 months to release 1300 renders.Some other take 3 months for 700-800 so you do the math.DPC is way ahead.But yes he is a cunt.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Gap between lvl 3 and lvl 4 (on contrast with lvl 2) is not too big, so Cole would be still vulnerable to us
At this point it would be question about match\mismatch in terms of abilities

JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019
Gap between lvl 3 and lvl 4 (on contrast with lvl 2) is not too big, so Cole would be still vulnerable to us
At this point it would be question about match\mismatch in terms of abilities
You forget about evolution trance his new weapon and the fact that cole is a kid superhuman.

We dont know much about the weapon but considering it was made by tanos with difficult to acquire monster parts its safe to assume it will be a considerable power boost.

While in evolution trance he will also be in peak lvl 4 condition knowing everything about his new powers and the most efficient way to use them, he will also get his new superhuman body which will be very powerful considering the things weirdworld said about kid superhumans on stream.

If Cole evolves mid fight it will take a miracle to escape without help and beating him as things stand would be impossible.

Reactions: linun

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
You forget about evolution trance his new weapon and the fact that cole is a kid superhuman.

We dont know much about the weapon but considering it was made by tanos with difficult to acquire monster parts its safe to assume it will be a considerable power boost.

While in evolution trance he will also be in peak lvl 4 condition knowing everything about his new powers and the most efficient way to use them, he will also get his new superhuman body which will be very powerful considering the things weirdworld said about kid superhumans on stream.

If Cole evolves mid fight it will take a miracle to escape without help and beating him as things stand would be impossible.
MC just returned from an involuntary training regime and still didn't have the chance to show their result.
The fight with Cole will be that, mixing it up with an evolution isn't really something I came to expect from WW.

Besides Cole evolved quite recently, and fighting against MC shouldn't be too much emotionally heavy for him to trigger an early evolution. The only case I can see Cole evolving mid-fight is if Thanos returns mid-fight and it turns into a royal rumble of MC vs Cole vs Thanos, because he seems to have a lot of baggage there.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
MC just returned from an involuntary training regime and still didn't have the chance to show their result.
The fight with Cole will be that, mixing it up with an evolution isn't really something I came to expect from WW.

Besides Cole evolved quite recently, and fighting against MC shouldn't be too much emotionally heavy for him to trigger an early evolution. The only case I can see Cole evolving mid-fight is if Thanos returns mid-fight and it turns into a royal rumble of MC vs Cole vs Thanos, because he seems to have a lot of baggage there.
No cole hasn't evolved recently he has been on the cusp of his third since MC's fight against the Raven

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
I understand the thrill of a evolution, but winning a fight when you're "behind" is much more gratifying imo. MC at evo 2 winning against Valravn was so much peak and I can't see it having the same level of emotion if mc was at evo 3.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019

i agree completely with the first part but where did you got the idea that Cole evolved recently he is on the his 3rd evolution and really close to figuring out how to evolve according to himself since the first time we saw him outside the mines.

Shen is the one that evolved recently with the help of Charlie.

4.80 star(s) 324 Votes