JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019
Devlog 79(0.985 Release date)

Hey, it's me again.

So, to get right down to it, the game should be coming out in about two weeks, that's my estimate for how much work I've got left to do. Ideally I'd get it out on the 29th, because that would make the development time of the update exactly 3 months long and I like that kind of precision, but realistically whether its released a few days off from that don't matter to me too much, as long as it's ready and functional.

So yeah, anyway, that's the plan. Might release a preview or something next week, but other than that, see you when the update is out.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022

Hey, it's me again.

So, to get right down to it, the game should be coming out in about two weeks, that's my estimate for how much work I've got left to do. Ideally I'd get it out on the 29th, because that would make the development time of the update exactly 3 months long and I like that kind of precision, but realistically whether its released a few days off from that don't matter to me too much, as long as it's ready and functional.

So yeah, anyway, that's the plan. Might release a preview or something next week, but other than that, see you when the update is out.
strange that he said game rather than update.... Maybe this is 1.0
1718614499898.png

likely just a wording issue but honestly the end of the twins arc being the last update for part 1 kinda makes sense

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

Hey, it's me again.

i knew this was The Third Blueballs Era

W.W you
3a4ad08e-3bee-40ae-bf27-154e0a282910_text.gif

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
i'm currently at the point where MC and three of his friends meet with Miliken the first time, about to be recruited into HERO.

Can i ask how far am I in percentage to current content?

Thanks!
Miliken?
Ah!! You mean Dexter. I think you are at ~60% of the current content. If you are at the point where you are at HERO base after Valravn then you are where i said earlier.

Reactions: camube

J48tkrienz

May 1, 2024
Hey y'all since the update is near just wanted to ask if any of y'all got an Android save preferably (low corruption, no ntr, best outcome in every encounter) of the latest version but any kind of save will do. A reward of 69$ shall be awarded to whomever shall complete this task first. The reward shall be given approximately a few years after the request has been fulfilled since I'm still not old enough to land a job. #bringbackchildlabor

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Hey y'all since the update is near just wanted to ask if any of y'all got an Android save preferably (low corruption, no ntr, best outcome in every encounter) of the latest version but any kind of save will do. A reward of 69$ shall be awarded to whomever shall complete this task first. The reward shall be given approximately a few years after the request has been fulfilled since I'm still not old enough to land a job. #bringbackchildlabor
I never tried, but wouldn't be better playing on a Windows emulator for Android than waiting ports? Winlator can even run big games.

May 20, 2017
Just out of curiosity, is there any other games with this similar style and level of writing?

Just to check out while I wait for the 4th Evolution.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Just out of curiosity, is there any other games with this similar style and level of writing?

Just to check out while I wait for the 4th Evolution.
If you are looking into the western AVN then.
These are going to be focused on the superpower aspect, and the MC's are decent to great.
- Zero End
- The Null Hypothesis
- Sins of Night
- Rebirth
- The Bite: Revenant - It was my go-to World of Darkness/VTMQ fix before Sins of Night.
- Mad World - Dev resurfaced and said he is still working on it
- Broken Sky - Furry with capital F.
- Detective Necro - it was shaping well, but it was abandoned.
- Companion of Darkness - I think it shows a lot of promise and the Dev is improving a lot.
- Reluctant Archon - It was really good but sadly abandoned.
- Parasite Black

4.80 star(s) 329 Votes