Aug 9, 2018
I'm curious, what are people's Superhero names for MC?

I went for No-Thing, tried to headcanon it as MC saying their superhero name was nothing and it becoming their name. And I thought it sort of fit with how he doesn't have a set form anymore, his default form could be a pile of shit if his internal self image was terrible enough

But yeah what did others choose and why?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Little did McDude McManlyman realise when that Lovecraftian horror approched him, destiny had come calling... So he was reborn, and donned the mantle of McHeroman! :eek:

I like a bit of stupid humour every now & then, and the name(s) just make me giggle at some of the most inappropriate times in the story.:sneaky:

Last edited:

adanu

Mar 28, 2020

I went for No-Thing, tried to headcanon it as MC saying their superhero name was nothing and it becoming their name. And I thought it sort of fit with how he doesn't have a set form anymore, his default form could be a pile of shit if his internal self image was terrible enough

For my 'pure' playthrough, I go with Black Knight. For my corrupted playthrough where I don't give a fuck about being a hero and just want to take care of my harem, I go with Flux.

Black Knight because he may as well be a knight with his attitude and with his colors it's on brand.

For Flux, because this version of him would do ANYTHING to win just about, so he will manipulate his body and those around him to keep his women safe and secure. He might be a monster, but he's that monster that those he considers under his protection love. Women have a thing for killers if said killers do it for their protection.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023

I chose "Adam" because I pictured him as the first of many to come. That didn't go as planned with H.E.R.O. already working in the shadows, but the name is still cool in my head and it works well with his relationship with Ella, like she's the snake that gave him the "forbidden fruit".

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever
Apr 16, 2020

Mine is Shade, a pure path I took in this one, I always feel edgy reading into the story, I believe I named him that because he seems to be an important piece that will play into the future, naturally, not just because he's the MC but because of his godlike powers that is, to save life, either by fighting or healing and protecting others and in this messed up setting/world where humans have no place but be constantly be put in danger to almost no one's care, a little shade that will save them from all that horror is what he'll be.

DefaultNK

Oct 29, 2017

I chose Jacket because I'd been replaying Hotline Miami recently when the choice came up the MC covers himself in full body armor when doing superhero activities.

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
Little did McDude McManlyman realise when that Lovecraftian horror approched him, he'd be destiny had come calling... So he was reborn, and donned the mantle of McHeroman! :eek:

I like a bit of stupid humour every now & then, and the name(s) just make me giggle at some of the most inappropriate times in the story.:sneaky:
Me I went for Revan cause I was playing KOTOR again and I love Revan.

Aug 9, 2018
I chose "Adam" because I pictured him as the first of many to come. That didn't go as planned with H.E.R.O. already working in the shadows, but the name is still cool in my head and it works well with his relationship with Ella, like she's the snake that gave him the "forbidden fruit".
I like the motivation behind this a lot! "Adam" would probably, in hindsight, have made a good villain name for poor Kenny considering his shtick was birthing mini monsters? But I really like your retconned reasoning as well lmao

Mine is Shade, a pure path I took in this one, I always feel edgy reading into the story, I believe I named him that because he seems to be an important piece that will play into the future, naturally, not just because he's the MC but because of his godlike powers that is, to save life, either by fighting or healing and protecting others and in this messed up setting/world where humans have no place but be constantly be put in danger to almost no one's care, a little shade that will save them from all that horror is what he'll be.
I feeel this, agreed that I always feel my inner 13 year old edgelord pumping his fist every other scene. My original name idea was "Sludge" but I almost overdosed on the edge. Very apt name tho, plus as a shade I think there's an image of something without any set form so its doubly cool.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Mine will always and forever be "Not [characters regular name]" i feel like that emphasizes his intelligence :HideThePain:
The MC is actually quite smart by all indicators, he's just generally lazy. He only comes into his own when he gets his powers and applies himself to perfection with them.

Very much a case of 'I don't know what to do with my life' right up until he meets Ella.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020

Venom hes basically a walking symbiote.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
The MC is actually quite smart by all indicators, he's just generally lazy. He only comes into his own when he gets his powers and applies himself to perfection with them.

Very much a case of 'I don't know what to do with my life' right up until he meets Ella.
True he actually go out of his way to do shit i love how his mentality shifted once he got powers

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020

Typhon, for I will become the King of Monsters.

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

IHC

May 8, 2021

mine is Shadow because it sounds cool (not because he's bla-) and it's quite funny how my name is the same as a dog.

4.80 star(s) 324 Votes